Why Continental European women are genetically more attractive than American women (not because of diet)

banjojones

banjojones

Platinum
For you lazy fucks who can't read:

TLD;R Basically women in Europe or Europeans in general are descended from the Creme de la Creme victors of various European wars, while Americans are descended from the rejects of Europe.

So if you look at Western European women (German/Czech/French/ etc NOT the UK). They put the hottest American women TO SHAME! ! (heck a lot of the American men in my family married European women). Sure you can say the diet is better in Europe but even then American women who eat well look like shit compared to European women. We white bois get the raw deal compared to Euro men. Euros get 4 day work weeks, good food, and stacey lites while we get overworked to serve Shlomo and if we're lucky we get a post-wall sheboon at 35.:feelsree:

Anyhoo, I have a theory though. Despite most Americans being of German descent. American women and German women look worlds apart! (The average German woman puts an American staceylite of German descent to SHAME)! Think of it. America was where the DREGS of Europe were sent to. Ie those who couldn't make it in Europe, the trouble makers/Irish white trash/inbreds/Jews/gypsies/mentally ill/Slavs etc. (hey I am 1/4 kike myself). My dad's ancestors were Italian drunks/Jewish trouble makers :feelskek:
:feelskek:
Plus a FAIR portion of White American women especially in the Deep south have black admixture from the slave masters fucking the female slaves. (You had to have been FUCKED UP in the head as a White man to want to engage in bestiality/fuck a sweaty obese slave woman that looked like Harriet Tubman!) So in a sense you basically had the dregs fucking the dregs/fathering children).

However back home in Europe they just flushed out the dregs. (Jews/Italian peasants/Irish drunks/criminals etc). Hey Jewish women are butt-ugly! So by having Jewish women breed in America and not Europe helped eliminate the ugly genes. Thus this helped the gene pool. (A fair amount of Americans have some Ashkenazi Jewish DNA).

And contrary to popular belief, America was relatively peaceful. In some cases war can be eugenic. Compared to Europe the only bloody wars were the Civil War and some Native American skirmishes on the frontier. Even the "Civil War" was just a dress-up war compared to the Germans/Russian battles in WWII. In Europe you had NO SHIT BLOODY WARS! (When the Russians/Germans were duking it out in WWII they would not stop until they slaughtered/mass-raped EVERYONE in the next village over!). After WWII in Europe basically the strongest men were victors and there was a SURPLUS of young women since most men were killed off. The most attractive women got married off (raped by the victors in some cases) while the uglies died childless. (look at Russia/Ukraine. They suffered the WORST during WWII and the average woman looks like a supermodel there!) I have distant German cousins. I myself look like a typical greasy WOP but my German cousins look like SS super soldiers!:feelskek:

Now let's go back to America. During WWII we did not participate as actively as Europe. When we did we sent our best men to die while we kept the retards/disabled/weak men to stay behind. And don't think these men ratarded or not would fuck/breed with the women back in America. Essentially cucking the strong men at war out of the gene pool! (in rare cases it happened I bet) Then on top of that, Ronald Raegan de-institutionalized mental homes and basically released retards/dregs. A lot of retarded/insane women were ENCOURAGED to have lots of children. Thus creating the dysgenic mess/ugly women/degenerates we see today. 1/4 of Americans are mentally ill, I heard. This number is not as high as Europe. Plus 1/2 of the degenerate behavior we see in America today would NOT FLY in Europe!

-discuss

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL, House Lannister, Deleted member 21597 and 16 others
All these words just to say they are descendants of the top hat tosser tea sippers, that’s why.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, 190cm90kg, ConspiracyTheory and 8 others
well said, i’m american genetic trash too

i wish hitler wiped out all slavs so i wouldnt have to suffer like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, justinzayn, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
Also dn rd.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexAP, 190cm90kg and Copernicus
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
well said, i’m american genetic trash too

i wish hitler wiped out all slavs so i wouldnt have to suffer like this
eh Slavs suffered pretty badly during WWII NGL. The women are better looking compared to American women. Simply after WWII their was a surplus of women due to the high death rate of men that women had to compete to get married thus leaving only the most attractive women to breed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 16110
dude this threat is hilarious but there's some truths to it. Ethnically German women who are not overweight and take care of themselves are overwhelmingly beautiful. I am close to a psl autist and I find myself repeatedly seeing beckys who potentially could be hightier models

I think if american women started to take care of themselves more their genetically NW-Euro heritage could do wonders

I've never been around Europe much but I also assume it just comes down to human evolution there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Europeans are so much more high class than Americans

AB0D40E3 2AD0 4065 B646 B3A368F82C9D

vs
D28C8821 45F7 4B38 95A3 5FAF29545C74

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 21620, justinzayn and 9 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, GetShrekt, Prettyboy and 1 other person
dude this threat is hilarious but there's some truths to it. Ethnically German women who are not overweight and take care of themselves are overwhelmingly beautiful. I am close to a psl autist and I find myself repeatedly seeing beckys who potentially could be hightier models

I think if american women started to take care of themselves more their genetically NW-Euro heritage could do wonders

I've never been around Europe much but I also assume it just comes down to human evolution there

"NW Euro heritage" is a massive fail on a female. Western women look like gargoyles. All European women look like stale week old birdcrap compared to East and Southeast Asian women (and Mesitzas).

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
"NW Euro heritage" is a massive fail on a female. Western women look like gargoyles.

to each his own buddyboyo, I just love pale skin and light eyes on girls so much it is unreal.

This thread is retarded.

If "victors" had anyting to do with it, European men would be more masculine than American men. They aren't. They're more feminine.

The real reason is that America was settled by hardcore people, namely Protestants who are more masculine than Catholics.

Also never forget you're comparing pots to kettles. Asian women fog the everloving fuck out of white women.

to each his own buddyboyo, I just love pale skin and light eyes on girls so much it is unreal.

Very gay preferences. Also eastern Europeans have more of that light skin and blue eyes than northwesterners. Western Euros are shitskins.

Very gay preferences.

Phen0

whatever dude

I agree that the broader baltic see area does probably have even more prime pheno stacies (Sweden, Baltics etc.) but NW-Euro is not too shabby either especially when comparing to the rest of the world. Tbh England, Germany and France to an extent are probably the most influential countries throughout modern history for a reason

Why am I getting a 1970s feel here:
View attachment 1791034

EDIT: I autistically looked at the logos on Logopedia for each of these organizations; I have determined this photo was taken in 1963.
Its even worse now. The suburban sprawl has just gotten bigger with even less sidewalks and more reliance on cars, with lots of retarded cul de sacs
A699605A 5DA6 4C0D 987D 4BC6AEA180B6

While Europe has never been so walkable, cyclable and traversable with public transport like now
BF634D88 26CB 40ED AAB0 BDCF13A47D5F
D893BF10 BE0D 4590 8A8B 0B02D7CBCA1A

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, Erik-Jón and Xangsane

Where's the light skin? What you like is shit skin, dude.

She would look better with brown eyes.

I agree that the broader baltic see area does probably have even more prime pheno stacies (Sweden, Baltics etc.
:lul:

Cope. Sweden is Western and Baltic women are ugly as hell.
I never said Eastern Europe has any stacies.

but NW-Euro is not too shabby either especially when comparing to the rest of the world.

All East Asian women mog North Euro women to hell and back. Fact.

bh England, Germany and France to an extent are probably the most influential countries throughout modern history for a reason

Had nothing to do with their women. That was men's hard work.
Also you forgot #1... MAYRICUH

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
Why is the uk having ugly women?

Ehh depends on where you live because not all white people in America descend from the same European groups. Most of the northeast is a mixture of people of British/ British isle descent like, the south is mainly ulster Scots, in the Midwest is were I'd assume you are going to see the most staciest of stacies because they are descended from scandanavians mixed with german immigrants. And the west coast is pretty much the same deal as the north east.

the fantasy of european superiority in the op is just that, a fantasy. the premise is built on a fatal flaw: that war in the 20th century is like war in previous centuries

WWI and WWII wiped out 100 million people, and the biggest victims were chads who carry superior genes and were capable of fighting wars in the first place. the problem is, whereas in the past these chads won and spread their genes, the nature of warfare in the 20th century meant they were up against tanks and big guns and other things they could not fight against

this means post-war europe was mostly populated with cucks with weak genes because they had found a way to dodge the draft and stayed behind safely with the women and children. then they had the privilege of spreading their inferior genes and repopulating europe. the result of this would not become apparent until decades later, when europe would start to engage in raging cuckoldry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, bwrauycnee and Deleted member 20422

you don't get it. I said in the thread that EVEN if American women of German descent took care of themselves/ate lettuce wraps, they are of inferior quality to German women from Europe. Again German women in America are descended from the DREGS of Germany ie drunks/criminals/mentally ill/even jews in some cases etc. Or LITERAL mental patients released from mental homes in the 70's and ENCOURAGED to have large families hence passing on inferior mental illness genes. Think about it. Why would a German person leave Germany, abandon their family/friends, sail across the ocean, camp out west in some squalor pioneer camp with a bunch of men (sounds fucking gay! some pioneers were closet homos!) Settle in some desert wasteland (a lot of German descendants live in the midwest). Frankly you screwed up back home in Europe to end up in America just like loser white guys end up in Thailand. (in a sense America was the "Thailand" for loser Europeans back then). While German women from Europe on the other hand are descended from various European victors of WWII, intelligent German craftsman etc. If you are kicking it in Europe you have no reason to go to America where all the dregs are and YES intelligence/good looks are highly correlated. I have found that attractive women tend to be more intelligent than unattractive women.

This thread is retarded.

If "victors" had anyting to do with it, European men would be more masculine than American men. They aren't. They're more feminine.
not really. Yes a big fat redneck appears more masculine but he can't even jog a fucking mile! (their is a stat that most americans can't run a fucking mile!) Plus even if Euro men are more feminine they are BREEDING and do better with the women compared to American men. Heck American women love Euro men and look at us as fat retards.

Where is a Hans the German on a Friday night. Doing the polka with some German cuties! What is Bubba the redneck doing on a Friday night. Drinking himself silly/smoking meth with his dick in his hand! (women hate rednecks don't you get it? we are seen as evil!)
The real reason is that America was settled by hardcore people, namely Protestants who are more masculine than Catholics.
Yeah Protestants, sexually repressed closeted homos supposedly, more "masculine" than Hispanic Catholics fucking those Native women like Mongol war-lords.:rolleyes: Not debating about which religion is biblically more correct. (protestantism would win in that). But on a practical scale protestants are sexually repressed incels. (in fact a lot of incels I noticed are raised protestant. I don't know ANY catholic incels). But catholics are the cool don' juans.
(sure catholics may be in hell tho but if this whole forum is DESIGNATED to pre-marital sex, Protestantism is mutually exclusive to getting laid. In fact "getting laid" is a mortal sin in protestantism outside of marriage).
Also never forget you're comparing pots to kettles. Asian women fog the everloving fuck out of white women.
Yeah some short/dark pig nosed cross-dressing jungle gook prostitute mogs a german woman:rolleyes:
Download

Attachments

• happy-german-women-sport-soccer-fans-celebrating-victory-37720028.jpg
    happy-german-women-sport-soccer-fans-celebrating-victory-37720028.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 0
deleted

Last edited:
Ehh depends on where you live because not all white people in America descend from the same European groups. Most of the northeast is a mixture of people of British/ British isle descent like,
I am excluding women from the British Isles. Brits are inbred nuts! (compared to the UK continental Europe (Germany/France/Italy) is less inbred.
the south is mainly ulster Scots,
The Scotch/Irish in the south were the UTTER DREGS of europe (descended from drunks/criminals). Plus you'd have to be pretty fucked in the head as a white man to want to fuck a large sweaty slave woman with a du-rag on her head! (look it up white southerners would fuck female slaves!)
(no disrespect to Harried Tubman she is a very important liberator but lets just say I would rather not see her in a 2 piece swimsuit:feelskek:)
Tubman

in the Midwest is were I'd assume you are going to see the most staciest of stacies because they are descended from scandanavians mixed with german immigrants. And the west coast is pretty much the same deal as the north east.
Eh but keep in mind these women were descended from the DREGS of Germany/Sweeden (ie the drunks/criminals) or in some cases mental patients released in the 70's by Raegan. Women in Germany/Sweeden put midwestern women to shame (even the ones who take care of themselves).

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Why is the uk having ugly women?
Brits are more inbred compared to continental Europe. (nobles/upper class would inbreed to preserve wealth but the kids would be born insane/butt-ugly due to recessive buildup.

Very gay preferences. Also eastern Europeans have more of that light skin and blue eyes than northwesterners. Western Euros are shitskins.
lol slavs are rape-babies of the Ghengis Khan. Why do ya'll fetishize russian women? They will NEVER fuck you. (those russian male order brides just want your money anyway and will scam you).

"NW Euro heritage" is a massive fail on a female. Western women look like gargoyles. All European women look like stale week old birdcrap compared to East and Southeast Asian women (and Mesitzas).
Yeah some short/dark pig-nosed cross-dressing jungle gook prostitute or some obese 4ft8 pregnant spic who jumps over the border mogs a german woman:feelskek:

Download

Happy german women sport soccer fans celebrating victory 37720028

Yeah some short/dark pig-nosed cross-dressing jungle gook prostitute or some obese 4ft8 pregnant spic who jumps over the border mogs a german woman:feelskek:

View attachment 1791745
View attachment 1791746
View attachment 1791747

Are you blind? All but the middle aged Latina clearly mog thebGerman foid. Are you not aware that in your third picture, there is only one German girl, and she is being fogged by some sort of brown ethnic?

The stupidity and lack of awareness, including self-awareness, of tradcucks, is truly mystifying sometimes. How do you people even manage to survive? I think you must be living off welfare if you're this handicapped.

lol slavs are rape-babies of the Ghengis Khan.

No they aren't. Post a single DNA study that says that. You can't do it.

Why do ya'll fetishize russian women? They will NEVER fuck you. (those russian male order brides just want your money anyway and will scam you).

I don't fetishize them and nobody with a functioning dick does. They are ugly.

LIFEFUEL: you don't live in the US.

Are you blind? All but the middle aged Latina clearly mog thebGerman foid.
So you saying this pig nosed jungle gook is the epitome of beauty? :feelskek:
Download

And that this german woman is ugly as sin?
Istockphoto 1250919818 612x612

(I mean won't hold it against you as the normies say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But I really think most white men would find the red-headed german woman more attractive than the jungle gook. Sure white men MAY have sex with the jungle gook but that is it! (Personally I would not be caught dead fucking one of these things but I am a standardscel) However most white men would want to try to get in a relationship with the red head)
Are you not aware that in your third picture, there is only one German girl, and she is being fogged by some sort of brown ethnic?
No the brown haired german girl is a native german and no she is NOT arab/turk. contrary to kike propaganda a LOT of germans have brown hair/brown eyes. In fact my german cousins all have brown hair/eyes (and they have ZERO kike ancestry. Their ancestors were legit Nazis in WWII
The stupidity and lack of awareness, including self-awareness, of tradcucks, is truly mystifying sometimes.
not a tradcuck. here's the deal some asian women (more mongolian/northern chinese women can be somewhat attractive. ie tallish/light skin/lean/long hair etc. These are also considered attractive in asian culture) but the jungle gooks in thailand are ugly by asian standards. (ie short/fat/dark/pig-nosed). no self-respecting thai man would get with these women. In fact if you geomaxx to thailand you only get the DREGS. Thai men are not stupid they know why a white dude is in their country but they will not let you poach their prime women!

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
No they aren't. Post a single DNA study that says that. You can't do it.
yes they do
Mongol empire conquest map genghis khan s death its greatest extent vector illustration 50898993

I don't fetishize them and nobody with a functioning dick does. They are ugly.
not saying you. NGL some russian women are hot. but a lot of rednecks think they will convert to orthodox xtianity and will be rewarded some russian wifu. when in fact a lot of russian mail order brides are scammers and number 2 a lot of russian women are far from trad. (they are over-represented in the porno industry).

Last edited:
So you saying this pig nosed jungle gook is the epitome of beauty? :feelskek:
View attachment 1792137

And that this german woman is ugly as sin?
View attachment 1792147

Yes the German woman is fogged to hell and back by the Asian. You're either gay or a destitute woman LARPing on this degenerate incel forum, pick one because you definitely ain't no heterosexual male.

(I mean won't hold it against you as the normies say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But I really think most white men would find the red-headed german woman more attractive than the jungle gook.

roflmao, no, as countless studies have shown they would find the Asian woman more attractive. Red hair is fucking subhuman.

Sure white men MAY have sex with the jungle gook but that is it! (Personally I would not be caught dead fucking one of these things but I am a standardscel) However most white men would want to try to get in a relationship with the red head)

Cope. Red haired women are at the bottom of the totem pole.

No the brown haired german girl is a native german and no she is NOT arab/turk

Impossible. It is genetically impossible to be German and look like that. She is probably part Southeast Asian with a German dad.

. contrary to kike propaganda a LOT of germans have brown hair/brown eyes.

but not brown skin and ethnic features.

In fact my german cousins all have brown hair/eyes (and they have ZERO kike ancestry. Their ancestors were legit Nazis in WWIIl

But do they have brown skin snd Mongoloid features?

not a tradcuck. here's the deal some asian women (more mongolian/northern chinese women can be somewhat attractive. ie tallish/light skin/lean/long hair etc.

Lol, no. That's why northern Chinese men traditionally always preferred southern Chinese and Viet women, even to this day. No one like northern women, get over it. North is where female SMV goes to die.

These are also considered attractive in asian culture) but the jungle gooks in thailand are ugly by asian standards. (ie short/fat/dark/pig-nosed). no self-respecting thai man would get with these women

LOL! It's the other way around. Chinese men take Thai women from Thai men.

In fact if you geomaxx to thailand you only get the DREGS. Thai men are not stupid they know why a white dude is in their country but they will not let you poach their prime women!

Get over yourself bitch, white women are the dregs and Thai "men" are powerless trannies.

Last edited:
Not a genetic study. Russians have near zero Mongolian paternal DNA. In fact they have more Mongolian maternal than paternal DNA (still only about 1%).

Show a single genetic study that says Russians have Mongol paternal DNA.

not saying you. NGL some russian women are hot. but a lot of rednecks think they will convert to orthodox xtianity and will be rewarded some russian wifu. when in fact a lot of russian mail order brides are scammers and number 2 a lot of russian women are far from trad. (they are over-represented in the porno industry).

Russisn women sre ugly af.

Not a genetic study. Russians have near zero Mongolian paternal DNA. In fact they have more Mongolian maternal than paternal DNA (still only about 1%).
Genetic studies done by russians will deny that they got cucked by Mongol War-Lords and say they are 200% Aryan despite having slit eyes. (look at russians they have CLEAR mongol admixture. Granted not much but enough that it is noticeable). Plus lets be real! when the Mongols took over an area they did not give hugs and bake cookies for people:feelskek: a LOT of "struggle snuggle" happened. Ghengis Khan has a TON of descendants even to this day!

Plus even without the Mongol invasion you had Tatars/Siberians (essentially Mongols) in the U.S.S.R/fighting in the Red Army/intermingling with "white" Russians etc. Even Vladamir Lenon was part Mongol on his father's side. (look at the slanty eyes!)
Show a single genetic study that says Russians have Mongol paternal DNA.
I can get you one but again it will be biased because Russians find great shame in being part asian.

For you lazy fucks who can't read:

TLD;R Basically women in Europe or Europeans in general are descended from the Creme de la Creme victors of various European wars, while Americans are descended from the rejects of Europe.

So if you look at Western European women (German/Czech/French/ etc NOT the UK). They put the hottest American women TO SHAME! ! (heck a lot of the American men in my family married European women). Sure you can say the diet is better in Europe but even then American women who eat well look like shit compared to European women. We white bois get the raw deal compared to Euro men. Euros get 4 day work weeks, good food, and stacey lites while we get overworked to serve Shlomo and if we're lucky we get a post-wall sheboon at 35.:feelsree:

Anyhoo, I have a theory though. Despite most Americans being of German descent. American women and German women look worlds apart! (The average German woman puts an American staceylite of German descent to SHAME)! Think of it. America was where the DREGS of Europe were sent to. Ie those who couldn't make it in Europe, the trouble makers/Irish white trash/inbreds/Jews/gypsies/mentally ill/Slavs etc. (hey I am 1/4 kike myself). My dad's ancestors were Italian drunks/Jewish trouble makers :feelskek:
:feelskek:
Plus a FAIR portion of White American women especially in the Deep south have black admixture from the slave masters fucking the female slaves. (You had to have been FUCKED UP in the head as a White man to want to engage in bestiality/fuck a sweaty obese slave woman that looked like Harriet Tubman!) So in a sense you basically had the dregs fucking the dregs/fathering children).

However back home in Europe they just flushed out the dregs. (Jews/Italian peasants/Irish drunks/criminals etc). Hey Jewish women are butt-ugly! So by having Jewish women breed in America and not Europe helped eliminate the ugly genes. Thus this helped the gene pool. (A fair amount of Americans have some Ashkenazi Jewish DNA).

And contrary to popular belief, America was relatively peaceful. In some cases war can be eugenic. Compared to Europe the only bloody wars were the Civil War and some Native American skirmishes on the frontier. Even the "Civil War" was just a dress-up war compared to the Germans/Russian battles in WWII. In Europe you had NO SHIT BLOODY WARS! (When the Russians/Germans were duking it out in WWII they would not stop until they slaughtered/mass-raped EVERYONE in the next village over!). After WWII in Europe basically the strongest men were victors and there was a SURPLUS of young women since most men were killed off. The most attractive women got married off (raped by the victors in some cases) while the uglies died childless. (look at Russia/Ukraine. They suffered the WORST during WWII and the average woman looks like a supermodel there!) I have distant German cousins. I myself look like a typical greasy WOP but my German cousins look like SS super soldiers!:feelskek:

Now let's go back to America. During WWII we did not participate as actively as Europe. When we did we sent our best men to die while we kept the retards/disabled/weak men to stay behind. And don't think these men ratarded or not would fuck/breed with the women back in America. Essentially cucking the strong men at war out of the gene pool! (in rare cases it happened I bet) Then on top of that, Ronald Raegan de-institutionalized mental homes and basically released retards/dregs. A lot of retarded/insane women were ENCOURAGED to have lots of children. Thus creating the dysgenic mess/ugly women/degenerates we see today. 1/4 of Americans are mentally ill, I heard. This number is not as high as Europe. Plus 1/2 of the degenerate behavior we see in America today would NOT FLY in Europe!

-discuss
interesting line of thought. I wonder how much better american black people would have looked if they weren't the rejected and sold off.

Genetic studies done by russians will deny that they got cucked by Mongol War-Lords

Plenty of studies done by Westerners do the same thing.

and say they are 200% Aryan despite having slit eyes. (look at russians they have CLEAR mongol admixture. Granted not much but enough that it is noticeable).

No they don't. Also, Mongols themselves have Caucasoid admixture from getting cucked by Aryans. So what?

ce18bde0e1adc07023210397f5356e95.jpg

Plus lets be real! when the Mongols took over an area they did not give hugs and bake cookies for people:feelskek: a LOT of "struggle snuggle" happened. Ghengis Khan has a TON of descendants even to this day!

Cope. No he does not. Mongols were were not the savages you make them out to be, they mostly did that stuff to Chinese and other Mongols.

Plus even without the Mongol invasion you had Tatars/Siberians (essentially Mongols) in the U.S.S.R/fighting in the Red Army/intermingling with "white" Russians etc.. I think even Vladamir Lenon was part Mongol on his father's side. (look at the slanty eyes!

Cope. Anyone can have "slanty eyes", including Irish. DNA says no Mongol paternal ancestry in Russians.

I can get you one but again it will be biased because Russians find great shame in being part asian.

Cope. You can't get shit. You're just made Russian are taking over while you're a powerless little ethnic cuck in the West who is witnessing mass WMAF relationships everywhere.

Czech woman

XMmp6ts.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
interesting line of thought. I wonder how much better american black people would have looked if they weren't the rejected and sold off.
Look at West Africa (where slaves came from) I do not find black women attractive however NGL some black women in africa look alright. Plus if you go to brazil some of the black women there look kinda good too. In fact the majority of african slaves were sent to brazil/carribean and only a handful were sent to Alabama/Mississippi. I almost wonder if the rejects of the West Indies were sold to the southern u.s (a fair amount of slaves spoke english when they arrived to the united states since the carribean was british territory).

Yes the German woman is fogged to hell and back by the Asian. You're either gay or a destitute woman LARPing on this degenerate incel forum, pick one because you definitely ain't no heterosexual male.
I ain't into thai ladyboys:feelskek:

Cope. Red haired women are at the bottom of the totem pole.
where does the sexy redhead stereotype come from? stereotypes have some truth
Impossible. It is genetically impossible to be German and look like that. She is probably part Southeast Asian with a German dad.
so this guy is part asian?
Bundesarchiv Bild 146 1984 101 05A Otto Weidinger

Lol, no. That's why northern Chinese men traditionally always preferred southern Chinese and Viet women, even to this day. No one like northern women, get over it. North is where female SMV goes to die.
No due to the gender ratio in china (surplus males due to one child policy) chinese men will poach SEA women but that does not mean they are their first choice. Likewise pioneers/cowboys would poach Native American/Mexican women in frontier states like Colorado/New Mexico but that did NOT mean they were attracted to these women. Since those states were majority male (most pioneers were men). the choice was go gay, jerk off 'till you die, or marry that squaw/beaner woman. Likewise a lot of chinese men are faced with this dilemma.
LOL! It's the other way around. Chinese men take Thai women from Thai men.
Yes again their is a surplus of chinese males so they are forced to go overseas for women. China does not tolerate homos. In fact china would rather have the men poach black women then go homo. (the chinese are colonizing africa/poaching the women).
Get over yourself bitch, white women are the dregs and Thai "men" are powerless trannies.
No. White women are the most valued. (sure you don't have to find them attractive but watch youtube videos of white women going to india. you have all these pajeets treating her like royalty:feelskek:) Plus SEA men are not faggots. (heck the Vietnamese kicked our ass in the Vietnam war!) Plus SEA men are not stupid they know why you are in their country. Not to "teach english" but to fuck their women. So one they either rob/attack you (that is starting to happen) or 2. they give you the dregs of their women ie tanned/dark peasants/single moms etc.

Last edited:
tl dr but american white women aren't ugly it's a meme. I'd say they are hotter than euros with their frauds. Bleached hair/white teeth/gymmax/fake tan/make up etc.

Last edited:
tl dr but american white women aren't ugly it's a meme.
I agree white women are good looking but from europe/brazil (yes their are white germans in brazil)
I'd say they are hotter than euros with their frauds. Bleached hair/white teeth/gymmax/fake tan/make up etc.
I like natural beauty. Euro women put american women to shame!

I agree white women are good looking but from europe/brazil (yes their are white germans in brazil)

I like natural beauty. Euro women put american women to shame!
Natural beauty I agree russian/ukrainian/Belarusian or nordic women fog hard but American women have girl next door attractiveness

Natural beauty I agree russian/ukrainian/Belarusian or nordic women fog hard but American women have girl next door attractiveness
heck simply western continental euro women (german/french/italian etc). women are more attractive and mog American women.

• So Sad
Reactions: Oberyn
heck simply western continental euro women (german/french/italian etc). women are more attractive and mog American women.
Nope. Italian and french girls have good style but ugly. Germany hit and miss, Belgian and dutch girls are good

Facts, the only people willing to risk everything abandoning their home country to try a new life overseas are those who had nothing to lose, i.e. mostly pisspoor desperate failures. Those who were successful making a living in Europe, stayed there.

America was a new server set on easier difficulty. Massive amounts of untouched land constantly expanding westwards along a steadily growing economy. Any European immigrant was almost guaranteed to be able to find a job and buy a decently sized house.

Despite most Americans being of German descent.
You're probably not American. Almost all White Americans are "euro-mutts", predominately British ancestry though.
And the British part debunks your whole argument. The premise may still be correct though.

Last edited: