g4rlic
urkcel misogynist
- Joined
- Dec 31, 2024
- Posts
- 10,182
- Reputation
- 11,314
ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuck
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
You're around average maybe a bit below not really ugly broffffffffuuuuuuuuuuck
ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuck
below avg is ugly. AND HOW DO YOU KNOW THATYou're around average maybe a bit below not really ugly bro
I’m reccesedffffffffuuuuuuuuuuck
this is YOUR faultSorry
It feels like it sometimes, wish i could helpthis is YOUR fault
i am like fundamentally choppedI’m reccesed
You're around average maybe a bit below not really ugly bro
what do you mean its ur fault lol. u not calling me ltn doesnt change my oneitis hating me and jeets taking pics of me lmfaoIt feels like it sometimes, wish i could help
It’s obviously not my fault but I still feel guilty yk?what do you mean its ur fault lol. u not calling me ltn doesnt change my oneitis hating me and jeets taking pics of me lmfao
ur from fucking toronto?It’s obviously not my fault but I still feel guilty yk?
Yepur from fucking toronto?
Thanks bromirin avi![]()

i am such a meme. i feel like you might be larping not knowing who i am but actually know who i am.
I dont but even if I did I wouldn’t bother anyone from this forum since I’m too scared of getting recognised myself.i am such a meme. i feel like you might be larping not knowing who i am but actually know who i am.
I think I just have a tendency to help people and when I can’t it makes me feel powerless in a way, Ik there’s not much you can do about your looks and it just makes me feel bad.why would you feel guilty bro
the most honest thing anyones said to me tbh. its wasted. its not like i have very much else to me besides being ugly lol. its fineI think I just have a tendency to help people and when I can’t it makes me feel powerless in a way, Ik there’s not much you can do about your looks and it just makes me feel bad.
You're around averageffffffffuuuuuuuuuuck
Not noticeably at least still around the normal range anything sub 8 isn't anything crazybelow avg is ugly. AND HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT
Yeah in pms![]()
have you seen him?
Convo about your lower third a couple months ago you forgot?below avg is ugly. AND HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT