• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2832
Clipboard01

• JFL
Reactions: Napoleon1800
  • Woah
Legit haven’t heard. I’ve seen many talk about it but never listened myself
I remember you listen to m morrison aren't you? so i thought you were lying because it's kinda the most overplayed song of the 90s

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
I remember you listen to m morrison aren't you? so i thought you were lying because it's kinda the most overplayed song of the 90s
Jim Morrison?

• +1
mainstream crap
I like their lesser known songs as well but I think those sound better ig there's a reason it's more mainstream

radio
Amongst all the normie songs and normie narratives, you can see that this song is actually describing the life of an incel. Let's break it down.

View attachment 2488888
View attachment 2488889
I think the lyrics are from the perspective of a blackpilled incel recounting his life and his thoughts.

"When you were here before
Couldn't look you in the eye"
- Speaking about first time he met his oneitis, he fell in love, but shy (signs of mentalceldom and high inhib), probably around 13, fully bluepilled at this point.

"You are just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry
You float like a feature
In a beautiful world"
- Describing his thoughts of his oneitis and his imagination. Of course he is not saying any of this to her due to his insanely high inhibitions.

"I wish I was special
So fucking special"
- I wish I was a Chad. I wish I stood out from all the normies. I wish I mogged. I wish I wasn't an incel. I wish I could get my oneitis. The daily musings of an incel.

"But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here"
- He understands he is a deformed subhuman who is seen as a weird creep by others. He doesn't understand why he exists, why he has to suffer like this. He feels like he doesn't belong in this cruel world, where he is mogged by men and mocked by women, and all the normies and foids wish he was dead.

"I don't care if it hurts
I wanna have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul
I want you to notice
When I'm not around"
- I want to looksmaxx and surgerymaxx. I don't care if it hurts, i don't care about the side effects, I want to have control over my life. I want to finally mog. I want to finally be chad. I want to end my mentalceldom. I want foids to think about me when I'm not there. I want to be desired.

"So fuckin' special
I wish I was special"
- just as before

"But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
I don't belong here"
- just as before

"She's running out the door (run)
She's running out
She run, run, run, run
Run"
- He tried to make a move on his oneitis but because he is a deformed subhuman she screamed and ran out the door and he was left to accept that its over.

"Whatever makes you happy
Whatever you want"
- Accepts that foids will never want him and they just want Chad and he accepts that. Just go to Chad, do what makes you happy and what you desire, let me rot on my own.

"You're so fuckin' special

I wish I was special"
- A lot of resentment in this, probably thinking about sui or ER, he likes yet hates his oneitis, and he wishes he was Chad to get her but realises its over so is thinking about ending it.

"But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
I don't belong here
I don't belong here."
- Repeats his previous thoughts again and now he knows its over. He decides that he doesn't belong or deserve to live on this earth and ends it.

Brutal tbh. Idk if Radiohead knew that they were describing the life of an incel but this is pretty much spot on.

my oneitis loves radiohead why cant she understand my subhumanity

• +1
sung by an incel, whining intonation like an incel, description of incel psychological states, negative descriptions of self. falsetto singing

• +1
Amongst all the normie songs and normie narratives, you can see that this song is actually describing the life of an incel. Let's break it down.

View attachment 2488888
View attachment 2488889
I think the lyrics are from the perspective of a blackpilled incel recounting his life and his thoughts.

"When you were here before
Couldn't look you in the eye"
- Speaking about first time he met his oneitis, he fell in love, but shy (signs of mentalceldom and high inhib), probably around 13, fully bluepilled at this point.

"You are just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry
You float like a feature
In a beautiful world"
- Describing his thoughts of his oneitis and his imagination. Of course he is not saying any of this to her due to his insanely high inhibitions.

"I wish I was special
So fucking special"
- I wish I was a Chad. I wish I stood out from all the normies. I wish I mogged. I wish I wasn't an incel. I wish I could get my oneitis. The daily musings of an incel.

"But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
I don't belong here"
- He understands he is a deformed subhuman who is seen as a weird creep by others. He doesn't understand why he exists, why he has to suffer like this. He feels like he doesn't belong in this cruel world, where he is mogged by men and mocked by women, and all the normies and foids wish he was dead.

"I don't care if it hurts
I wanna have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul
I want you to notice
When I'm not around"
- I want to looksmaxx and surgerymaxx. I don't care if it hurts, i don't care about the side effects, I want to have control over my life. I want to finally mog. I want to finally be chad. I want to end my mentalceldom. I want foids to think about me when I'm not there. I want to be desired.

"So fuckin' special
I wish I was special"
- just as before

"But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
I don't belong here"
- just as before

"She's running out the door (run)
She's running out
She run, run, run, run
Run"
- He tried to make a move on his oneitis but because he is a deformed subhuman she screamed and ran out the door and he was left to accept that its over.

"Whatever makes you happy
Whatever you want"
- Accepts that foids will never want him and they just want Chad and he accepts that. Just go to Chad, do what makes you happy and what you desire, let me rot on my own.

"You're so fuckin' special

I wish I was special"
- A lot of resentment in this, probably thinking about sui or ER, he likes yet hates his oneitis, and he wishes he was Chad to get her but realises its over so is thinking about ending it.

"But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
I don't belong here
I don't belong here."
- Repeats his previous thoughts again and now he knows its over. He decides that he doesn't belong or deserve to live on this earth and ends it.

Brutal tbh. Idk if Radiohead knew that they were describing the life of an incel but this is pretty much spot on.

water

• +1
Sadly. They think it relates to them and their desire of wanting chad jfl
jesus christ i have never thought about it like this before:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: all you can do is laugh

• +1
I'm listening to it rn, a girl put me onto it

• +1
water thread

• +1
The song is destroyed by tiktok foids unfortunately
this song speaks to the average foid because they all were rejected by a Chad/chadlite in the past

• +1