Why dead descending eyes are this attractive for foids

N

NerverBegan

Bronze
Screenshot 20240510 031115 Instagram
Screenshot 20240507 152651 Instagram
Screenshot 20240507 152609 Instagram

Some experts looksmaxxers can please explain me ?

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
The FORUM in SHOCKED after my debunk on supposed unattractives features

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, Autismcel, say∅ and 2 others
jfl if you think these eyes are attractive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Miant Gimplants and nathan
jfl if you think these eyes are attractive
the second guy has 1,4m followers and the first one gotta be at more than 120k just posting thirstraps

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and nathan
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, wishIwasSalludon and nathan
dead eyes are a female gaze
it's all about harmony,the rest comes to carry same eyes on a person with a narrow jawline would be disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, EzikoIsHere, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and nathan
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, humanoidsub7, PickleTheSlayer and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: NerverBegan and Lethbridge
instead of just saying "muh greycel" debunk me room temp iq brainlet
see what women do they all lust after these type of eyes assuming your other features are above average

Dead eyes are hot on women too look at Sydney Sweeney

• +1
Reactions: nathan
see what women do they all lust after these type of eyes assuming your other features are above average
exactly these features are only attractive if you have other attractive features

• Hmm...
Halo is ur attractive

Same with big noses

• Hmm...
one reason is its seductiveness -- they're labelled "sex" or bedroom eyes because of it.

They also make one look one look calm/nonchalant; traits women appeal to in a man
i see so its not that over for nct and uee cels ig

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
so it's a positive feature? that's not what you were saying before
it's like when a foid says "i like nerdy boys" not a positive feature, just when with other good features, (in this example a good jawline), they go "when he has dead eyes teehee", they would not give a shit about dead eyes if they were sub5 in other features

• +1
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer, Costcosuperstore, Xangsane and 3 others
it's like when a foid says "i like nerdy boys" not a positive feature, just when with other good features, (in this example a good jawline), they go "when he has dead eyes teehee", they would not give a shit about dead eyes if they were sub5 in other features
thread closed i guess:feelswhy:

You are correct

i see so its not that over for nct and uee cels ig
It only appeals to women if it's balanced out with top tier jaw genes/eyes though like the examples you put

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lethbridge, nathan and NerverBegan
water

The dead eyes just provide a different niche girls like along with the nerdy type.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Lethbridge, nathan and 1 other person
dead eyes are a positive on their own (and when talking about dead eyes i mean this)
56819d57e6183e263a8b5041

they don't hurt your facial attractiveness inherently

dead eyes are a positive on their own (and when talking about dead eyes i mean this)
56819d57e6183e263a8b5041

they don't hurt your facial attractiveness inherently
those eyes are better than the one in the pics provided by op

he was talking about dead eyes in general
so about "dead eyes in general" can you explain to me the difference between them and typical prey, sub-5 eyes? what makes them different and not a failo?

• Ugh..
so about "dead eyes in general" can you explain to me the difference between them and typical prey, sub-5 eyes? what makes them different and not a failo?
almond eyes with eyelid exposure (not too much) and scleral show

dead eyes are a female gaze
they're not attractive, its everything else about the face thats attractive you low iq dog

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and DeadByThirty
second just looks brutal

there a flaw, but if you have top tier everything else then youll probably look good with them

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
one reason is its seductiveness -- they're labelled "sex" or bedroom eyes because of it.

They also make one look one look calm/nonchalant; traits women appeal to in a man

Only works if the person has top tier jaw/ eyes genes, otherwise you'll mostly be seen as a basement dweller

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Scleral show is a tiny flaw that's why lol. It doesn't even affect harmomy

it's all about harmony,the rest comes to carry same eyes on a person with a narrow jawline would be disgusting
Did you ever lurk here before. There used to be a member called LooksOverAll and he was a really funny, cool dude; he deleted his account. but he had a profile pic, this specific one:
IMG 0859

of this dude. His name is Sasha Trautvein:
3940817 weak
IMG 0863

This dude looks like high MTN at best (on PSL) but he has crazy high niche appeal. To the point that he is a model.
To the point that he is dating a STACY:
IMG 0860
IMG 0862

IMG 0861
Jfl

It’s true btw, she actually looks to be in love with him. Good for him tbh, but…
He doesn’t have a wide jaw.
The real reason is because..(check below)

Scleral show is a tiny flaw that's why lol. It doesn't even affect harmomy
It does affect harmony a lot for some people way more than others. It’s a flaw, but matters considerably depending on..
How deepest your eyes are. Weird combo but it’s true. The more deepest your eyes, or the more they are perceived to be if you’ve got sufficient fad pads causing a seamless transition

I think biologically speaking it separates those who have Graves’ disease with bulging eyes and sclera show. So we biologically are fine with deepest eyes with sclera show. It also doesn’t have to be linked with good undereyes, for example there can be dark circles from lack of fat pads but as long as there is they are deepest enough.

The more deepest they are the more sclera show you can afford (to a certain point)

Another example of this would be Lorenzo Zurzolo:
IMG 1085
IMG 1084
IMG 1083
IMG 1080
IMG 1079
IMG 1082
IMG 1081

And ofc pheno matters. An Indian with sclera show will be faulted much more, because it’s more common albeit a negative trait, to see in an Indian. With a white person it is less common so looks exotic

@NerverBegan Also it fits the aesthetic. You can intuitively tell which one I’m talking about

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NerverBegan
Did you ever lurk here before. There used to be a member called LooksOverAll and he was a really funny, cool dude; he deleted his account. but he had a profile pic, this specific one:
View attachment 2958967
View attachment 2958974View attachment 2958970
This dude looks like high MTN at best (on PSL) but he has crazy high niche appeal. To the point that he is a model.
View attachment 2958973View attachment 2958971
View attachment 2958972Jfl

It’s true btw, she actually looks to be in love with him. Good for him tbh, but…

It does affect harmony a lot for some people way more than others. It’s a flaw, but matters considerably depending on..
How deepest your eyes are. Weird combo but it’s true. The more deepest your eyes, or the more they are perceived to be if you’ve got sufficient fad pads causing a seamless transition

I think biologically speaking it separates those who have Graves’ disease with bulging eyes and sclera show. So we biologically are fine with deepest eyes with sclera show. It also doesn’t have to be linked with good undereyes, for example there can be dark circles from lack of fat pads but as long as there is they are deepest enough.

The more deepest they are the more sclera show you can afford (to a certain point)

View attachment 2958982View attachment 2958983View attachment 2958984View attachment 2958985View attachment 2958986View attachment 2958987View attachment 2958988

And ofc pheno matters. An Indian with sclera show will be faulted much more, because it’s more common albeit a negative trait, to see in an Indian. With a white person it is less common so looks exotic

@NerverBegan Also it fits the aesthetic. You can intuitively tell which one I’m talking about
It really doesn't affect harmony lol. It's just a male gaze meme.
Deepsetness obviously matters more yes but bruh the overall orbits checklist has to be fulfilled. There's literally no 1 key trait that drastically enhances eye area however eyebrow setness is the most important harmonizer of the eye area because it impacts also the facial thirds and fwhr. So it quite literally holds the most weight via that

• +1
Reactions: greycel
View attachment 2958967
View attachment 2958974View attachment 2958970
View attachment 2958973View attachment 2958971
View attachment 2958972Jfl

View attachment 2958982View attachment 2958983View attachment 2958984View attachment 2958985View attachment 2958986View attachment 2958987View attachment 2958988

ok made some research and i agree with the second model having a "niche" appeal clearly chadlite but the first one got the stacy thanks to money just found out he's rich let's not feed users's false hope :lul:

• Woah
Reactions: greycel