Why deathnics cope so much with hazel eyes?

Sens

Sens

HQNP.me
Who do those goatfuckers do that?

In any discussion about the eye color some deathtic fuck would come over and talk his shit about muh hazel eyes.

About how gl they are, masculine and other ethnic schizophrenic crap.

You fucking retards need to understand that for us normal people your hazel, amber etc. are just DIFFERENT SHADES OF SHIT.

You coping curries (or whatever goatfucker or brown "people" you are ) are LITERALLY discussing what type of shit is better.

"Nah, bro, goat shit is better than cow shit.
I would kill to have goat shit instead of cow..."

Osl0

ALSO, I DON'T GIVE A SINGLE FUCK ABOUT ANY COPE "STUDY" THAT YOU WOULD PROVIDE ABOUT HOW BROWN, HAZEL OR OTHER SHIT MOGS LIGHT EYES.

OH, AND NEVER FORGET.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: redmaxx, zura, Dystopian and 8 others
If I had my mum's d34s I would mog

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
bc it's that or t50s. there's no blue for ethnics
but ye colors like hazel just look dark brown from afar

My mom has green eyes and has the intelligence of a squirrel/rabbit. To top it all off she's a teacher and falls in the "Officer, officals, diplomat" category. Over if you actually believe this shit :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: greywind, m0ss26, KingCartierrr23 and 4 others
My mom was born in mexico (deathnic country) and was born with green eyes and blonde hair. Mestizos (mixed with euro) can end up like that sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
most eyes look dark i’ve noticed unless your close so this is mute my friend has green eyes i never even noticed until he told me only really extreme hazel blue or green are visible most of the time

everything except t50, t40, t30, and t20 gives a boost. And beautiful people still look beautiful even with t50-20, they just don't get the boost.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, m0ss26, PrimoMaxxer and 4 others
everything except t50, t40, t30, and t20 gives a boost. And beautiful people still look beautiful even with t50-20, they just don't get the boost.
Agreed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 19453
DARK TRIAD BRO!!! EYE COLOUR DOESNT MATTer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Sens
Lol there are only 3 eye colors: Blue, brown, and green. Mfs cope by saying their brown eyes are some other color. Its a cope trying to be unique and stand out. The only way someone will be unique is if they have blue or green eyes.

• +1
Reactions: cell0xide, Interested and skeet
If I had my mum's d34s I would mog
Same. I'd have black hair with green eyes and a slight tan. Sidenote have you tried anything to change your eye colour?

Legit amber eyes mog hard tbh. I have seen two siblings (boy and girl) in my city who have them. It looks like the eyes of a lion. Almost orange and they also have it in combination with dark thick eyebrows. They are probably somewhere from Middle East or so
The color looks close to this:
285C10E8 D4BD 450F 8A40 62B0F6C3C23C

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Sens and Interested
Who do those goatfuckers do that?

In any discussion about the eye color some deathtic fuck would come over and talk his shit about muh hazel eyes.

About how gl they are, masculine and other ethnic schizophrenic crap.

You fucking retards need to understand that for us normal people your hazel, amber etc. are just DIFFERENT SHADES OF SHIT.

You coping curries (or whatever goatfucker or brown "people" you are ) are LITERALLY discussing what type of shit is better.

"Nah, bro, goat shit is better than cow shit.
I would kill to have goat shit instead of cow..."

View attachment 2440572

ALSO, I DON'T GIVE A SINGLE FUCK ABOUT ANY COPE "STUDY" THAT YOU WOULD PROVIDE ABOUT HOW BROWN, HAZEL OR OTHER SHIT MOGS LIGHT EYES.

View attachment 2440586View attachment 2440589View attachment 2440590

OH, AND NEVER FORGET.

View attachment 2440582
Cry harder cumskin pig. Light eyes make you look like a feminine bitch. No wonder white "people" are going extinct

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
Hazel ? Mfs here cope with shitty ass brown eyes

I’m a cracka with brown eyes meanwhile my brother has green and guess who mogs 😭

My mother is from Sicily, and she has ginger hair, fair skin and A40 blue eyes.

Hazel ? Mfs here cope with shitty ass brown eyes

I’m a cracka with brown eyes meanwhile my brother has green and guess who mogs 😭
Dark eyes are a masculine trait. Light eyes are weak and neotenous

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
You will never be a real blue-eyed mogger. You have no A10s, you have no A40s, you even have no A60s. You are an unfortunate man twisted by cope and stroma into a crude mockery of nature's perfection.
All the "validation" you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your "friends" mog your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors. Women are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed blue eyes to mog with incredible efficiency. Even "hazel eyes" look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your dead eyes are a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a colourblind woman home with you, she'll turn tail and bolt the second she gets a whiff of your poor, lifeless T50s.
You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it's going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.
Eventually it'll be too much to bear – you'll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They'll bury you with a headstone decorated with a morph of you with blue eyes, and yet every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a brown-eyed man is buried there. Your eyes will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton buried in dirt that is the same colour as your eyes.
This is your fate. This is what you are. There is no fixing this.

Hazel eyes are easier to change with laser so it's still better

As I had really brown eyes, it look a lot of sessions (with the good genetic) to get full blue.

Attachments

• 20230913_210931.jpg
    20230913_210931.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230926_225153.jpg
    20230926_225153.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230913_211013.jpg
    20230913_211013.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Rixinuj