Why did @clavicular removed all of his posts?

cursedbybones

cursedbybones

hardstuck 5’10 ltn
Joined
Mar 24, 2026
Posts
1,032
Reputation
1,287
IMG 0708

?:unsure:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Vrilltrum, _Jason_ and Resonant
His lawyers did it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Vrilltrum, n1ks09, Resonant and 2 others
@Clavicular thoughts?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Vrilltrum, TrueAfghan, Cela and 2 others
To beat the case
 
  • +1
Reactions: Vrilltrum, n1ks09, Cela and 3 others
Some of his former posts included "fucking Indian I mog you to death ugly pajeet" and "I love nick fuentes" and "I mog kikes" shit like that
 
  • +1
Reactions: Vrilltrum and cursedbybones
he’s a nigger that’s why
 
  • +1
Reactions: Vrilltrum and cursedbybones
He violated rule bi section 42
 
  • +1
Reactions: Vrilltrum, _Jason_ and cursedbybones
so he wins his case. I hate that stupid foid even more now.
 
  • +1
Reactions: TrueAfghan and cursedbybones
Bruh im so sure clav is innocent
He has no reason to do that he could find a foid to fuck in like less than an hour
 
  • +1
Reactions: Vrilltrum and cursedbybones

Similar threads

volgograd009
Replies
19
Views
88
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
CurrentYanti
Replies
11
Views
89
troy_exe
troy_exe
arlo_420
Replies
7
Views
102
arlo_420
arlo_420
RandomAutist
Replies
15
Views
90
Blasian-K
Blasian-K
Crimx991
Replies
14
Views
130
Vincent Freeman
Vincent Freeman

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Bumbom
Back
Top