WHY DID EVERYONE HATE JUSTIN BEIBER BACK THEN?

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
The 2010s was full of Justin bieber hate lol. His music video was one of the most disliked videos on YouTube for the longest time, kids in school would call others gay for listening to his songs and their were even online games entirely dedicated to killing him

I don’t support him or listen to his music, but it was hilarious seeing Justin Bieber getting told to jump off a building in the comments of every video. Fun times tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Gengar, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
The 2010s was full of Justin bieber hate lol. His music video was one of the most disliked videos on YouTube for the longest time, kids in school would call others gay for listening to his songs and their were even online games entirely dedicated to killing him

I don’t support him or listen to his music, but it was hilarious seeing Justin Bieber getting told to jump off a building in the comments of every video. Fun times tbh

i actually remember this, the reason was because it was fashionable to hate him no different to people just hating on trump when most never understood who he even was.

that's normies for you. complete lack of independent rational thinking.

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
I hated him cuz he mogged me hard back then and every girl in my class listened to him. Now i actually feel bad for him as We are the same age But Justin had aged bad and now i mog him. I also Enjoy his music now

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 7098, DharkDC and 1 other person
baby baby baby oooh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Fxdzcki, Deleted member 7098 and 3 others
Because he is a faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 14774, BearBoy and 2 others
They were jelly how all girls lusted over him. It's always when there's some big idol for girls that boys will start calling them gay to cope

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 11758, Gengar and 4 others
They were jelly how all girls lusted over him. It's always when there's some big idol for girls that boys will start calling them gay to cope
Nah people hate him because he is a faggot not because he gets the girls, this was a leftist reasoning.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 14774, aBetterMii and 1 other person

was a mix out of him actually acting & looking gay and other boys being jealous because other girls lusted over him.

his music past 2015 is actually pretty good, no one calls him gay nowadays after his re-branding, even though he still gets all the girls

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Shrek2OnDvD
It wasn't just boys but grown ass men too. Hating on a 16 year old because he was living the dream they didn't at his age jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Shrek2OnDvD and BigBiceps
Because he looks like a lesbian

• JFL
his music past 2015 is actually pretty good
Eh. Purpose was a good album but all his other music wether it's been albums, singles or features has been mid.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 7098
Eh. Purpose was a good album but all his other music wether it's been albums, singles or features has been mid.
true, purpose was bomb. he also has a few good singles since then

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack and Shrek2OnDvD
Fun times lol, we thought his music was gay and that he seemed like a faggot back then. Probably because of all the hype he got from girls and no one wanted to like the same stuff girls liked as kids

• So Sad
  • JFL
Because boys were jealous girls were crushing on him.

• So Sad
  • JFL
I also Enjoy his music now
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and ✿👍col