Why did God create some men to be ugly AND short? Both are bad enough on their own, why would he give someone both?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

“what do you want from me?” “Your love.”
Before I say anything, just look at these two separate photos:

original.gif

F327DBC8 1BB2 477D B781 D2A22F54DD34

There’s not a single human female to have ever existed on this planet that would ever choose to fuck the second guy instead of the first guy. So, why did God create the second guy so ugly? What did he do to God that made God so angry that he wanted to curse with a lifetime of subhumanity and daily mogging?

And to make matters worse, the second guy is 5’7 while the first guy is 6’5.

Why?

God, why would you do this?

God knows very well that the second man will never be able to fuck a day in his life while the first guy gets to fuck thousands of girls a day. It just doesn’t make any sense how someone can be so chadlike yet someone else can be so damn ugly and short.

Some men are truly meant to commit suicide. Maybe God intended for ugly men to kill themselves. Maybe men who are ugly were once satan’s angels in a war in heaven in some past life. There has to be an explanation. Because I refuse to believe that an all knowing, all loving God would do this for no reason.

But, if it’s true…if it’s true that there is no reason for this huge difference in looks between men, then I guess all I can say is that fear not….it isn’t over. You wanna know why? Because how can something be over, if it never even began?

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Attachments

• 09B44D1A-6A33-46A0-9837-4E1889AC1FB2.webp
    64.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, klip11, Zeruel and 2 others
The creator wants to watch people suffer :Comfy:

original.gif

View attachment 1540601

There’s not a single human female to have ever existed on this planet that would ever choose to fuck the second guy instead of the first guy. So, why did God create the second guy so ugly? What did he do to God that made God so angry that he wanted to curse with a lifetime of subhumanity and daily mogging?

Why?

God knows very well that the second man will never be able to fuck a day in his life while the first guy gets to fuck thousands of girls a day. It just doesn’t make any sense how someone can be so chadlike yet someone else can be so damn ugly and short.

Some men are truly meant to commit suicide. Maybe God intended for ugly men to kill themselves. Maybe men who are ugly were once satan’s angels in a war in heaven in some past life. There has to be an explanation. Because I refuse to believe that an all knowing, all loving God would do this for no reason.

But, if it’s true…if it’s true that there is no reason for this huge difference in looks between men, then I guess all I can say is that fear not….it isn’t over. You wanna know why? Because how can something be over, if it never even began?

It is not the will of god but rather the fruits of their own karma. Perhaps these men were women in their past lives who used their good looks to manipulate and hurt others and as a result were reborn as ugly on the outside as they were on the inside.

• +1
Reactions: LOST18yearold

original.gif

View attachment 1540601

Why?

because this world was created by the entity known as the demiurge , it and its followers want to extract negative energy from all of us trapped spirits that were once a part of ONE

every religion is a big fat lie my friend

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
It’s a test. I’m short and ugly but I am coping pretty well these days.
Bro….. you of all people shouldn’t be saying this

• Hmm...
Reactions: ✿👍col
It is not the will of god but rather the fruits of their own karma. Perhaps these men were women in their past lives who used their good looks to manipulate and hurt others and as a result were reborn as ugly on the outside as they were on the inside.

karma is a demiurge lie that makes you feel guilty! Another bullshit archon manipulation! Stop gaslighting people with religions and let them know the truth about this reality

Only way to ascend is to escape the white light and DO NOT REINCARNATE

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I’m pretty sure I was some sort of ancient warlord that killed and ate children in my past life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, Deleted member 14392, getra and 1 other person
It's not god nigga, this incel was created when his father flooded his moms pussy

• +1
Reactions: thatrussianguy
It's not god nigga, this incel was created when his father flooded his moms pussy
I am an accident. It has been stated many times.

• So Sad
Reactions: ✿👍col
just accept your fate son ''gods response''

God wants people to suffer so that he can feel like he has the power... and he does:feelswhy:

Obviously there is no god..