Why did god give men different dick sizes?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
He gave woman basically the same pussies. There’s no competition between them when it comes to pussy. There’s no women saying “haha fuck you my pussy is tighter than yours.” Or “haha my pussy is deeper than yours”.

But God gave some men 10 inch dicks and then gave others 2 inch dicks.

God just baffles tf out of me with the things he does.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, Lmao, MaxillaMaxing and 17 others
God hates men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, BoneDensity and Deleted member 16369
He gets his kicks by creating incels and chads, chads bang a different girl every night, are constantly drunk or high, lie if it gets them what they want, and make their money by scamming incels with their pick up courses, knock up women, and when they die after overdosing on pussy and drugs at 65, God opens his arms and invites them into heaven

Incels try to live their lives best they can, they stay away from drugs and alcohol and degeneracy, never lie or steal, only desire one woman to raise a family with and God sends them to hell anyway after they die from a genetic disease at the age of 40:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, BoneDensity and Vermilioncore
He gets his kicks by creating incels and chads, chads bang a different girl every night, are constantly drunk or high, lie if it gets them what they want, and make their money by scamming incels with their pick up courses, knock up women, and when they die after overdosing on pussy and drugs at 65, God opens his arms and invites them into heaven

Incels try to live their lives best they can, they stay away from drugs and alcohol and degeneracy, never lie or steal, only desire one woman to raise a family with and God sends them to hell anyway after they die from a genetic disease at the age of 40:ogre:
Damn, God do be making some twisted Saw type stories and shit innit

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, BoneDensity and Catawampus
glad you didnt delete. your dick size threads bring a smile to my face.

tho i shouldnt be laughing because im a dicklet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, Acee and Vermilioncore
ah you wanted only 10 inches in ur ass i guess fag

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Maybe he didn`t? maybe there is no god? or...did he died? Nietzsche claim so.

• +1
Maybe he didn`t? maybe there is no god? or...did he died? Nietzsche claim so.
Only in death we will be enlightened

• +1
Reactions: Acee
Doubt. You probably have more chances of being enlightened while still have your brain functioning.
Stop that shit. Cmon tell me biblical stuff. David stuff maybe innig

• +1
Reactions: galego123
Cope
Pussys differ very much, some are beautiful and some are gross but men don't care about it :feelskek:

• +1
Stop that shit. Cmon tell me biblical stuff. David stuff maybe innig
There`s no hope my fellow sufferer. I tried coping but failed. That bible just doesn`t add up.

There`s no hope my fellow sufferer. I tried coping but failed. That bible just doesn`t add up.

Might kill myself. Just need to grow a pair of balls first

Cope
Pussys differ very much, some are beautiful and some are gross but men don't care about it :feelskek:
Beautiful and gross, that’s subjective, but a big dick and small dick is factual shit. If all dicks were big, and some were ugly and some weren’t ugly, that wouldn’t be much of a problem.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123 and Entschuldigung
Maybe that`s your problem. You need physical pain to release the soul. Nietzsche said so...:hnghn:
I am in physical pain but it has been caused by my mind :hnghn:

Beautiful and gross, that’s subjective, but a big dick and small dick is factual shit. If all dicks were big, and some were ugly and some weren’t ugly, that wouldn’t be much of a problem.
What's subjective about this?
images
images
:forcedsmile:

images
images

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and Deleted member 17430
I think.why God made.EVERYTHING difficult for men is because he designed the sim with men as protagonists, elements and nature as antagonists, and foids were designed as NPCs at best, probably more like environmental factors same as u put ur dead animal in the fire and u get more health core, u put ur dick in the foid and.u get more respawns (live through offspring ).

so if men are the protagonists, then it makes sense to have huge differences.between each character, and in theory character design meant pros and.cons (high prenatal t and big dick, but higher chance of dying in a hunt due to low applied IQ).

problem is overtime the AI evolved and.did a skynet, so NPC women have become the antagonist, and nature is just background AI (its raining, big deal we have houses not.mud shacks now).

God didn't bother releasing the required patches to deal with the new AI, so the game has become totally unbalanced, this is why reviewers cant get their head round the fact that 95% of women can go.to a club or bar and get an ONS with a guy they like, wheres for men it is undoubtedly easier from the initial prologue to.become a multimillionaire than it is to get an ONS.

this lack of support from the devs has pissed off the reviewers and many are choosing not.to play.the game (at least not until they make females playable characters ), and are in.extreme cases.choosing to rope instead

• JFL
Reactions: Acee and Vermilioncore
What's subjective about this?
images
images
:forcedsmile:

images
images
Some men might have a fetish for that roast beef goopy pussy. But no woman wants to fuck a small cock. No one.

A small dick has no reason to be made? Even if God had a reason for everything, what would be the reason for a small dick? It’s like the only reason he does it is to fuck with us

Some men might have a fetish for that roast beef goopy pussy. But no woman wants to fuck a small cock. No one.

A small dick has no reason to be made? Even if God had a reason for everything, what would be the reason for a small dick? It’s like the only reason he does it is to fuck with us
If he made everyone gigachads with huge dicks no one would have the time to pray to him.

Some women may have a fetish for small cock too for weird reasons
The point is that there's a difference between pussys and you claiming there's not :feelswhere:

I think.why God made.EVERYTHING difficult for men is because he designed the sim with men as protagonists, elements and nature as antagonists, and foids were designed as NPCs at best, probably more like environmental factors same as u put ur dead animal in the fire and u get more health core, u put ur dick in the foid and.u get more respawns (live through offspring ).

so if men are the protagonists, then it makes sense to have huge differences.between each character, and in theory character design meant pros and.cons (high prenatal t and big dick, but higher chance of dying in a hunt due to low applied IQ).

problem is overtime the AI evolved and.did a skynet, so NPC women have become the antagonist, and nature is just background AI (its raining, big deal we have houses not.mud shacks now).

God didn't bother releasing the required patches to deal with the new AI, so the game has become totally unbalanced, this is why reviewers cant get their head round the fact that 95% of women can go.to a club or bar and get an ONS with a guy they like, wheres for men it is undoubtedly easier from the initial prologue to.become a multimillionaire than it is to get an ONS.

this lack of support from the devs has pissed off the reviewers and many are choosing not.to play.the game (at least not until they make females playable characters ), and are in.extreme cases.choosing to rope instead
Read every word and I’m pleased.

Caged. You wrote that?

I agree ,I don't understand why he made people way differently or different races to be honest

• +1
mother nature is misandrist

god is nature
nature is cruel
god is cruel

Pussies vastly differ in quality as well.

Pussies vastly differ in quality as well.

Another user said something similar, and I’ll say the same thing:

The appearance of two different pussies is not equivalent to the size of two separate penises.

The way a pussy looks doesn’t take away from how it feels. But a small dick feels worse than a big dick.

Huge difference

The way a pussy looks doesn’t take away from how it feels.
Yes it does. Most of the pleasure is psychological.

Kissing a beautiful woman FEELS a lot better than an ugly woman. But isn't the tongue sensation the same? The physical sensation doesn't matter nearly as much as the mental satisfaction to be touching something beautiful. Likewise, fucking a beautiful pussy FEELS a lot better than an ugly pussy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Yes it does. Most of the pleasure is psychological.

Kissing a beautiful woman FEELS a lot better than an ugly woman. But isn't the tongue sensation the same? The physical sensation doesn't matter nearly as much as the psychological satisfaction to be touching something beautiful. Likewise, fucking a beautiful pussy FEELS a lot better than an ugly pussy.
But cmon, now you’re saying a big dick and a small dick are indistinguishable and are only differentiated depending on how attractive the guy is:pepefrown::pepefrown:

god isnt reel sweety :soy:

• WTF
But cmon, now you’re saying a big dick and a small dick are indistinguishable and are only differentiated depending on how attractive the guy is:pepefrown::pepefrown:
That's not what I said. I just said that the appearance of the pussy plays a huge role. I never denied that size matters for men. Especially because in the case of the penis, it's not just the sensation, it also looks better when it's large.

Religioncels will say its a test from god:forcedsmile:

so i can mog others

glad you didnt delete. your dick size threads bring a smile to my face.

tho i shouldnt be laughing because im a dicklet
Over for germanbraziliancels getting dickmogged on a daily basis by haitian moggers.

• So Sad
Over for germanbraziliancels getting dickmogged on a daily basis by haitian moggers.
tem uns haitiano virado em piça vendendo bugiganga aqui perto

comprei um fone durou 5 min

• JFL
Reactions: Bvnny.