Why did Hitler present himself as an incel when he was having a girl friend?

reborn

reborn

Banned
One thing I never quite understood about Hitler is that he presented himself to the public as an incel. He kept his girl friend a secret. Eventhough there are reports about him being gay and shit which I think is just bullshit by leftists to make fun of him there are also reports that he had a normal sex life with his girl friend with whom he had a 14 year long relationship lasting longer than the Third Reich. And why wouldn't he? I mean if you have a GF for 14 years you sure are gonna have sex with her.

Why did he present himself as a celibate? Back then being married was the norm. Living alone without a wife was considered weird. So you'd assume that he would want to present himself as a married man as that is what society expected from you back then. But he chose to present himself as an incel when he had a girl friend.

Why?

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Hitler never presented himself as being celibate it’s just Incel Right Wing Cope so they can try to relate to him

• +1
Reactions: NewJawSzn, justinzayn, Daniel Plainview and 5 others
He was asexual, he and Eva Braun never fucked. He devoted his life completely to politics and his ambitions, he was a maniac

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: adotsdot, Ken, Daniel Plainview and 4 others
Hitler never presented himself as being celibate it’s just Incel Right Wing Cope so they can try to relate to him

Yes he did. He kept her a secret it is a known fact.

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
He was asexual, he and Eva Braun never fucked

How do you know? How does anyone know? Did someone stay in their bedroom at night to make sure they don't fuck?

• JFL
Reactions: Dmsaok and Ken
Saw it in a documentary about him. Google Hitlers sex life

Some people still think he is gay.

My great-uncle recently said that being gay is wrong, I said that Hitler was gay too, he says that he is an excpection that is allowed too

• JFL
He was asexual, he and Eva Braun never fucked. He devoted his life completely to politics and his ambitions, he was a maniac
This is what happens to a 1 testicle low T nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Saw it in a documentary about him. Google Hitlers sex life

Yeah but don't you question what you are being told? How the hell would they know? Did the people creating those documentaries sleep in the same bedroom as them? I mean obviously they can not know. Nobody can know. Hitler never openly stated he was asexual. He never spoke about his sexuality so how the fuck do people know? I mean it's the same when you are an incel and your parents are asking you if you are gay. No just because you don't have a gf doesn't mean you are gay right.

The only way to know is if you were in his bedroom all those 14 years every night. Other than that you can not tell if he was asexual.

Other soldiers who went to word war 1 together with hitler as a soldier said he never went to any brothels or never raped women during the war, which is another sign that he had no sexual urges. Everyone rapes during war
Yeah but don't you question what you are being told? How the hell would they know? Did the people creating those documentaries sleep in the same bedroom as them? I mean obviously they can not know. Nobody can know. Hitler never openly stated he was asexual. He never spoke about his sexuality so how the fuck do people know? I mean it's the same when you are an incel and your parents are asking you if you are gay. No just because you don't have a gf doesn't mean you are gay right.

The only way to know is if you were in his bedroom all those 14 years every night. Other than that you can not tell if he was asexu

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and incel194012940
I just read the entire Wikipedia article on his sexuality and the final conclusion is that nobody really knows.

I just wonder why didn't he just show his girl to the public in order to present himself as normal. How did he get the idea that he was somehow looking superior if he kept her a secret when being sexless is considered a flaw?

i even think hitler died as a virgin

i even think hitler died as a virgin

Based on what? He had a gf for 14 years. You think they never fucked? What did they do in their bedroom at night? Play cards?

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Based on what? He had a gf for 14 years. You think they never fucked? What did they do in their bedroom at night? Play cards?
bro hitler was a maniac. The dude didnt function like a normal men. He probably jerked of to some wild fantasies including his "third reich" colonizing the galaxy and jews getting brutally murdered. Everything people close to him said points to the fact that he had no interest having normal sex with foids

bro hitler was a maniac. The dude didnt function like a normal men. He probably jerked of to some wild fantasies including his "third reich" colonizing the galaxy and jews getting brutally murdered. Everything people close to him said points to the fact that he had no interest having normal sex with foids

The Wikipedia article actually says he had staff that said they believed he had a normal sex life with her. All reports according to which he was asexual, gay, bi or whatever are from his enemies. But it doesn't really matter as we won't be able to tell. I just wonder why he never presented her to the public. Maybe for safety concerns but I think it's more than that.

based on nothing
its just what i thought about because he looked very asexual and just because they were together, that means nothing

i know several married couples, they didnt fucked years

based on nothing
its just what i thought about because he looked very asexual and just because they were together, that means nothing

i know several married couples, they didnt fucked years

I just read some more about it and it seems like they became a couple at 43. Maybe Hitler was pretty much an incel as he was completely unsuccessful. Unemployed and poor. And maybe by age 43 and a life of inceldom he couldn't really get it hard anymore. Who knows.

Obviously we won't be able to tell. I just wonder why did he not present himself as that normal married guy when he could have? Did he feel like presenting himself as a single would somehow make him look independent or anything?

You are stupid, end of discussion.

cope

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Corleone
I think people didn't care about or didn't based the worth of a men on how many foids can boned
Back then

• +1
I just read some more about it and it seems like they became a couple at 43. Maybe Hitler was pretty much an incel as he was completely unsuccessful. Unemployed and poor. And maybe by age 43 and a life of inceldom he couldn't really get it hard anymore. Who knows.

Obviously we won't be able to tell. I just wonder why did he not present himself as that normal married guy when he could have? Did he feel like presenting himself as a single would somehow make him look independent or anything?
you are right and i think that guy had many many mental issues.. and sex wasnt his number 1 priority
i think ive red somewhere that he had sexual dysfunction but maybe its just a mythos

i wonder too why he didnt present himself as normal married guy because that would be a good way to manipulate his people to trust him more

or another pov; in that time women were way less equal to men.. maybe hitler didnt want to show his "weak side"
if they would act like a normal couple, that would mean hitler is not independent.. i dont know.. thats all just my imagination :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
he was an artist. the pathos of it was kino to him

He was hopped up on all sorts of drugs. Who knows what he was thinking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
Hitler is an autistic retard who made nationalism and jew question taboo for generations to come

He's a rot fraud larper like this entire shithole forum full of 8x6 300k USD "programmers" making minecraft mods on fiverr for a buck a piece

Because he cared a lot about his image, he needed to be seen to the masses of a messiah-like figure, who didn't meddle with women. He wanted to let everyone know he was only devoted to politics and only loyal to Germany, Germany was his only love he use to say. It wasn't a good look for him if he said he had a girlfriend because people might have thought less of him and he needed everyone's support to gain power

• +1