• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, 5'7 zoomer, randomop and 5 others
because you arent chad

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Lokki and fuxkdakikez
because you arent chad
mods don’t accept money anymore to wipe out your account. my post history will remain here forever, terrible mistake i made by signing up

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: randomop and sub5c3l
why couldn’t i just been normal
Same. This community is just 99% toxic and not usefull at all. The ratings are so skewed aswell. As long as you are brutally honest with yourself and accept how you look - most cases you'd be accurate about your rating. I am only here for fun sometimes ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and future_mogger
mods don’t accept money anymore to wipe out your account. my post history will remain here forever, terrible mistake i made by signing up
same but as long as you didnt post your face here you can delete your account

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
just delete your account.

my posts will still stay up, i would rather have them wiped out.
It is what it is and accept it. My final exams are in 2 days and I am just studying now, all i can do is "It is what it is" and move on.

Same. This community is just 99% toxic and not usefull at all. The ratings are so skewed aswell. As long as you are brutally honest with yourself and accept how you look - most cases you'd be accurate about your rating. I am only here for fun sometimes ngl.
i am a very accurate rater

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
you don’t have to be chad to live a decent life
True. Anyone can live a happy life, some will find life harder obv to find a partner but if you are atleast average or slightly below average you will still find partners that love you (but they might not be pretty)

i am a very accurate rater
You might be I am not saying you aren't but I have recieved all the ratings from LTN to Chadlite Slayer. I am unsure where i am at anymore so i just stopped bothering much anymore.

You might be I am not saying you aren't but I have recieved all the ratings from LTN to Chadlite Slayer. I am unsure where i am at anymore so i just stopped bothering much anymore.
what do you rate hyourself

what do you rate hyourself
Chadlite. In my highschool I was voted the 'best looking male' and get compliments frequently. I would accept the lowest rating of me to be HTN+ as some people have different appeal or different perspectives. My weakness is facial definition as my pfp is me at 16 with 12.5% bf where my jawline is visible-ish. I am at 17% now at 19, hoping to go down to 9% on summer to get definition in face and body back.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Mid HTN.
Chadlite in india

same but as long as you didnt post your face here you can delete your account
A few autists think posting their face in dms won't get them doxxed either.

Am not talking abt me.

But countless ppl trust random person this server, dhare their face. Thinking they are protecting their privacy.

What they don't know is those pics are being circulated in DC servers. Morphed and all jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and sub5c3l
Mid HTN.
Chadlite in india
I cannot be chadlite in india. Chadlite is supposed to be top 2% of men. By theory I should get mogged by every 1 out of 50 men. I have never been mogged in india. I am 6'1.75 so height mogging happens once every 300-400 people. Additionally, on bumble and tinder i have gotten over hundreds of matches in a week, that should not be achieved by a chadlite or a mid HTN.

A few autists think posting their face in dms won't get them doxxed either.

Am not talking abt me.

But countless ppl trust random person this server, dhare their face. Thinking they are protecting their privacy.

What they don't know is those pics are being circulated in DC servers. Morphed and all jfl.
ion give a shit tbh

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan
I cannot be chadlite in india. Chadlite is supposed to be top 2% of men. By theory I should get mogged by every 1 out of 50 men. I have never been mogged in india. I am 6'1.75 so height mogging happens once every 300-400 people. Additionally, on bumble and tinder i have gotten over hundreds of matches in a week, that should not be achieved by a chadlite or a mid HTN.
In India, even the most good lucking would be considered chadlite.

Status and money will make him chad.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
In India, even the most good lucking would be considered chadlite.

Status and money will make him chad.
I am ignoring status on ratings. Keeping it purely physical attraction india has a lot of chads/gigachads and psl gods pure physically.

I am ignoring status on ratings. Keeping it purely physical attraction india has a lot of chads/gigachads and psl gods pure physically.
That contradicts your past replies.

You are measuring your smv according to face only, India has a majority of ltn and sub3 ppl.

You might as well be low htn/high mtn in other countries. It depends on location.

I am measuring it in regards to overall/worldwide smv.
HTN is your overall rating.

Chadlite in india. With status and money, chad in India.

That contradicts your past replies.

You are measuring your smv according to face only, India has a majority of ltn and sub3 ppl.

You might as well be low htn/high mtn in other countries. It depends on location.

I am measuring it in regards to overall/worldwide smv.
HTN is your overall rating.

Chadlite in india. With status and money, chad in India.
I think you are down rating brutally but alright appreciate it.

I think you are down rating brutally but alright appreciate it.
Not down rating at all.
Facially you are mid-htn, height and physique gets you to high HTN.

In India you are chadlite. But the thing is you aren't Indian at all but am exchange student.

Even the ltn American would be htn in India just because of his skin color.

Not down rating at all.
Facially you are mid-htn, height and physique gets you to high HTN.

In India you are chadlite. But the thing is you aren't Indian at all but am exchange student.

Even the ltn American would be htn in India just because of his skin color.
Literally no. Have you ben to the outside. I am surrounded by french, american, swedish people. I am visually a chadlite and my height is just a booster that maintains my chadlite aura and appeal. I cannot be a mid-htn if i am a model. I have been modelling for 2 years now so I doubt they'd hire an above average dude. Plus I get many dms from girls , hundreds of mathces in turkey per week and 80-100 mathces in turkey per week. I am clearly a chadlite my guy.

Literally no. Have you ben to the outside. I am surrounded by french, american, swedish people. I am visually a chadlite and my height is just a booster that maintains my chadlite aura and appeal. I cannot be a mid-htn if i am a model. I have been modelling for 2 years now so I doubt they'd hire an above average dude. Plus I get many dms from girls , hundreds of mathces in turkey per week and 80-100 mathces in turkey per week. I am clearly a chadlite my guy.
Egonuzu besleyen her sey