Why did I got thousands of matches with the black&whitr pic and barely matches with the other?

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
In 2021 i got thousands of tinder matches with the first frauded black and white pic and now I tried tinder again with this new pic but I get barely matches? I think I look quite good in that pic as well

Attachments

• 706A0218-DD58-4675-9EFE-629D1E2211D4.jpeg
    706A0218-DD58-4675-9EFE-629D1E2211D4.jpeg
    190.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 5BD68AC6-7762-4FCD-8DEA-FBA7D981170F.jpeg
    5BD68AC6-7762-4FCD-8DEA-FBA7D981170F.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING, Johanjohan, Deleted member 17918 and 1 other person
Women are retarded bro

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Patient A
Women are retarded bro
Back some time I made a girl account too see who are my competitors in my town and even with the new pic, I mog like 90% of them..

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
looking good bro! no philtrum issue man

bro you look honestly really good. ( no homo) .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: qaum, Germania, Johanjohan and 4 others
In 2021 i got thousands of tinder matches with the first frauded black and white pic and now I tried tinder again with this new pic but I get barely matches? I think I look quite good in that pic as well
tbh u look kind of autistic

simple:

1. Pic on right is non NT
2. You are unfrauded on right pic

So you fraud selfies and get good candids

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING
simple:

1. Pic on right is non NT
2. You are unfrauded on right pic

So you fraud selfies and get good candids
How to fraud a non mirror selfie?
And what does non nt mean?

How to fraud a non mirror selfie?
And what does non nt mean?
non- neurotypical.

there is nothing wrong with it, but you are just looking straight at the cam. its better you are doing something or at least in a bathroom mirror.

get actual photos doing shit. you are not only showcasing your looks on tinder but your lifestyle / vibe too

non- neurotypical.

there is nothing wrong with it, but you are just looking straight at the cam. its better you are doing something or at least in a bathroom mirror.

get actual photos doing shit. you are not only showcasing your looks on tinder but your lifestyle / vibe too
What about these pics

And should I do a pic in the woods or in the city or so?

Attachments

• 94842297-A954-470C-875D-08BE4C43A884.jpeg
    94842297-A954-470C-875D-08BE4C43A884.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 74CF0595-FF61-482B-B21C-CB1EB56200D8.jpeg
    74CF0595-FF61-482B-B21C-CB1EB56200D8.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19905
You are blocking some of the philtrum in the black and white photo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING and Patient A
Its not even bad in the other pic
Not sure what it is. But if I saw black and white photo I would think a little below Chadlite but the other pics probably a 5.5/10 or 6/10. Maybe its the angle.

You got great bones but cuckish eyes. Try sunglasses

You look good overall. Left photo looks way better than the right photo tho. Idk why. Maybe just the angle. But you also look more relaxed in the left, right looks a little uneasy/awkward

the tennis photo is really good, you should use that zoomed in / cropped on your profile

Jfl at this NT bullcrap shit. Ofc I'm not deniying the importance of looking nt but u can clearly see in the first frauded picture that his face looks more compact, jaw looks more defined, hairline looks smaller and you're doing a slight squint that frauds your rounded eyes with low pfl. Whilst his face in the second one looks long and narrow etc. Polar opposite of the first pic.
1st pic is your best angle.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88, Johanjohan, FuckassBitchass and 2 others
but u can clearly see in the first frauded picture that his face looks more compact,
Yes. This exactly.

I’m pretty sure this is a case of lens distortion. OP’s black and white mirror pic is taken from a greater distance than the selfie where he’s staring into the abyss.

The farther you are from the camera, the wider your face gets. The wider (more compact) face on the mirror pic looks better.

I actually suffer from this too. Problem is I’m at a stage where I now have no fucking clue what I actually look like since I look different in every goddamn picture.

frauder

• +1
Reactions: Leo69
Yeah, your looks dropped a significant amount along with you looking much older with worse skin in the new photo. It gives a completely different vibe from a pretty boy to another ordinary guy. Decent looking, but I think that mirror selfie is frauded or a strong looks downgrade.

Yeah, your looks dropped a significant amount along with you looking much older with worse skin in the new photo. It gives a completely different vibe from a pretty boy to another ordinary guy. Decent looking, but I think that mirror selfie is frauded or a strong looks downgrade.
Why worse skin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17918
Bro is trying to feed your neurosis tbh

Back some time I made a girl account too see who are my competitors in my town and even with the new pic, I mog like 90% of them..
tinder is useless, i can pick up a 7/10 or 8 roastie irl with my skin which sucks harder then yours, but tinder i only get really obese looking ones. Seeing height, face, muscularity, and smelling phermones, all in real life. That is what mogs. tinder is a pile of dogshit and you dudes need to ditch it because it sucks asshole.

You finally stopped coping about your “deformities”?

tinder is useless, i can pick up a 7/10 or 8 roastie irl with my skin which sucks harder then yours, but tinder i only get really obese looking ones. Seeing height, face, muscularity, and smelling phermones, all in real life. That is what mogs. tinder is a pile of dogshit and you dudes need to ditch it because it sucks asshole.
Why do u think that my skin sucks?

first one looks better than the second second looks like a sex offender

• JFL
Reactions: Lawton88
Because you look handsome on the left and like a philtrumcel cuck with a big forehead on the right.

better angle on the left