Why did i have to be born a muslim i wanted to be either a hindu or a primary first choice a christian

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
I don't even accept islam yet this cancer was forced onto me from birth but as soon as i start questioning and start seeing the (((rabbit))) holes all the propaganda happening i am lead back to Christ Jesus is the only hand i have left his arm is what i hold onto he is the only thing keeping me alive .

The kikes have destroyed Christs influence on the earth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, Gengar and Dogs
j
f
l

jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
Christianity is full of hypocrites. Not really missing much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I hate Jesus

Christianity is full of hypocrites. Not really missing much.

But is that the true kind or is it the kiked kind is the original sin kind or the fatalist kind or is it the free will kind is it the jewish type or the christain type

But is that the true kind or is it the kiked kind is the original sin kind or the fatalist kind or is it the free will kind is it the jewish type or the christain type
I used to be Christian, trust me it’s a waste of time.

I used to be Christian, trust me it’s a waste of time.

Wait wait wait aren't you a curry it's possible you could have been a christain however regarding the fact that their so damn low in india make me question it maybe your the exception though

Damn, if people only could change their religion after birth.

Sadly, this is impossible

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, chadpreetcel123, Gengar and 1 other person
Wait wait wait aren't you a curry it's possible you could have been a christain however regarding the fact that their so damn low in india make me question it maybe your the exception though
I’m not indian.

Damn, if people only could change their religion after birth.

Sadly, this is impossible

I'm a christain know i am just venting why couldn't i be more woke in the past i could have known 10 times what i know know
I’m not indian.

You got to be shitting me i swear you said your indian how many larpers are their is this indians.me or larpers.me

Ye over for him

Never going back to the kiked religions Ever again (((islam))) and (((judaism))) all these kiked faiths have destroyed the morals of this world

Never going back to the kiked religions Ever again (((islam))) and (((judaism))) all these kiked faiths have destroyed the morals of this world
No morals for beasts like us

convert bruh
im probably converting soon tbh
just need to find a good church near me

I'm a christain know i am just venting why couldn't i be more woke in the past i could have known 10 times what i know know

You got to be shitting me i swear you said your indian how many larpers are their is this indians.me or larpers.me
I’ve literally never called myself indian lol.