Why did I stop growing so young?

Themanletauticel123

Themanletauticel123

Silver
I'm 16 and around 166cm. My dad is 6ft with wide broad shoulders, long arms and big hands. My mum is 5'2" with tiny feet and short arms and tiny hands. But I felt like I should have been at least 5'9". I stopped growing around 14 or something. I know I am finished growing 100% now because I'm in tanner stage 5 and can pretty much grow a beard in a week.

It is so humiliating being so much tinier than my father. He wristsmogs me, heightmogs me, skullmogs me, fingermogs me, framemogs me literally everything.

Is it my mum's fault?

I also got my severe autism from my father and I think it is quite obvious that the only reason he was able to reproduce was his dimorphic features, which for some reason I didn't inherit.

• So Sad
Reactions: jinnu
@ElTruecel

xray ur growth plates

did you took accutane ?

xray ur growth plates
That'd just be a waste of money man. I have thick dark chest hair, inner thigh hair, can grow a beard, and haven't grown in over 2 years. It's over for me

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: leanmaxx74 and BlackpillRemedy
did you took accutane ?
No I was going to take accutane but I refused to after researching about possible side effects

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
I dont need to pay money for this
you are prob a currycel
Please do not ever say anything so insulting again. I am a white, golden haired green eyed Aryan. Don't ever compare me to those brownoid subhumans again even as a joke

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
I feel very offended that I was accused of being indian

Stop complaining and drink raw milk and raw eggs

Stop complaining and drink raw milk and raw eggs
That's the most bizarre thing, I had a really healthy diet. I drank fuck tons of milk, ate several eggs every day, ate looks of steak and mince beef, got lots of sunshine and did all the things I was meant to do. But I still ended up a turbomanlet MAKE IT MAKE SENSE :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Early puberty i guess, your mom's genes probably cucked you; brutal but it is what it is.
Start saving up for LL.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Detective, jinnu and thereallegend
Early puberty i guess, your mom's genes probably cucked you; brutal but it is what it is.
Start saving up for LL.
I did have a quite early puberty. I started getting my first pubes around 10 I think. 10 or 11. I remember being in year 6 and getting my first black leg hairs and I was 12 years old then. I heard that having a stressful childhood can contribute to an early puberty and I did indeed have a very difficult childhood due to struggles with autism, sexual trauma, and meltdowns. Thankfully I grew out of those stereotypical autistic screeching meltdowns but I used to have them quite frequently as a kid so I wonder if that coupled with my sexual trauma contributed to my early puberty and my turbomanletism.

I did have a quite early puberty. I started getting my first pubes around 10 I think. 10 or 11. I remember being in year 6 and getting my first black leg hairs and I was 12 years old then. I heard that having a stressful childhood can contribute to an early puberty and I did indeed have a very difficult childhood due to struggles with autism, sexual trauma, and meltdowns. Thankfully I grew out of those stereotypical autistic screeching meltdowns but I used to have them quite frequently as a kid so I wonder if that coupled with my sexual trauma contributed to my early puberty and my turbomanletism.
Yes it's one of the causes of your manletism, early puberty is directly linked with a lower final height (due to having less time to grow), by the way it's one of the several factors behind the variance in height between ethnicities since some ethnicities commonly have a earlier puberty (e.g south asians).

And yes stress can contribute to this since adrenal glands can produce androgens, basically it's an evolutionary mechanism to make you "ready" to life as early as possible due to living in a dangerous/stressful environment.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
Yes it's one of the causes of your manletism, early puberty is directly linked with a lower final height (due to having less time to grow), by the way it's one of the several factors behind the variance in height between ethnicities since some ethnicities commonly have a earlier puberty (e.g south indians).

And yes stress can contribute to this since adrenal glands can produce androgens, basically it's an evolutionary mechanism to make you "ready" to life as early as possible due to living in a dangerous/stressful environment.
brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: FrenchChad
That's the most bizarre thing, I had a really healthy diet. I drank fuck tons of milk, ate several eggs every day, ate looks of steak and mince beef, got lots of sunshine and did all the things I was meant to do. But I still ended up a turbomanlet MAKE IT MAKE SENSE :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
You needed raw milk and raw eggs and raw beef. You were supposed to tan naked in the sun for hours at a time.

Ur 16 maybe u still have a chance to grow an inch or 2
Unless u hit puberty early

That'd just be a waste of money man. I have thick dark chest hair, inner thigh hair, can grow a beard, and haven't grown in over 2 years. It's over for me
would be the funniest thing ever if you went in to get your plates checked with chest hair 😭 they would laugh in your face,also dont blame your father its your mother beiong 5'2 that fucked your life forever,a dad being 6 foot cant carry the genes that hard and overpower a 5'2 dwarfs death tier genes

Last edited:
Late growth spurt maybe