Why did I turn out subhuman despite having good looking parents ?

D

Deleted member 33379

Slayer
I want to summarise and please tell me what you think.

I am 18 years old, and I have basically stopped growing. I have good craniofacial development except for in mandible. Do you think it’s possible my recession can be because of early puberty? Both my parents have great forward growth and they are above average height. I however turned out to be short and recessed. I think it’s possible my mom ate crap when she was pregnant with me and didn’t feed me good as a baby. Both my parents have beautiful genetics. My younger brother turned out a few cm taller than me (he’s as tall as my mother) I was offered growth hormones in middle school but denied. It’s my biggest regret in life, as I believe taking those hormones could have made me more aesthetic and beautiful. I am thinking about undergoing LJS as soon as I have the money but from what I know you have to wear braces for at least a year before undergoing it? I want to meet with a doctor because I think my slight overbite and recessed mandible is causing health problems and I believe it would be possible to get it done for free if that was the case. However I live in Sweden and they tend to dismiss patients frequently minimising their symptoms. I have been to the doctors several times for headaches, dizziness and nausea, everytime I have been dismissed and told I need to “drink more water” and “sleep better”. I’ve also had heart palpitations, idk If that’s related somehow. Anyway, as you can tell I am not very educated on these things.

I genuinely hate what I see in the mirror. How could I have been such a failure? I love my mom and dad but if I am honest I blame them for my looks. If they had given me the growth hormones and good food maybe I wouldn’t be a subhuman.

Please up this

Genetic recombination and environment.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and ElTruecel
You don't know if you haven't reached your height potential or if you're just short/recessed naturally. It's very likely it's the latter.

Genetic recombination & Epigenetics

• +1
Reactions: ZaC and Deleted member 32485
Genetic recombination & Epigenetics
Suifuel. I hate rotting and feeling bad for myself. It’s not the sort of person I am. I am determined to change my life and appearance for the better. I am currently wage slaving for LJS. I shall ascend 🙁

Suifuel. I hate rotting and feeling bad for myself. It’s not the sort of person I am. I am determined to change my life and appearance for the better. I am currently wage slaving for LJS. I shall ascend 🙁
Genetic lottery

Please up this
Could be too much stress in your early years that stunted your growth. Did you have an illness during your early years? Was your mother stressed when she was pregnant with you? Did you have a difficult birth? All these things and others, can cause your nervous system to become over stressed.

What does that mean?

Stress causes your body to produce a hormone known as cortisol. Too much cortisol in your youth (0-5 years old) can disrupt brain development and bone development post puberty and alter your genetics. There's pretty solid evidence that regardless of your genetic blueprint, too much stress during the early childhood can cause facial asymmetry after puberty and shorter height. I remember reading a study that said that boys who suffered too much stress during early childhood ended up shorter height and more facial asymmetry compared to their male peers who had little stress during early childhood.

Cortisol also suppresses testosterone. So early childhood stress can cause lower T levels after puberty

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman
Could be too much stress in your early years that stunted your growth. Did you have an illness during your early years? Was your mother stressed when she was pregnant with you? Did you have a difficult birth? All these things and others, can cause your nervous system to become over stressed.

What does that mean?

Stress causes your body to produce a hormone known as cortisol. Too much cortisol in your youth (0-5 years old) can disrupt brain development and bone development post puberty and alter your genetics. There's pretty solid evidence that regardless of your genetic blueprint, too much stress during the early childhood can cause facial asymmetry after puberty and shorter height. I remember reading a study that said that boys who suffered too much stress during early childhood ended up shorter height and more facial asymmetry compared to their male peers who had little stress during early childhood.

Cortisol also suppresses testosterone. So early childhood stress can cause lower T levels after puberty
That is very much possible. My parents divorced when I was just a boy. All their fighting really traumatised me. As a result I got anxiety about all sorts of things, I even had panic attacks at the age of 12. It affects me and my daily life to this day

• +1
Reactions: klip11
you forgot to mew many such cases

Cause your ethnics

Your parents could be responsible for it, I have similar case to you but I'm probably more deformed, but I wouldn't blame anyone. It's really easy to ruin your kids development when living in so unnatural and dysfunctional society.

Also, could be genetic recombination anyways.

• +1
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
20230331 131619

More like let’s say:

Parent 1 is a 8/10 but had a 60% chance of being 8/10
Parent 2 is a 7.5/10 but had a 80% chance of being 7.5/10

Child 1 is a 7/10 but had a 40% chance of being 7/10

Child 2 (You) is a 4/10 but had a 80% chance of being a 9/10

You’re the exception brother, you’re the minority, you’re the 20%

It’s because it is random. Two gl people can make an ugly kid just like two ugly peoples can make an attractive kid