why did it have to become a trend

wonderwhy

wonderwhy

bad MAN
The man who made looksmaxxing a trend should be executed publicly and crucified for the sins he has commited

it becoming a trend has just lead to more chads who didn’t know jack shit about nutrition or diet to become chads and ascend

• +1
Reactions: yyy, slavicpsycho and NoaA99
only a few richcels who could afford surgery. otherwise if they could become chad with soft stuff, they were always gonna be better than you.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, fluoride1337, princeof316 and 4 others
the person who made it a trend became a MTF trans. karma works in funny ways

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, slavicpsycho, TheLookInYourEyes and 3 others
Most of the time Chad is lazy so no need to worry about him,

Chadlite and HTN dangerous

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
The man who made looksmaxxing a trend should be executed publicly and crucified for the sins he has commited

it becoming a trend has just lead to more chads who didn’t know jack shit about nutrition or diet to become chads and ascend
you must be talking about me

• JFL
Reactions: wonderwhy

Blame D1llon L@tham

Look around you, you never see guys using minoxidil or tret or let alone having proper diets. Istg ya are the biggest coping LOSERS ever

I’m Roping
IMG 0287

Muh coconut water debloat muh face

Attachments

• IMG_0288.jpeg
    IMG_0288.jpeg
    503.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, HiddenUzer, liberiangrimreaper and 2 others
I’m Roping View attachment 3203800

See? They do retarded useless shit that makes them less healthy like being a carbcel and call it “looksmaxxing”
Who gives a fuck what this nasty chink whore does? lol

• +1
Reactions: Jova and cooldude1231
I’m Roping View attachment 3203800

dude shut the fuck up, ur a fucking loser who wants to be apart of something so fucking bad and seem unique and u can’t help but seethe at the fact looksmaxxing isn’t so underground anymore it’s not that fucking deep, like all trends it will die out the ones who r fake will exit etc etc it’s not the end of the world, it actually doesn’t even affect your personal life rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Jova and TheLookInYourEyes
Look around you, you never see guys using minoxidil or tret or let alone having proper diets. Istg ya are the biggest coping LOSERS ever
I also believe that for most it’s just a meme.
I can hardly believe that a major number of kids nowadays do use steroids or practice some other shit in order to increase their dimorphism.

Still the guys, who brought major attention to the mainstream should be crucified.
It’s especially dangerous for us guys, who have completed puberty a long time ago.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Timmy
I also believe that for most it’s just a meme.
I can hardly believe that a major number of kids nowadays do use steroids or practice some other shit in order to increase their dimorphism.

Still the guys, who brought major attention to the mainstream should be crucified.
It’s especially dangerous for us guys, who have completed puberty a long time ago.
Indeed, but remember nohody is even 100% softmaxxed here and barely have done shit and people from 2022cels still havent gone to any clinics.

• +1
Reactions: NoaA99 and Jova
Indeed, but remember nohody is even 100% softmaxxed here and barely have done shit and people from 2022cels still havent gone to any clinics.
Yeah definitely.
I am aware of needing jaw surgery (class 3) for 4 years and at almost 26 surgery is still a far way off.
People forget that actual hard change takes time and money too.
You have to wear Braces/ Invisalign for quite a long time and also save quite a bit of money beforehand.
I suppose for most guys, where it’s not even medically induced, just a small minority will actually follow through.

• +1
Reactions: Timmy and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
Yeah definitely.
I am aware of needing jaw surgery (class 3) for 4 years and at almost 26 surgery is still a far way off.
People forget that actual hard change takes time and money too.
You have to wear Braces/ Invisalign for quite a long time and also save quite a bit of money beforehand.
I suppose for most guys, where it’s not even medically induced, just a small minority will actually follow through.
Thsts what pisses me off jfl. People complain abt muh competition when they arent even improving their looks themselves

dude shut the fuck up, ur a fucking loser who wants to be apart of something so fucking bad and seem unique and u can’t help but seethe at the fact looksmaxxing isn’t so underground anymore it’s not that fucking deep, like all trends it will die out the ones who r fake will exit etc etc it’s not the end of the world, it actually doesn’t even affect your personal life rope
get above 500 posts first