Why did lookism.net rope?

fr tho who is most likely to go ER in your opinion Alex
@kjsbdfiusdf @WontStopNorwooding @looksmaxxer234
nick jonas walking GIF by Amazon Prime Video

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, ChristianChad, LooksDeficiency and 4 others
bro did yoiu struggle with HS math its killing me im literaly havign aspie attacks JFL
I got 05/100 on math, the high school I went was hardcore tho and I didn't study at all/ didn't think about it
they let me pass anyways so they won't have to bother with me next year

I got 05/100 on math, the high school I went was hardcore tho and I didn't study at all/ didn't think about it
they let me pass anyways so they won't have to bother with me next year
i literaly get 0/30 on every test
my school is giga easy

i literaly get 0/30 on every test
my school is giga easy
you would do it if you study but I can't help but agree if you say it's impossible/not worth it/fucking boring to study
imo if you don't have fun doing it don't do it, it would be insufferable to try to become and work as a engineer if you hate it
you will find your own path eventually

you would do it if you study but I can't help but agree if you say it's impossible/not worth it/fucking boring to study
imo if you don't have fun doing it don't do it, it would be insufferable to try to become and work as a engineer if you hate it
you will find your own path eventually
nah the thing is that in croatia i have to fucking take this subject for last year and then i can pick college based on final matura test results (sanctioned tests by goverment)

nah the thing is that in croatia i have to fucking take this subject for last year and then i can pick college based on final matura test results (sanctioned tests by goverment)
isn't there other subjects that also play a decisive factor on university test?
I believe there should be universities for people that do math bad but are good at other subjects, isn't this the case

isn't there other subjects that also play a decisive factor on university test?
I believe there should be universities for people that do math bad but are good at other subjects
Croatian language and English are mandatory and then you Pick subjects for your own university (for example i picked philosophy , politics and sociology)

Croatian language and English are mandatory and then you Pick subjects for your own university (for example i picked philosophy , politics and sociology)
lol I hope you are good at telling lies to people(politics) otherwise you will be jobless 100%

the same guy runs this site, incels.is, and sanctionsuicide
either a psycho or an FBI agent
i was on santionsuicide
i didnt know they are all connected

lol I hope you are good at telling lies to people(politics) otherwise you will be jobless 100%
Dont worry bratha i Lie all The time

Most of this is cope because i suck at Math which i a woman trait:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Dont worry bratha i Lie all The time

Most of this is cope because i suck at Math which i a woman trait:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
it is only feminine if you genuinely try hard and still fail
otherwise it's adhd/ laziness

it is only feminine if you genuinely try hard and still fail
otherwise it's adhd/ laziness
Yeah ngl my father was a maths profesor and i had good grades when i worked with him but now i just dont have any fucking drive to do that shit

• +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite
Yeah ngl my father was a maths profesor and i had good grades when i worked with him but now i just dont have any fucking drive to do that shit
I can relate I just want to sit in front of a screen whole day

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
Feds paid em to take it down so that everyone's grouped up here

from what i can tell it was hacked and the hacker banned everyone then shut down the forum.

Because of worthless shitskin sub-animals obviously