Why did Lookism Shutdown?

D

Deleted member 1660

Diamond
I am a new gen looks maxxer and I heard that the lookism threads were so much higher quality. Why is lookism gone :rage:

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, thecel, Ken and 3 others
It's over for newcels

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: randomop and thecel
no idea
left looksmax/lookism for a few months and it just disappeared

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I heard that the lookism threads were so much higher quality.
Niro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 16369 and 10 others
Poobear didn't pay for the hosting and domain, it's that simple. Even his GPU hogger crypto running in the background couldn't generate enough income to run the site, plus it had no ads, so that's all there is to it. He didn't want to keep covering the expenses out of his own pocket despite being interested in looksmaxing discussions and all the shit talk surrounding it.

Also, lookism threads weren't higher quality. There was barely any good information whereas looksmax.org has plenty of useful topics. There was an actual, verified student plastic surgeon (with the blue tag) posting in the looksmaxing section of lookism, but he only had 200-300 posts. Most of the topics were underaged kids asking if they are recessed or norwooding.

On Shitty Advice most topics were people like BBCTakeover and his alts bullying each other with the worst insults and caps lock sentences they could come up with, and a ton of schizos complaining about no Tinder/Bumble matches.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, ReadBooksEveryday, thecel and 15 others
The looksmaxxing section of lookism was of much higher quality than the looksmaxxing section of this forum. Also the userbase of lookism was mostly millenials, while the userbase of looksmax is mostly zoomers. Needless to say which generation is more stupid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joseph, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 16369 and 10 others
The looksmaxxing section of lookism was of much higher quality than the looksmaxxing section of this forum. Also the userbase of lookism was mostly millenials, while the userbase of looksmax is mostly zoomers. Needless to say which generation is more stupid.
there is some threads here that achieved some lookism threads, do they cover most of it the useful knowledge?

and can I access lookism files? I searched and couldn't find match..

Do not remind me of my home that was burnt to ashes. Do not remind me of my brothers that I lost in the fire.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 1660, joseph and 3 others
there is some threads here that achieved some lookism threads, do they cover most of it the useful knowledge?

and can I access lookism files? I searched and couldn't find match..
I am not an IT-cel but the looksmaxxing section of that forum should be saved, maybe via internet archive / wayback machine. I am not sure how, but I guess there is a way. Yeah a lot of intel about looksmaxxing, surgeries, looks theory, blackpill, etc. I learned a lot from that forum. Also lookism gifs were much cooler than the gifs that are used in this forum.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 16369, joseph and 4 others
I am not an IT-cel but the looksmaxxing section of that forum should be saved, maybe via internet archive / wayback machine. I am not sure how, but I guess there is a way. Yeah a lot of intel about looksmaxxing, surgeries, looks theory, blackpill, etc. I learned a lot from that forum. Also lookism gifs were much cooler than the gifs that are used in this forum.
I may have found it? https://www.archivebay.com/site/lookism.net

• +1
Reactions: jfcage
some guy who posted on it went ER.
It was the best forum I have ever lied my subhuman eyes upon. A brief look on shitty advice could cure depression. Most users there were inborn comedians. It had famous threads such as "niggers are homoerectus". Other famous threads were of guys catfishing girls and then leaking their pics, dm-ing celebrities and talking shit to them, exposing famous users larping as chads etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 1660, ReadBooksEveryday and 9 others
"niggers are homoerectus".
that one got me, also an incel trait is caring about others races or subgroups for guys who don't have any relations to you or very minimal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
I was never that involved with the older sites but my general impression was that looksmaxxing sites and incel sites were basically interchangeable in the early days and slowly they diverged to the point where looksmax is pretty clean now with decent levels of discussion for people at all looks levels not just truecels, and the mentally ill LDAR types stayed on their incel boards.

Because it was hacked

I still remember the days I was one of the few zoomers that used to frequent lookism, good ol' times ngl

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and jfcage
Poobear didn't pay for the hosting and domain, it's that simple. Even his GPU hogger crypto running in the background couldn't generate enough income to run the site, plus it had no ads, so that's all there is to it. He didn't want to keep covering the expenses out of his own pocket despite being interested in looksmaxing discussions and all the shit talk surrounding it.

Also, lookism threads weren't higher quality. There was barely any good information whereas looksmax.org has plenty of useful topics. There was an actual, verified student plastic surgeon (with the blue tag) posting in the looksmaxing section of lookism, but he only had 200-300 posts. Most of the topics were underaged kids asking if they are recessed or norwooding.

On Shitty Advice most topics were people like BBCTakeover and his alts bullying each other with the worst insults and caps lock sentences they could come up with, and a ton of schizos complaining about no Tinder/Bumble matches.
That Jew fucker Dr. Eppley should pay for the hosting and domain of lookism
That would be the bare minimum after all it was lookism.org userbase that made him famous and had him interviewed on New York Magazine. His fame and income skyrocketed after that, and it was all due to incels that constantly hyped him and his wraparound jew implants in the forum

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, thecel, FreakkForLife and 2 others
someone used the n word

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and thecel
:LOL::ROFLMAO::lul:

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
The new site is called Bookism. Net MVP is on there.:feelswat:

• Woah

So that’s all it’s about? Not paying for hosting the domain? How much does it cost per month?

• +1

fuck poo poo anus bear

Lookism been up at its new domain, https://lookism.cf, for many months.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 17791
some guy who posted on it went ER.
It was the best forum I have ever lied my subhuman eyes upon. A brief look on shitty advice could cure depression. Most users there were inborn comedians. It had famous threads such as "niggers are homoerectus". Other famous threads were of guys catfishing girls and then leaking their pics, dm-ing celebrities and talking shit to them, exposing famous users larping as chads etc.
OG Looksmaxx was no different this forum fell off after lookism shutdown

• +1
Reactions: randomop
Sorry i had to take it down for a while
Coming back online soon