why did men freely give up their 1950's lifestyle without a fight?

banjojones

banjojones

Platinum
The 1950's was MALE HEAVEN. Having sex with hot women was as easy as peeing! You had a rich fulfilling social life, you had a hot cooked meal and everything went your way.

-why would you EVER give this up?

Men were like GODS in the 1950's. But why did they voluntarily give all their benefits to black women/minorities in a mere 10 years in the 1960s! Its not like black women are even attractive!

-why did American men put up with this?

Go to parts of Africa/Middle East men will literally drink tea all day, smoke poppy, and force the women to work! (That is BASED!) And if you DARE threaten their lifestyle men in those societies would go to war! Look at afghanistan the feminists threatened afghan men's lifestyle of smoking poppi by bringing women in the workforce. So the afghanis fought a war and kicked out the u.s.a! (look it up some american feminists legit got attacked in the streets:feelskek:!)

-why are american men so cucked?
-I write in hyperbole and am NOT encouraging violence just venting!

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ballskin, Deleted member 17217, Ethniframementalcel and 10 others
agreed idk why

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
unironically high iq

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Oberyn
agreed idk why
crakkas are fucking stupid too! "hurr durr I gotta be ward cleaver and get a job" its just surrogate activities! People had more free time in the 1950's but stupid crakkas just gave it up like that! Legit go to parts of africa/rural china (I have been around the world) men will literally drink/smoke weed, and watch TV all day and force the women work! But stupid crakkas think being a "rEaL MaN" is making mr. shekelstein rich!

-you bet your ass if you went to the fucking Congo and forced the men to work and not smoke weed all day their would be blood in the streets!

-legit crakkas are CUCKS I know a white man at my work who gives this spic rides to the bus everyday after work and the spic still talks shit about him behind his back:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17217, Moggable, chaddyboi66 and 6 others
unironically high iq
exactly but when you talk to white men and say the 1950's was OBJECTIVELY better they say: "oH bUt mUh NiGs and WaHmAnS! WeRe OpPrEsSEd!" WTF! In nature SOMETHING has to be "oppressed" for the other to thrive! Is a cow "oppressed" when you eat a hamburger! Try it out go on a vegan diet your teeth will ROT out from lack of vitamins. White men will LITERALLY kill themselves for nigs and women. (look it up whites have the highest suicide outside some Native American tribes).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggable, chaddyboi66, House Lannister and 6 others
The 1950's was MALE HEAVEN. Having sex with hot women was as easy as peeing! You had a rich fulfilling social life, you had a hot cooked meal and everything went your way.

Men were like GODS in the 1950's. But why did they voluntarily give all their benefits to black women/minorities in a mere 10 years in the 1960s! Its not like black women are even attractive!

Go to parts of Africa/Middle East men will literally drink tea all day, smoke poppy, and force the women to work! (That is BASED!) And if you DARE threaten their lifestyle men in those societies would go to war! Look at afghanistan the feminists threatened afghan men's lifestyle of smoking poppi by bringing women in the workforce. So the afghanis fought a war and kicked out the u.s.a! (look it up some american feminists legit got attacked in the streets:feelskek:!)

because they relaxed

They normal men from among the population didn’t really know what would happen in the long term (the kikes did). They just wanted to be good white gentleman’s and feel morally superior to other cultures and now they are the biggest losers in the planet (from a moral point)

Go to parts of Africa/Middle East men will literally drink tea all day, smoke poppy, and force the women to work! (That is BASED!) And if you DARE threaten their lifestyle men in those societies would go to war!
Any more info about this? I thought men were the ones who work while women take care of the house / family

(((I wonder why)))

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
exactly but when you talk to white men and say the 1950's was OBJECTIVELY better they say: "oH bUt mUh NiGs and WaHmAnS! WeRe OpPrEsSEd!" WTF! In nature SOMETHING has to be "oppressed" for the other to thrive! Is a cow "oppressed" when you eat a hamburger! Try it out go on a vegan diet your teeth will ROT out from lack of vitamins. White men will LITERALLY kill themselves for nigs and women. (look it up whites have the highest suicide outside some Native American tribes).
There was also barely any minorities in the 1st place

Major Cope if you don’t think they gave rights so Becky could vote.

Cucked so hard they don’t own a nation and thus become depressed and rope. Joke is blacks aren’t the poorest race that goes to native Americans and Abos but both have such low numbers they aren’t spoken about as they are irrelevant, so irrelevant they rope the most

Life is creul for whites to thrive we must cause ethnics to suffer

them

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Leonardo DiCaprio

Arthur Punch GIF - Arthur Punch Punching - Discover & Share GIFs

Last edited:

Cope

There were a lot of casualties in the war. Less households and local communities were deprived of men.

Secondly, the victory of war I would guess made men kinda chill. How important were those rights compared to mogging superioty of winning the biggest conflict in mankind's history? 🤣🤣

Thirdly, the War created shift with values. With West trying to be noble ones and trying to do everything in power to be better than USSR.

Forthly, TV becoming everyday activity thus also becoming very effective social programming tool.

im not into this divide cause my country didnt have colonies like yours did
Well your white and part of the “coloniser” race no ethnic will look at you different to me, to them we are all the same colonisers XD

:ogre:Little by little the jews move the goal posts ever so slightly

They didn’t give it away Jews took it away

They didn’t give it away Jews took it away
so in a short 10 years white men just bent over, and opened up their asshole for some inbred desert nomads? (in case you didn't know this jews did not create israel themselves, they did not immigrate to the u.s.a themselves kind dopey white men did it for them). I mean for real do you guys know any jews IRL? they look weak/sickly etc. Granted they are good in their careers but militarily they need lots of help from the u.s.a/britain etc.

-honestly you think Congolese would tolerate jews? Jews do what they do because stupid white men let them

Last edited: