why did my coworker make eye contact and smile at me?

the MOUSE

the MOUSE

they wont cry for us. goodbye
i felt ugly that day so was trynna aboid her but then she came into my aisle when i was stocking shelves n smiled at me, she done this few times before too n i think i rlly love her ngl hard to explain her looks but very cute n nice feminine. gonna try some more soft flirt as cant risk losing this job too after months of unemployment jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xyukeeee, Vermilioncore, skkrrrtcantdo and 2 others
she's scared of you raping her

• JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, halloweed, 2ndChico and 1 other person
direct love bhai?

• Woah
Reactions: the MOUSE
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and starvecell
@Vermilioncore ahh post

• JFL
Do something about it

• +1
You going crazy just for a smile jfl

• JFL
i felt ugly that day so was trynna aboid her but then she came into my aisle when i was stocking shelves n smiled at me, she done this few times before too n i think i rlly love her ngl hard to explain her looks but very cute n nice feminine. gonna try some more soft flirt as cant risk losing this job too after months of unemployment jfl
she found pythagoras

• Woah
This has happened to me about 8 times total, 2 times with girls around the same age as me and one of the girls constantly touches and gets close to me

All this has happened In one and a half weeks of working

Seriously, its normal for coworkers to smile at you, why are we all so fucking dumb that we instantly think that it means they want us

• +1
Jfl

• WTF
This has happened to me about 8 times total, 2 times with girls around the same age as me and one of the girls constantly touches and gets close to me

All this has happened In one and a half weeks of working

Seriously, its normal for coworkers to smile at you, why are we all so fucking dumb that we instantly think that it means they want us
true smiling perhaps fluke but mirin i think them getting close trying out of way interact is good ioi.

legit tho man, i cnat stop thinking of her, her smile literally made my week jfl, id ascend to heaven if she was girlfriend ngl

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
fuark it bro i cant miss this no saving swim back

Foids develop crushes on people when they know they’re going to see them again, this is commonly why a lot of relationships happen between co-workers and why people say they “met at work”
Just keep looking good and keep making her smile (y)

Last edited:
Also people always have different smiles for how they actually feel, she isn’t just giving a forced looking smile is she? :trepidation:
Learn to read people’s faces, you can tell when a smile is genuine or not.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
“I have grown weary of this flesh”

christ-as-the-man-of-sorrows-circle-of-jan-mostaert.jpg

read the latest poem by Oliz Payne at the link below. Subscribe, comment and share ✅

Confusing kindness with sexual interest jfl

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back