Why did my nose become larger?

gustn

gustn

Bronze
When I was younger my nose had no bump and was slim but now my nose has a big bump and is wider I didn’t break it or anything is it just puberty or what?

Solution
ShawarmaFilth
Mew hard and PROPERLY

Fix your posture

Correct your swallowing

Mckenzie Chin tucks

Sleep with no pillow, on your back, if you sleep on ur side, bring ur forearm to ur temoral bone, dont let pressure on to ur cheekbones or jaw

Thumbpull laterally for 2 mins and forewars for 1 min 30 seconds

Do this 3 times a day at the minimum, do not push on ur teeth, spread it morning, evening, night

Tounge chew a ton with gum

do this from now on, you dont need to thumbpull forever though

You might still need a rhino but this will guide your face to your genetic potential
Probably puberty and maybe bad cranio development stemming from oral, sleep, and standing posture

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
When I was younger my nose had no bump and was slim but now my nose has a big bump and is wider I didn’t break it or anything is it just puberty or what?
The bump is probably caused by a misdevelopement of the maxilla

Elaborate please
You probably had shit body and neck posture while developing

Along with this you probably also werent mewing properly, infact you might have been not mewing at all

You also probably slept in a shit position on a pillow like 99% of people

You probably had shit body and neck posture while developing

Along with this you probably also werent mewing properly, infact you might have been not mewing at all

You also probably slept in a shit position on a pillow like 99% of people
Damn is rhino the only option?

Mew hard and PROPERLY

Fix your posture

Correct your swallowing

Mckenzie Chin tucks

Sleep with no pillow, on your back, if you sleep on ur side, bring ur forearm to ur temoral bone, dont let pressure on to ur cheekbones or jaw

Do this 3 times a day at the minimum, do not push on ur teeth, spread it morning, evening, night

You might still need a rhino but this will guide your face to your genetic potential

Solution
Not always.

If your ethnic you’re most likely gonna have a bump no matter how good ur maxilla is
I'm mixed
4d3007902720991b2350312f96ca39ba

I exactly have the same rhinion protrusion as her(Meghan)
Thanks for the info also m8

Mew hard and PROPERLY

Fix your posture

Correct your swallowing

Mckenzie Chin tucks

I’m scared to thumb pull because I fell like it will mess up my bite because I had braces and wear a retainer will this effect anything?

Puberty fucked you up pal