Why did Nikolai Tesla not reproduce

A

autismmaxxer

Banned
That mf was so smart literally the smartest mf in history imo and a lot of his inventions arent even known to the public because the government wont release them :rage:
but why did he not reproduce with some high iq foid I mean yes he was incel but he had good status ... imagine if he reproduced with like 50 women and we had 50 little nikolai teslas running around making crazy inventions and shit :unsure:

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
semen retansion

• Woah
Reactions: autismmaxxer
Pigeon pill

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 25534 and autismmaxxer
NikolaTesla_in_1879.png
gzf6Elp0BgZ8_gtNHtTlOkb3Gg2DFNclwbLwHj0MHXkKF4F4I0CcnDSEmD3fpluUWYWrScS8LWhd_aP0fJYa4vfWX5lZOjaP3oLV3Q

LTN=No reproduction for you, Tesla.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 22918, iam good boy and 1 other person
NikolaTesla_in_1879.png
gzf6Elp0BgZ8_gtNHtTlOkb3Gg2DFNclwbLwHj0MHXkKF4F4I0CcnDSEmD3fpluUWYWrScS8LWhd_aP0fJYa4vfWX5lZOjaP3oLV3Q

LTN=No reproduction for you, Tesla.
female hypergamy is brutal they will only reproduce with top 0.5% chads but great minds die alone, soon there will be no scientists or humans with 110IQ or above left but instead everyone will look like chad :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: chadcel; and ElBastardo
That mf was so smart literally the smartest mf in history imo and a lot of his inventions arent even known to the public because the government wont release them :rage:
but why did he not reproduce with some high iq foid I mean yes he was incel but he had good status ... imagine if he reproduced with like 50 women and we had 50 little nikolai teslas running around making crazy inventions and shit :unsure:
He did like to reproduce its all about minDset broo

Tesla was addicted to science similar to Oppenheimer, guy most likely didn't think sex was as important as his science

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
069bbe989af5f3a42ef0dff01380965d.jpg

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
Intelligence is passed through the mother so wouldn't mean much if he did anyways.

Tesla was addicted to science similar to Oppenheimer, guy most likely didn't think sex was as important as his science
bro couldnt even spare 10 minutes of his life to impregnate a woman over

prob would have stabled back down to this family averages, doubt anyone before him or after him in a related lineage will ever come close.