Why did people have more hooding 20+ years ago ?

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
I’ve been watching a show from the early 2000s and some other older movies and it seems like legit everyone had no UEE. Not hunter eyes per se but just no exposure. Maybe this is just a sample bias but even the ugly actors seemed to have less exposure

Any ideas? Only thing I can think of is diet but not sure how that would change it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and yeeyeeslayer
@Jason Voorhees @TechnoBoss @yeeyeeslayer

tv shows are a representative sample of the population and are not simply a reflection of current beauty standards and trends

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and ChadL1te
tv shows are a representative sample of the population and are not simply a reflection of current beauty standards and trends
That’s what I thought but not every actor/actress is good looking. It’s most likely the answer why but I’m looking deeper into it

jfl i haven't noticed this

seems like the PSL autism's rotting ur head man maybe it's time for a self ban :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te
jfl i haven't noticed this

seems like the PSL autism's rotting ur head man maybe it's time for a self ban :lul:
Eh I wouldn’t really think of it like that although if I tried to explain this to someone I’d seem autistic

This has just always been my nature before I ever made an account here, hyperfixating on something niche, like in 6th grade I spent two months researching badgers for no reason

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Interesting... I wonder why.

• +1
Interesting... I wonder why.
Could also somehow be a hormonal thing(assuming it’s actually true), male test is on a rapid decline and it could affect facial aesthetics in some way. Even my dad hooding mogs me

Eh I wouldn’t really think of it like that although if I tried to explain this to someone I’d seem autistic

This has just always been my nature before I ever made an account here, hyperfixating on something niche, like in 6th grade I spent two months researching badgers for no reason
On The Spectrum Rainbow GIF

• JFL
Could also somehow be a hormonal thing(assuming it’s actually true), male test is on a rapid decline and it could affect facial aesthetics in some way. Even my dad hooding mogs me
yh it's likely our hormones are completely fucked up but how would that affect UEE

• +1
Nah I’m not autistic I just like looking at patterns n stuff. Sounds corny but it’s the truth, I’m more just a very curious person than autistic