Why did people recommend me HGH?

E

ElloinmorninJ

Gold
Alright so I posted a thread the other day just looking for some tips and I mentioned the fact that I was 5’6”- at 15. And everyone started recommending HGH. Like bro, are y’all niggas dumb? I wouldn’t be able to get prescribed any, I’m a normal height for a 15 year old male. Average height at 15 is 5’7”, I’m not even small.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
This is going to sound like boomer advice but you are young and dumb right now and don't know what's waiting for you in adulthood if you stay 5'6"

• +1
Reactions: ElloinmorninJ
This is going to sound like boomer advice but you are young and dumb right now and don't know what's waiting for you in adulthood if you stay 5'6"
But I’m still growing. I grew like an inch from a few months ago till now. My parents are normal height so I’m probably gonna be normal sized too

Alright so I posted a thread the other day just looking for some tips and I mentioned the fact that I was 5’6”- at 15. And everyone started recommending HGH. Like bro, are y’all niggas dumb? I wouldn’t be able to get prescribed any, I’m a normal height for a 15 year old male. Average height at 15 is 5’7”, I’m not even small.
bro hahha quit coping u short
start blasting peptides bruh they cheap as hell

If you are short you gonna compensate hard for face.

bro hahha quit coping u short
start blasting peptides bruh they cheap as hell
Naw I ain’t cope I’m not that short. When I’m at school I’m basically around the same size as most of the other dudes my age.

Naw I ain’t cope I’m not that short. When I’m at school I’m basically around the same size as most of the other dudes my age.

Because most of another dude on your age is "normies"and MOST of (not all) normies is not different from incel in term of happiness. you need to be Chad or chadlite which is like top 10%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892