Why Did She Block Me? help needed

starvecell

starvecell

prince of currysia
Hey everyone,

I’m in a bit of a confusing situation and could really use some insights. Here’s the story:

I dated this girl from when we were 13 to 16, but after we drifted apart due to distance, we didn’t talk or stay in touch. Recently, I read Amnesia’s thread about Instamaxxing and decided to revamp my Instagram to reconnect with old friends. By chance, I found her account, and I’ll be honest—I totally mog her now.

So, I followed her, and she followed back. Things seemed to be going well. Two days later, she added me to her close friends list and even liked one of my stories. Naturally, I liked one of hers back. But the next day, out of nowhere, I found myself blocked.

This is confusing to me for a couple of reasons:

1. I mog this girl—like I said, I’ve got the upper hand in looks, and she’s not the type to have a massive social media following (only about 70 followers). I also mog every guy she’s following.
2. I don’t have a huge social circle on Instagram—I managed to get only 20 followers in a week. Could this be a factor?
3. Other girls followed me after I liked her story—Three other girls followed me, and I followed them back. Could this have triggered something?

So, what’s the deal here? Is this some kind of shit test? Why would she block me after adding me to her close friends and liking my story?

I’m really trying to figure out the reason and what my next move should be. Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, NZb6Air, NoLongerHuman and 1 other person
@LooksThinker @brucewayne78 @try2beme @Gonthar @moggathon @shia.jihadist
@Amnesia

Maybe she felt too mogged. Don't even bother trying to understand young women like that. They do things that make no sense because they feel like it. Not because they have a logical reason to do it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, TUSSELEIF, LooksThinker and 3 others
Maybe she felt too mogged. Don't even bother trying to understand young women like that. They do things that make no sense because they feel like it. Not because they have a logical reason to do it.
I get what you’re saying. Maybe she did feel a bit mogged, but I wouldn’t say I mog her brutally—just enough to notice. I guess trying to make sense of it might be pointless if she’s just acting on impulse or emotions. Still, it’s frustrating not knowing what the actual trigger was.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
bump

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS
Happened to me several times fellow mogger u hurt her pride. She knows her friends are attracted. Dont worry its a cycle and now their friends will follow you. Its natural to be the type of an entire friend group theyre rlly all the same deep down

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Happened to me several times fellow mogger u hurt her pride. She knows her friends are attracted. Dont worry its a cycle and now their friends will follow you. Its natural to be the type of an entire friend group theyre rlly all the same deep down
Appreciate the insight, bro. It’s reassuring to know I’m not the only one who’s been through this. I didn’t think about it from the angle of her pride being hurt, but that makes sense, especially if her friends are taking notice. Guess I’ll just ride the wave and see where it goes—maybe I’ll end up with a few more followers from her circle. Thanks for the advice!

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I'm being honest bro go for more attractive girls this is what kinda happens when you become attractive and you talk to a girl from the past that somewhat rejected you tho :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, TechnoBoss, starvecell and 3 others
Good thread man

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and starvecell
Don't ever try to make sense of women

• +1
Reactions: starvecell
Hey everyone,

I’m in a bit of a confusing situation and could really use some insights. Here’s the story:

I dated this girl from when we were 13 to 16, but after we drifted apart due to distance, we didn’t talk or stay in touch. Recently, I read Amnesia’s thread about Instamaxxing and decided to revamp my Instagram to reconnect with old friends. By chance, I found her account, and I’ll be honest—I totally mog her now.

So, I followed her, and she followed back. Things seemed to be going well. Two days later, she added me to her close friends list and even liked one of my stories. Naturally, I liked one of hers back. But the next day, out of nowhere, I found myself blocked.

1. I mog this girl—like I said, I’ve got the upper hand in looks, and she’s not the type to have a massive social media following (only about 70 followers). I also mog every guy she’s following.
2. I don’t have a huge social circle on Instagram—I managed to get only 20 followers in a week. Could this be a factor?
3. Other girls followed me after I liked her story—Three other girls followed me, and I followed them back. Could this have triggered something?

So, what’s the deal here? Is this some kind of shit test? Why would she block me after adding me to her close friends and liking my story?

I’m really trying to figure out the reason and what my next move should be. Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks.
Nigga why would we know just askin

Hey everyone,

Thanks.
Maybe her mom told her to block u

• JFL
Reactions: starvecell