why did the dentist started stuttering and mumble after mentioning wisdom teeth extraction and bone graft?

G

GlamGuru

Iron
I was at the dentist for a cleanup, and when she asked if I had any questions, I told her about wisdom teeth removal changing face, bone grafting it, and shits.
after this, she started stuttering, um um um, and took forever to say a simple sentence.

? Schizo post im assuming

? Schizo post im assuming
why would this be schizo? that's literally what I noticed. she was fluent before, while we were talking back and forth, then as soon as I brought that up, she started stuttering and added in a bunch of "um" which she never did.

and of course, what she was saying was against the idea and that it should be the least of my worry.

I was at the dentist for a cleanup, and when she asked if I had any questions, I told her about wisdom teeth removal changing face, bone grafting it, and shits.
after this, she started stuttering, um um um, and took forever to say a simple sentence.
they want you to get it removed no matter what for money even if it grows in straight to the point of almost threatening

why would this be schizo? that's literally what I noticed. she was fluent before, while we were talking back and forth, then as soon as I brought that up, she started stuttering and added in a bunch of "um" which she never did.
schizo ramblings dnr

they want you to get it removed no matter what for money even if it grows in straight to the point of almost threatening
Schizophrenic convo