Mogger
Thomist
- Joined
- Apr 25, 2025
- Posts
- 5,322
- Reputation
- 15,147
Ye why did she do that sheit
Not because of me thats for sure
Not because of me thats for sure
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari




I got send nudes and got blocked bruhYe why did she do that sheit
Not because of me thats for sure
I’m tryna tap doeYou got what you wanted
Why even text with her
Ye i’m gonna crash out if she removes meBitch sent me a video of her stripping before going into shower
Then removed me 3 days later
wtf did I do wrong jfl
yo NEVER post the nudes on here, WHO would even want to see them right![]()

She a minor so i wontyo NEVER post the nudes on here, WHO would even want to see them right![]()