Why did this happen

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
One time I told my girl I was going to the carnival alone since she was busy and when I got there I just ate a corn dog and walked around like an incel talking and laughing to myself. When I got home I told her what I did and she got worried other girls might’ve saw and liked it because she said that’s hot and edgy when a guy is a lonely bizarre weirdo like that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamejews, FaceandBBC, Pierrot and 3 others
I got head on my first date what a nice HEADstart 💀💀💀💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pierrot, Zeruel and Vermilioncore
Left the pastor on read call dat shi a holy ghost 💀💀💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pierrot, Zeruel and Vermilioncore
Tripped over a girls bra call dat shi a booby trap 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel, vermillioncorefan, Pierrot and 1 other person
Tripped over a girls bra call dat shi a booby trap 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
Put lip stick and high heels on my chihuahua and fucked it raw call that shit a hot dog 💀🔥

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel and Mister Fuwy
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel and Vermilioncore
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel and Mister Fuwy
there was this kid who always used to talk and laugh to himself loud while he played games in class. then when he left and came back to school a few years later he was 6’0 and gymmaxxed and i overheard every girl saying how they wanted his cock.

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel and Vermilioncore
there was this kid who always used to talk and laugh to himself loud while he played games in class. then when he left and came back to school a few years later he was 6’0 and gymmaxxed and i overheard every girl saying how they wanted his cock.
I had a similar class mate named Mason. He always escaped from school and started shit with everyone. He got into a fight almost every day but he was kinda nerdy looking ginger kid. One time a girl said he acts hot and what she meant is she liked how he misbehaved. Meanwhile I got bitch slapped in class by him and didn’t even retaliate I just acted like it didn’t happen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel and vermillioncorefan
  • JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
Fucked a pregnant bitch in the McDonald’s bathroom call that shit a McDouble 🔥

• JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
she got worried other girls might’ve saw and liked it because she said that’s hot and edgy when a guy is a lonely bizarre weirdo like that
how come i’m incel then

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore