Why did you never join .is

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
Why did you 2 never join Incels.is @russiancelreturns @St.TikTokcel if you guys hate all the bragging by the Dalits on here why did you guys never use .is

The stuff you whine about is not much different from users there. Also you 2 claim to be KHHV so

Last edited:
Why did you 2 never join Incels.is @russiancelreturns @St.TikTokcel if you guys hate all the bragging by the Dalits on here why did you guys never use .is

The stuff you whine about is not much different from users there. Also you 2 claim to be KHHV so
He's already there lul.

What about you then? Why did you never join and spread your views there
I perma rot there, sir. Also, @russiancelreturns posted quite a few threads there already

I should join over there

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
.is is a place where you go to die

• +1
Reactions: emo, datboijj and ElTruecel
Because design looks bad

• +1
Reactions: watah, datboijj and Suns9999
I dislike how you cant left click threads to open them in other tabs, that's how I rot on here so why make an account

• +1
Reactions: watah, datboijj and ElTruecel
I perma rot there, sir.
I don’t see a single person there talking about how it’s over if you’re sub 5 PSL , 6’2 20 bideltoid HTN. So lurking doesn’t count
Also, @russiancelreturns posted quite a few threads there already

Bruh

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and datboijj
dont really need to tbh

even if youre an ugly incel why waste time there, this forum at least has guides

• +1
Reactions: Voice, ElTruecel and emo

Because dillion told us poor little greycels that org is mogwarts and .is is a homeless shelter

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel