MusicMaxxingMidget
High T | Male Rape Enthusiast
- Joined
- Mar 17, 2020
- Posts
- 2,931
- Reputation
- 3,748
title
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
They never gassed them, murdered some of them around Europe and put them in camps sure but LOL at believing the narrative.
"Yea we're in a life and death struggle here vs the USSR,UK and USA but you know lets just gas them, who needs millions of workers right?"
Nice avi, where did you get it, I need it for ummm.... some research I'm doing.holohaux never happened
Nice avi, where did you get it, I need it for ummm.... some research I'm doing.
![]()
Most German soldiers were just regular dudes fighting for their country, the SS guys were the true believers in the party line (willing to do horrendous shit due to sadism/ brainwashing)(((They))) were never mass killed like it is thought, German soldiers were very nice, my great grandmother told me how they would bring her family clean water and would politely ask for cheese and bread, and how they would play cards with the locals
you cant put porn on youtube broI don't get it...why does she have cum on her face?
I thought that gif was from a porn movie, now I'm confused.