why do 30 year old boomers think its ok to steal women from young boys?

RICO

RICO

Equinox
30 year olds have houses and money they use their unfair advantage to undermine young boys who have no money

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Danish_Retard, Sens and 7 others
I'm dripping in precum

You don't get anything at 30 from 20-25s unless you kept a nw0 hairline and you still have fairly youthful facial features.

Most younger women wont date someone much, much older than themselves (2-6 years maybe max).

Though if you look considerably younger than your age and are well off (plus you never balded), you can date pretty much anyone from 18 to 99 depending on your preferences at age 30 as a man.

Bad looking 30+s do not appeal to anyone except golddiggers. You still need looks on top of everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, Schönling, fogdart and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Prettyboy and Deleted member 7725
another coper who thinks that every young woman will date an old man just because he has some money.

Do people come out of this forum at all? most couples are no more than five years apart.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14905, Lev Peshkov and 3 others

young men are having less sex than ever before in history, the boomers stole all the wealth

many will not make it, in a few years many will kill themselves

View attachment 1440011

young men are having less sex than ever before in history, the boomers stole all the wealth

many will not make it, in a few years many will kill themselves
You do realise this is because young chads and slayers are hoarding all the women

Not because boomers are dating them lmao :lul:

• +1
Reactions: YourMaxilla, Lmao, Deleted member 14781 and 2 others
i became boomer you hated, im going to marry my 20 year old gf,
srs not going to waste everything i do to looksmax in past few year for a used up 30 year old woman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, eduardkoopman and RICO
You do realise this is because young chads and slayers are hoarding all the women

Not because boomers are dating them lmao :lul:
Dear, Boomer
did you ask the 20 year old boy if he was ok with not having sex because you wanted to steal his wife and exploiting young kids because you have more money than him

srs not going to waste everything i do to looksmax in past few year for a used up 30 year old woman
every human whether theyre 21 or 15 or 45 should expect to marry their own age group

anything that obscures from that path is doing something unsustainable

you can't have 40 year olds marrying 20 year old because then the young men have nobody to marry and wont live a long married life together the older dude dies faster

• Hmm...
Reactions: SeiGun
the 21 year old guys usually look better than the shit eatinng 30 year old who uses his house and his dog and drugs to get chicks over all the while undermining his fellow young man and exploiting young white dudes for their women

its very dysfunctional to have young unmarried men

and widowed wives without a husband and single moms

Fucking spastic unfunny twatish idiotic spacious minded Zoomers believe guys 30 are boomers

Learn the fucking generations you gaming geek, that is about as informed and educated on basic nt shit as a fucking extreme downsyndrome sufferer

YOU ARE NOT A BOOMER AGED 30

Mainstream sheep follower boring disillusioned npc. Cunts between 26 and 38 are millennials. After that it's gen x till 56 where boomers begin.

Stupid spastic I would jaw you if I saw you. Might bone smash some good into your recession. Silly pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Elvisandreaa, Sny and 5 others
im not the one stealing women from the younger generation
youre a greedy boomer annd doing harm to kids...

im not gonnna stannd for it

No 30-60 year old boomer needs to be touchinng a 21 year olds who belongs to other 21 year old boys

Fucking spastic unfunny twatish idiotic spacious minded Zoomers believe guys 30 are boomers

Learn the fucking generations you gaming geek, that is about as informed and educated on basic nt shit as a fucking extreme downsyndrome sufferer

Mainstream sheep follower boring disillusioned npc. Cunts between 26 and 38 are millennials. After that it's gen x till 56 where boomers begin.

Stupid spastic I would jaw you if I saw you. Might bone smash some good into your recession. Silly pussy
Okay boomer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14905 and RICO

Zoomers actually do dictate the culture and the language

when boomers die off people will still be saying boomer to refer to old people because its a meme word regardless if it applies to the original archaic definition of a boomer

zoomers have changed the lexicon and the definition

anyone over 30 is considered a boomer now because those generation definitions are outdated on the modern usage

cope

why should young men have to hunt for women as if its scarce and were gettinng less annd less access to womenn every year and it perpetually getting harder

shouldnt they just take rights away from women so men cann focus on other things like creating civilization

and just give people wives

Don’t sound pathetic guys “please roastie please im gonnna try my hardest next time hopefully you give me a chance”

if you removed the roasties right to choose, youd end with perennial bloodbaths over the hot ones
civilizations have fallen over who gets primo pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
women all seem so fucking OLD once they get past 26 next to all those fresh girls in their prime.

30 year olds are not Boomers.

They're hardly even Millenials.

No they are millennials and comfortable millennials.

Dudes like @forevergymcelling are hardly millennials. He is cross generation. Right at the borderline. A Zennial. Luckily for him he seems to have experienced millennial friends and has a millennial outlook on life. He isn't an autist that's too ashamed to cross the road when there is no green man walking sign.

These zoomers are the stiffest fucking nerds known to the world as we know it.

I am 29 btw and no chance am I a Zoomer. I grew up with Facebook and Nokia phones

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
another coper who thinks that every young woman will date an old man just because he has some money.

Do people come out of this forum at all? most couples are no more than five years apart.
It's hilarious how many guys cling to this cope on 4chan
I've said it already and swill say it again: the vast majority of women don't give a shit about money and the vast majority of women will date their agematch or a guy that's just a couple of years older

• +1
Reactions: delta7
"Boomer" 30 year old men.
Had the same happening to them, when they were 18-23 yo.

I recall when I was 18-23. Most women were dating guys 3 to 5 years older than then.

By the way. 30's year olds, are not boomers. Boomers are now, 60-75 years old type of age range. Spoiled, and kinda overall weak people, imo. Pussies.
Most 30's-40's year olds, are more based. And know a bit more hardships. As a late 30's guy, had a good share of shit happening in adult life.
1. Bank and economic crisis 2008-2014 (as we were in start phase career/work life).
2. 2020-2021. COVID restrictions bullshit.

Which big crisis had boomers had in their life?
I asked it to a few. Most only could come up with, oil crisis in the 1970's. Where there was not enough of oil available, so they had to drive less for some time. That's it.
Real boomers in general know no hardships, and therefore they turned into big cry baby pussies. No way, I am going to fuck up my health with 5 COVID jabs, so that boomers that are to pussy to face death, can life a few years extra (in generally bad health anyways).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RICO and Deleted member 14781
"Boomer" 30 year old men.
Had the same happening to them, when they were 18-23 yo.

I recall when I was 18-23. Most women were dating guys 3 to 5 years older than then.

By the way. 30's year olds, are not boomers. Boomers are now, 60-75 years old type of age range. Spoiled, and kinda overall weak people, imo. Pussies.
Most 30's-40's year olds, are more based. And know a bit more hardships. As a late 30's guy, had a good share of shit happening in adult life.
1. Bank and economic crisis 2008-2014 (as we were in start phase career/work life).
2. 2020-2021. COVID restrictions bullshit.

Which big crisis had boomers had in their life?
I asked it to a few. Most only could come up with, oil crisis in the 1970's. Where there was not enough of oil available, so they had to drive less for some time. That's it.
Real boomers in general know no hardships, and therefore they turned into big cry baby pussies. No way, I am going to fuck up my health with 5 COVID jabs, so that boomers that are to pussy to face death, can life a few years extra (in generally bad health anyways).
Boomers mog. Anyone who hates them does so because they ain't them.

don't get anything at 30 from 20-25s unless you kept a nw0 hairline and you still have fairly youthful facial features
Lol, I have a friend, he is pretty tall (1,95) BUT he is

a) 32 atm
b) balding
c) BIRDCEL

Forum diagnosis would be :feelswhy:

However, by his 32, he has probably shagged maybe 80-90 women, and most of them when he was 27-32. He shags preferentially in the age group 20-25. Moreover, many are actually good looking. How he does it?

Easy. He has a car, own apartment in the center. Finds the online, idk tinder or sth. Picks them up in his fancy car, and fucks them. The end of the story. When they start calling him, he tells them "Their characters do not match".

Wall for men over 30 is COPE. 30 y.o. usually DO have money.

In fact, money goes a LONG way. Especially with instawhores nowadays.

Many people just do not understand that money is power. But you need to have some brain and balls to use your dough for the subjugation of foids. Money does not save only if you are seriously like Quasimodo. Also, you need brain to not betabuxx, but purchase.

• +1
Reactions: RICO, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 15698
Only way to get any good pussy after 25 is by roiding, else it's single moms and grannies after you.

• +1
Reactions: RICO
Lold, it's true

30 year olds only get 20 year old coochie if he is paying their rent and student loans, buying them groceries and getting their hair and nails done.

every human whether theyre 21 or 15 or 45 should expect to marry their own age group

anything that obscures from that path is doing something unsustainable

you can't have 40 year olds marrying 20 year old because then the young men have nobody to marry and wont live a long married life together the older dude dies faster
Actually, you're wrong. This has been happening for as long as time itself. When you get to 30 you will also do the same. Focus these 10 years on moving up in life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
30 year olds only get 20 year old coochie if he is paying their rent and student loans, buying them groceries and getting their hair and nails done.
So, what is bad about it? Orgasms are real... as well as admiration in her innocent eyes while she is looking from below...

Foid1

Good looks are great, but even a Chad can at most shag some Stacy he likes.

But properly utilized money allows one to do to many 20 y.o. Stacies, what no Chad can EVER dream to do. Sth like this:

Foid2

You don't get anything at 30 from 20-25s unless you kept a nw0 hairline and you still have fairly youthful facial features.

Most younger women wont date someone much, much older than themselves (2-6 years maybe max).
Just fucking lol, where do you get your "informations" from? Not from real life as it looks like. I'm 30 years old and effortlessly banged a couple of 19 year olds while recovering from a breakup.

• +1
Reactions: RICO, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 16380