why do a lot of girls match me, and some ask me if im real or not, and make me prove that im me. but i cant even get a conversation?

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
why do a lot of girls match me, and some ask me if im real or not, and make me prove that im me.

but i cant even get a conversation out of girls?

they give me dead replies , which must mean im ultra subhuman

but then some tell me im not real and to prove im me? which means i must be decent looking or even above average?

mixed signals, dont fucking get it. i give up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0hMan and Xangsane
Similar thing would happen to my chadfishes

Girls would initially be so excited but no looks for ur autism I’d end up being gohsted by some girls

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
theyre just confirming your real so they know if they know if they can accept the ego boost or not

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and tinderhacker
and what are you talking about to them?
The economic situation of China and why European economies mog + white is the best race L bozo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, Mr. President and Deleted member 26859
The economic situation of China and why European economies mog + white is the best race L bozo
unironically more interesting than this.
food,school,work, day to day struggles

I literally just rant about flowers to women and spam videos of me kayaking and have never had a single complaint.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Eren, Mr. President and 1 other person
which must mean im ultra subhuman
Maybe they saw you listed as 5ft 4 on the app? I'd assume it would be quite unusual (if you display your height).

why do a lot of girls match me, and some ask me if im real or not, and make me prove that im me.

but i cant even get a conversation out of girls?

they give me dead replies , which must mean im ultra subhuman

but then some tell me im not real and to prove im me? which means i must be decent looking or even above average?

mixed signals, dont fucking get it. i give up
show ur profile pics purplecell

theyre just confirming your real so they know if they know if they can accept the ego boost or not
so theyre on there purely for the ego boost? not to meet someone?

why would they want just an ego boost and not to meet this hot guy ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
Maybe they saw you listed as 5ft 4 on the app? I'd assume it would be quite unusual (if you display your height).
this is the problem. i didnt even display my height. and im already getting treated like shit. its fucking over man.

• +1
Reactions: Graham