Why do a lot of the “stacies” a lot of people here like just look like chads with long hair and makeup / transChad like Megan roche

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
Reminder a woman can’t be Stacy if she doesn’t look very feminine. Meghan Roche looks like a tranny chad like Jordan barret but long hair and brown hair and fake up

IMG 2477

IMG 2530

JFL even I look more feminine than this tranny. Nobody wants you to look trans like that.

And this one looks like a male model that transitioned:
IMG 2532
“she” looks like him but with longer hair and pale skin and black hair:
IMG 2535

And don’t get me started on that femboy gio scotti. “She” looks like a boy with a bob.

And you guys call them stacies???🤣🤣🤣 they’re defo not ugly and defo not average they’re like manstcy / man stacy.

Real stacies (has high dimorphism):

IMG 2540

IMG 2538

IMG 4205

IMG 2536

Attachments

• IMG_2543.jpeg
    IMG_2543.jpeg
    61.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: MedMogger, Alt Number 3, Clark69 and 9 others
PSLers don't know what beauty is. Simple

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, Chadeep, DarkAscender and 7 others
Because that's what they are. They're all trannies.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and truthhurts
Reminder a woman can’t be Stacy if she doesn’t look very feminine. Meghan Roche looks like a tranny chad like Jordan barret but long hair and brown hair and fake up

View attachment 3152662
View attachment 3152665

JFL even I look more feminine than this tranny. Nobody wants you to look trans like that.

And this one looks like a male model that transitioned: View attachment 3152675 “she” looks like him but with longer hair and pale skin and black hair:
View attachment 3152685
And don’t get me started on that femboy gio scotti. “She” looks like a boy with a bob.

And you guys call them stacies???🤣🤣🤣 they’re defo not ugly and defo not average they’re like manstcy / man stacy.

View attachment 3152756

View attachment 3152753

View attachment 3152751

View attachment 3152709
Masculine features are more striking

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Theory: because there are a large percentage of posters here that are incel because of a weak jawline. They instinctively, usually subconsciously, realize that if they want viable children that they will need to mate with a female that has a strong jawline.

• +1
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, pablomaxx, Kaari and 2 others
Looksmax autists just want women that look as close as chad as possibly

I certainly cannot relate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, FacialStructure404 and truthhurts
Theory: because there are a large percentage of posters here that are incel because of a weak jawline. They instinctively, usually subconsciously, realize that if they want viable children that they will need to mate with a female that has a strong jawline.
if it rememebr large/ wide jaw is linked to high testosterone

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, OldRooster and truthhurts
Same bone theory. States that both stacy and chad come from the same rough bone structural heritage which is why they all look alike. Aka, if you were to be a stacy, your odds of ending up with both stacy as well as chad as a kid would be equally great due to your inherently good bone structure.

• +1
facts masculine faced women look like chsd with long hair

• +1

View attachment 3152662
View attachment 3152665

And this one looks like a male model that transitioned: View attachment 3152675 “she” looks like him but with longer hair and pale skin and black hair:
View attachment 3152685

View attachment 3152756

View attachment 3152753

View attachment 3152751

View attachment 3152709
Name of the lightskinned woman at the end?:feelswhat:

This is literally true in my case even if it was to do with environmental factors and not genetics

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Same bone theory. States that both stacy and chad come from the same rough bone structural heritage which is why they all look alike. Aka, if you were to be a stacy, your odds of ending up with both stacy as well as chad as a kid would be equally great due to your inherently good bone structure.
Not true. A Stacy would be the opposite of chad, she would have an oval face and feminien soft / more angelic features. If a woman has “chad” face that means she is high T it’s not normal. a Stacy is supposed to look like a woman, not a man, she is supposed to looks feminine because femininity is desired among females. She is supposed to look the further away from a chad aka high female dimorphism

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stamaster21 and PlayersGetPlayed
Ass is everything anyways who cares about her face

Not true. A Stacy wouod be the opposite of chage, she would have an oval face and feminien soft / more angelic features. If a woman has “chad” face that means she is high T it’s not normal
I would agree, but PSL does have a slight point for once. The models that are highest up, the actual elite of models, are mostly similar to male models in terms of bone structure. I'm making an exceptionary case for eye area, since men do have eye area's that are much more lowset, but aside from that, skull is pretty much the same.

I would agree, but PSL does have a slight point for once. The models that are highest up, the actual elite of models, are mostly similar to male models in terms of bone structure. I'm making an exceptionary case for eye area, since men do have eye area's that are much more lowset, but aside from that, skull is pretty much the same.
The models that are higher up and look like men is a fashion thing not a beauty thing. For whatever reason the fashion industry like androgynous / masculine women maybe because it’s unique they also have chosen grotesque faces. That isn’t objective beauty it’s just the way fashion industry runs there might be a reason they prefer that. Like one reason they prefer women with more thin bodies thinner than most men prefer is because of the model is supposed to look like a mannequin it shows and sells the clothes better

• +1
Reactions: stamaster21 and PlayersGetPlayed
The models that are higher up and look like men is a fashion thing not a beauty thing. For whatever reason the fashion industry like androgynous / masculine women maybe because it’s unique they also have chosen grotesque faces. That isn’t objective beauty it’s just the way fashion industry runs there might be a reason they prefer that. Like one reason they prefer women with more thin bodies thinner than most men prefer is because of the model is supposed to look like a mannequin it shows and sells the clothes better

View attachment 3152662
View attachment 3152665

View attachment 3152685

View attachment 3152756

View attachment 3152753

View attachment 3152751

View attachment 3152709

Real. Statues have small faces/skuls

Ideal face shape for women is oval, a softer look. It's more feminine. Not the robust, crazy bonestructure alien trannies u guys like posting here...

• +1
Reactions: can’t relate and truthhurts
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane

View attachment 3152662
View attachment 3152665

View attachment 3152685

View attachment 3152756

View attachment 3152753

View attachment 3152751

View attachment 3152709
Was about to flame you until I saw pics. Based take.

Ideal face shape for women is oval, a softer look. It's more feminine. Not the robust, crazy bonestructure alien trannies u guys like posting here...
:sneaky:

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
Meghan Roche and Loli Bahia are men with long hair and makeup

it's not even subtle