Why do ADHD meds lead to lower height? And how to deal with it?

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny

Is it due to its negative impact on sleep and hunger? Or is it something else?

Wouldn’t “supplementing” or boosting growth hormone levels counteract its negative impacts? I wonder why this is not a standard practice to deal with the negative impact on height?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend and Growth Plate
Is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
It’s cope, meds can’t just shrink bone retard :feelskek:
I never thought that was the case. What did I say to make u think I thought that? 🤨

I never thought that was the case. What did I say to make u think I thought that? 🤨
well to answer ur question, the study says it was on “7-9 year olds” who haven’t even hit puberty

I’m sure you aren’t a prepubescent nigger are you?

therefore no if you’ve passed puberty it can’t make u shorter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
well to answer ur question, the study says it was on “7-9 year olds” who haven’t even hit puberty

I’m sure you aren’t a prepubescent nigger are you?

therefore no if you’ve passed puberty it can’t make u shorter
obviusly Im thinking about myself. but I also want to know the answer to the question of why it has these impacts. I suppose its not understood as of now? dam I fucking hate adhd. :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
obviusly Im thinking about myself. but I also want to know the answer to the question of why it has these impacts. I suppose its not understood as of now? dam I fucking hate adhd. :feelswah:
I have it too bruh, I smoke 3 packs a day at 18, it never began for me jfl

my adhd is severe asf but I wouldn’t touch those jew meds, just smoke weed

u won’t lose height unless ur still growing

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1

Is it due to its negative impact on sleep and hunger? Or is it something else?

Wouldn’t “supplementing” or boosting growth hormone levels counteract its negative impacts? I wonder why this is not a standard practice to deal with the negative impact on height?
took adhd meds most of the time through elementary and middle school

plummeted my sex drive and appetite

:feelsautistic: stopped taking them now i can be rock solid

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
It’s cope, meds can’t just shrink bone retard :feelskek:
all jew medication obviously still can potentially fuck up the hormones needed for normal growth. jfl if you blindly deny this

brutal for my half brother because he's projected to be 6'1" at 8 years old and a doctor said he has adhd, but my mom doubts it and probably won't give him meds. I don't think he has a serious case either. A little bit of adhd is a mogger trait anyway. I'm jealous of him because he may heightmog me by 6 inches (I will get lengthening surgery before he's done growing though) and he's annoying af and makes me clean a ton after him everyday, but I'm not evil enough to let him take meds that may potentially stunt him. After all, I could look at his natural growth to study him and might even heightmax him. Thanks to my age gap between my half siblings, I have enough time to moneymax to start heightmaxxing them before they even hit puberty potentially. I could use that for height autism studies and if he gets tall and athletic enough, he might make it into the NBA and his sister into Volleyball or some shit (she already has a noticeably odd above average muscle mass, gymnastic skills, strength and projected to be 5'7") and hopefully they will both pay me because I heightmaxxed them. I, of course, must make sure I don't give them cardiomegaly and kill them. The blood would be on my hands, so I'd keep the heightmaxxing as soft as possible, but also still effective and monitor their growth chart and hormones. Is this illegal btw?

@Bitchwhipper2 @TeenAscender @GandyIsNormie @zv1212

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie, Deleted member and mvp2v1
all jew medication obviously still can potentially fuck up the hormones needed for normal growth. jfl if you blindly deny this

brutal for my half brother because he's projected to be 6'1" at 8 years old and a doctor said he has adhd, but my mom doubts it and probably won't give him meds. I don't think he has a serious case either. A little bit of adhd is a mogger trait anyway. I'm jealous of him because he may heightmog me by 6 inches (I will get lengthening surgery before he's done growing though) and he's annoying af and makes me clean a ton after him everyday, but I'm not evil enough to let him take meds that may potentially stunt him. After all, I could look at his natural growth to study him and might even heightmax him. Thanks to my age gap between my half siblings, I have enough time to moneymax to start heightmaxxing them before they even hit puberty potentially. I could use that for height autism studies and if he gets tall and athletic enough, he might make it into the NBA and his sister into Volleyball or some shit (she already has a noticeably odd above average muscle mass, gymnastic skills, strength and projected to be 5'7") and hopefully they will both pay me because I heightmaxxed them. I, of course, must make sure I don't give them cardiomegaly and kill them. The blood would be on my hands, so I'd keep the heightmaxxing as soft as possible, but also still effective and monitor their growth chart and hormones. Is this illegal btw?

@Bitchwhipper2 @TeenAscender @GandyIsNormie @zv1212
Mirin good intentions

I wish I had a younger brother and heightmaxxed him to prove to my parents that they genuinely cursed me and didn't put in the effort to fix their errors.

Dude you can make them genetic phenoms (opposite actually) if ur parents allow you and help you pay for AIs and GH

You should try to convince them so you can get started early.

And yeah treating ADHD with meds only makes it worse. Adhd can be fixed with determination and mental practices if it's not really bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, mvp2v1 and Growth Plate