why do african americans look less striking than africans?

Harry you're 5'6. And a nigga.

Not a G
Sure I'm 5'1
Now you mog me with your ugly face and shit body since you imagined me as a midget. Hope you're happy. Ltns of the forum cope hard.
First they assume I photoshppped
Post vids in motion
Then my videos are all edited in motion
Then I have to be like 5'5 because there's no way a guy can ascend from being ugly.
Have fun alone forever

haha, baited for a whole essay xd

good job bro @WeiWei

• Love it
Reactions: WeiWei
Mbj mogging cavil holy coping blacks. You guys actually believe that?

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 27511 and DickLatinCel
Africa black population - 980million
USA black population - 50million

Africa has a larger population therefore you’re bound to find more high PSL figures. Meanwhile the average black American mogs the average African due to European admixture, so long as they’re lean. Pure Africans only look striking because they’re foreign to you

Also a reminder
View attachment 2335545
black daddy

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 27511
Probably because there a Billion Blacks in Africa, but only 40,000,000 Kangz in the US. And you only see the 1 in a hundred million African Black swith striking features.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 27511
Probably because there a Billion Blacks in Africa, but only 40,000,000 Kangz in the US. And you only see the 1 in a hundred million African Black swith striking features.
Blacks arent just in america theyre also in the south america and central america

but you will never find one with a sideprofile like this

north africans and horners arent black so theres only like around 900 million black africans.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Whatever0
Hand picked by slave masters for fucking their wives.
The next person who mentions BBC after this comment is cursed to be fucked by BBCs in there ass hole for all eternity in hell

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11 and Blackgymmax
Blacks arent just in america theyre also in the south america and central america

but you will never find one with a sideprofile like this
View attachment 2335550

north africans and horners arent black so theres only like around 900 million black africans.
Mirin you stealing my screenshot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
Centuries of raping their sheboons on plantations shed them of their negroid maxilla.

white power, nigger

• JFL
This is due to a difference in diets

Watered down by white genes
Which comes w drastically more appeal so who cares
BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX
AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

• JFL
BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX
AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH
did you bust a nut at the end?

• Woah
Reactions: klip11
You just posted South Sudanese/East African niggas, they're striking as fuck compared to West Africans lol

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
You just posted South Sudanese/East African niggas, they're striking as fuck compared to West Africans lol
only 1 of them is south sudanese the rest are west african cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
only 1 of them is south sudanese the rest are west african cope
Mukasa is Ugandan, The others look East African nigga(Uganda, Horn African, South Sudan)

Mukasa is Ugandan
mukasa is still bantu so hes genetically west african jfl at horners trying to claim him
Jalloh is from siera leone
and adonis bosso is from Côte d'Ivoire
Penda is from Guinea only anok yai is genetically non west african keep coping

Last edited:
  • JFL
mukasa is still bantu so hes genetically west african jfl at horners trying to claim him
Jalloh is from siera leone
and adonis bosso is from Côte d'Ivoire
Penda is from Guinea only anok yai is genetically non west african keep coping
And where is Anok Yai from

And where is Anok Yai from
congradulations 1 person out of all the people I posted is genetically non west african and she looks more like the other people I posted than any somali shes still black while horners arent

so this statement
pure cope

• JFL
congradulations 1 person out of all the people I posted is genetically non west african and she looks more like the other people I posted than any somali shes still black while horners arent

so this statement

pure cope
I just asked where she's from nigga

I just asked where she's from nigga
Yes and you did that to show south sudanese people are somehow a "different race" from west africans and even tried to group them in with horners

look East African nigga(Uganda, Horn African, South Sudan)
[/QUOTE

News flash horners dont even have the same skull shape as people from south sudan theyre racially closer to bantus from west africa than somalis and ethiopians anok yai is negroid like the rest of the people there horners are not

Yes and you did that to show south sudanese people are somehow a "different race" from west africans and even tried to group them in with horners
They could be. Nilotics and Nigerkordafanians diverged 27,000 years ago. They obviously aren't afroasiatics though.

• JFL
Can you explain this pic
its just to show how bones effect psl, the right has better cheekbones, more forward growth, compact eye orbits so higher psl left is lower psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
  • JFL