why do all guys i see outside have such dogshit looksminned hairstyles

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
why do all guys i see outside have such dogshit looksminned hairstyles

literally no one has taken the female gaze curtains hairstyle pill, despite literally every guy girls simp over have this prettyboy curtains hairstyle

it stares them right in the face but still dont do it? i dont get it? are they all giga npc's or something?

examples of the normie dogshit subhuman hairstyles everyone has:

i see this curly disgrace on every young kid in uk. who the fuck convined them that this looks good???? it makes them look ugly + like a joke

#

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, dantemaxxing, Tai Lung and 6 others
It’s a nightmare to style, high maintenance, high cost.

Just by being uncommon also makes it non-NT so you have to be extra NT to make up for that.

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing, humanoidsub7, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
It’s a nightmare to style, high maintenance, high cost.

Just by being uncommon also makes it non-NT so you have to be extra NT to make up for that.
its not non-nt to have curtains hairstyle lol. its the most NT thing u can do

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, T50 Mogger and Mr. President
its not non-nt to have curtains hairstyle lol. its the most NT thing u can do

I’ve seen maybe one or two other guys who were visibly over 15 in this city with curtains.

Looksmaxxed NT have a permed fringe with a fade here. Can’t bring myself to do this absolute chav look though.

I’m 30 anyway so dunno what the fuck my hair should be. Plenty of celebs older than this with curtains but I’m no celeb.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Zenis
tiktok hairstyles are a nightmare to maintain or style, its too hard and most dont have the hair type for it

Short sides and fringe is ideal for slaying.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 26859
@Ai Impact I didn’t say it’s ideal for aesthetics. It’s just women nowadays want to be fucked by NT bad boys, looks is for high quality girls mostly.

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing and Deleted member 26859
@Ai Impact I didn’t say it’s ideal for aesthetics. It’s just women nowadays want to be fucked by NT bad boys, looks is for high quality girls mostly.
true bro

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing
it’s over if you rely on a haircut

most normies nt don’t need tiktok hair to get girls jfl, and not every girl simp for muh fluffy hair

it’s over if you rely on a haircut

most normies nt don’t need tiktok hair to get girls jfl, and not every girl simp for muh fluffy hair
coping. hair is ur smv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, agoostis and Deleted member 20370
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
I used to style my hair like this:

but it was annoying af to maintain, I had to spend like 15 minutes styling it every time I had to leave home cause otherwise it looked like shit. When you have a nice faded crew cut it's very low-maintenance and feels comfortable and smooth, and you can just immediately leave home when something comes up. That was some time ago, I recently started growing my hair out for the first time in years and it's reminded me of how annoying it is. But that's the price of looksmaxxing I guess.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859