Why do all Indians have insane PFL?

FBl

FBl

Federal Bureau of Investigation
Except me I'm cucked by my shitty PFL maybe it's my aryan genes who knows

Yeah tbh dravidians generally have pretty insane eye areas - mogger brow ridge, good pfl, low uee, good eyebrows, the super North and NW areas also have good eyes. The whole bug eyed indian thing def comes from subhuman central india like Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, and all that shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FBl and Deleted member 27066
It look big because of small skull

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and FBl
Yeah tbh dravidians generally have pretty insane eye areas - mogger brow ridge, good pfl, low uee, good eyebrows, the super North and NW areas also have good eyes. The whole bug eyed indian thing def comes from subhuman central india like Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, and all that shit.
Currycope.org

Large orbits

• +1
Reactions: FBl
Yeah i have noticed this dravidans generally have the "hunter eyes" qualities can't say the same for north Indian tho

Currycope.org
This isn't even cope its just true JFL, overall indians have bad eye area but I'm jus saying certain phenos have good eyes.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Yeah I got really good pfl just a small bit of uee that I need to get rid of

• +1
Reactions: FBl