Why do all potassium supplements only have 99mg of potassium in them?

Samiscool234

Samiscool234

8psl
Joined
Oct 24, 2022
Posts
4,249
Reputation
4,055
Screenshot 2023 08 06 15 39 42 03 92f41fe82155a2da941474ed9ea2e58e
Screenshot 2023 08 06 15 39 34 79 92f41fe82155a2da941474ed9ea2e58e
Screenshot 2023 08 06 15 39 25 82 92f41fe82155a2da941474ed9ea2e58e

I'm trying to find good potassium supplements to debloat but they all have 99mg of potassium in them!! Why is this? It's only 2% of the recommended intake???
 
Just buy pure potassium, it's kinda like butter, you could probably put it on bread or sandwiches...
 
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 26067 and Samiscool234
 
I drink coconut water or use these high potassium powders but if you want to hit potassium rda have most of your carbs be potatoes, drink skim or 1% milk for protein you will get there easily, 90 calories of skim milk = 500mg potassium, 1 potatoes (200 cals I think?) is like 800mg potassium
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 26067, Samiscool234 and 1 other person
Gotta get powder
 
I drink coconut water or use these high potassium powders but if you want to hit potassium rda have most of your carbs be potatoes, drink skim or 1% milk for protein you will get there easily, 90 calories of skim milk = 500mg potassium, 1 potatoes (200 cals I think?) is like 800mg potassium
200 calories per 100ml. No thanks
 
200 calories per 100ml. No thanks
those are the stats of a coconut water with added sugar lol, mine got 110 calories for 500ml with 1000mg of potassium, it got 20g of sugar which makes it a good carb source just treat it as a food
 
Because consuming potassium via supplements or in liquid form is dangerous in high amounts since it absorbs much quicker
 
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I just bought straight potassium chloride powder and mix it with a drink.
 
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I used the one from Hivital, there is 1000mg from 2500mg of citrate in it. I get it from amazon in France.
 

Similar threads

50ordeath
Replies
0
Views
20
50ordeath
50ordeath
A
Replies
0
Views
10
AlbanianKing!
A
cyclopsia
Replies
16
Views
65
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
AleksandR12
Replies
9
Views
111
dxrek
D
griffagella
Replies
8
Views
36
griffagella
griffagella

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top