Why do all white guys look like soyboys these days

Johanjohan

Johanjohan

Kraken
I’m white myself but its sad how white guys have become some feminized soyboy version, i wonder if this was a plan from the elites?

Imagine guys like this resisting and defending his country against all the ethnics flooding in :lul:

But at the same time, hippies were in the 1970s aswell so maybe not much has changed the past 50 years?

AB235356 D3F0 4E4B 8297 4B94FE3FA872

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and Shrek2OnDvD
Sandcelmuttcel schizo tales yet it again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, johncruz12345, gamma and 1 other person
Im white but its sad seeing fellow white guys becoming soyboys and having our countries flooded with ethnics tbh

Im white but its sad seeing fellow white guys becoming soyboys and having our countries flooded with ethnics tbh
You are @sandcelmuttcel alt

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

Pretty sure OP is a coping white woman who is mad about Asian women and white men being the most desired mates.

Gtgo9j3.png

Pretty sure OP is a coping white woman who is mad about Asian women and white men being the most desired mates.

Gtgo9j3.png
What if you’re a Asian woman?

Show me your yellow tits luv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and STEVE GAMING
This is true, even in Brazil young whites seem more soy

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
I’m white myself but its sad how white guys have become some feminized soyboy version, i wonder if this was a plan from the elites?

Imagine guys like this resisting and defending his country against all the ethnics flooding in :lul:

But at the same time, hippies were in the 1970s aswell so maybe not much has changed the past 50 years?
its the testosterone killers in our enviroment

males 100 years ago started puberty at 10 to 11. now most males start puberty at 12-13
so since puberty is delayed they will grow more because their body is still in that child like state
castrated eunuchs and castratos are good examples of this.

look at this guy for example, his body didn't go through puberty and hes 6'4

• +1
They just look like bully victims that you can push over, its kinda sad

Cope. Also, nonwhites are more likely to be transgenders/homosexuals. Especially in Brazil.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291

males 100 years ago started puberty at 10 to 11. now most males start puberty at 12-13
so since puberty is delayed they will grow more because their body is still in that child like state

True

Lifefuel, i started puberty at 10 jfl

What hippies have to do with this? :ogre:

whites expire at 25

blacks are forever

Combined with more sedantary lifestyles and a heavily gynocentric society. Masculinity is attacked from all fronts as it helps maintain a more docile, consumerist (female trait) society

Last edited:
  • +1

Combined with more sedantary lifestyles and a heavily gynocentric society. Masculinity is attacked from all fronts as it helps maintain a more docile, consumerist (female trait) society

Ethnics/niggas don't drink tap water?:unsure:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Ethnics/niggas don't drink tap water?:unsure:
They get feminized too, look at all the black/arab troons or effeminate black guys wearing tigh pink t-shirts with make-up

Average male in France 2022:

bilal-hassani-on-l-apprecie-cheveux-courts.jpg

After a few years of sissy hypno:

Bilal-Hassani-la-revelation-d-une-popstar.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 15338, Johanjohan and 1 other person

Yes the west wants white soyboys = easier to maintain control since there wont be any rebellion.

The west can continue to flood with ethnics and there wont be any masculine white guys to stop them, only reddit soyboys

just look at China where every male is a submissive workcel

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel and Deleted member 15338
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma

Holy shit that is so cruel. Just start the guy on some trt or something

it called "gender swap"
women getting more and more masculine
and men getting more feminine