WHY DO ALOT OF LGBT HAVE ADHD/AUTISM???

D

Deleted member 6380

Af jooga looma adeego
is it because they are mentally ill or what?

"Both people who identify as LGBTQ and people who have invisible disabilities such as learning disabilities like dyslexia, mental health or ADHD "

"Two reported sexual symptoms of ADHD are hypersexuality and hyposexuality. If a person with ADHD experiences sexual symptoms, they may fall into one of these two categories"

BRUH WTF, THIS MEANS THERE ARE ALOT OF FAGS ON THIS FORUM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13868, Lmao, Deleted member 7224 and 1 other person
Hormones imbalance

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 6380
Mental illness/poor genetics = incel = homosexuality

high serotoning and high estrogen, those two usually go hand in hand

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 6380 and JosephGarrot123
I think i have both. Extremely hard to function daily ngl, cognitively i'm not 100% there

I have a trans story, I work security for a mall and I got a complaint about a man in the girls washroom. When I went there it was some twink gay black kid looked and acted like a raging faggot not a tranny. He was with two girls I told him to leave he said he was trans. I said I don't give a shit get out or I'll drag you out. The girls with him looked shocked but ultimately they didn't do shit and complied with me almost immediately

• JFL
Reactions: bobt
I have a trans story, I work security for a mall and I got a complaint about a man in the girls washroom. When I went there it was some twink gay black kid looked and acted like a raging faggot not a tranny. He was with two girls I told him to leave he said he was trans. I said I don't give a shit get out or I'll drag you out. The girls with him looked shocked but ultimately they didn't do shit and complied with me almost immediately
:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn: jFL:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
Don't do thinwhiteduke like that :feelsree:

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Because they are retarded lmao