Why do an overwhelming majority of .org members seem opposed to transgenderism yet want to cheat their own genetics by looksmaxing?

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Seems like an overwhelming majority of .org members are opposed to transgenderism. A common reason given is that it goes against nature. How come they simultaneously (a) want to cheat their own biology by looksmaxing and (b) disagree with anything that goes against the natural biological order of things?

The thought of Looksmax members gymcelling, jelquing, injecting T, taking finasteride, getting surgeries, and wearing lifts at the same time as they spew anti-trans views on the forum is hilarious to me.

Check out the debate gigathread down here:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fjor2096, Constantin Denis, TheChosenChad and 10 others
Seems like an overwhelming majority of .org members are opposed to transgenderism. A common reason given is that it goes against nature. How come they simultaneously (a) want to cheat their own biology by looksmaxing and (b) disagree with anything that goes against the natural biological order of things?

The thought of Looksmax members gymcelling, jelquing, injecting T, getting surgeries, and wearing lifts at the same time as they spew anti-trans views on the forum is hilarious to me.

Yeah I can see how it makes sense in your brain,increasing your attractiveness is definitely equal to making yourself a deluded caricature and chopping up your genitals.Mirin High IQ thanks for sharing

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Lygodactylus, galego123 and 10 others
Yeah I can see how it makes sense in your brain,increasing your attractiveness is definitely equal to making yourself a deluded caricature and chopping up your genitals.Mirin High IQ thanks for sharing

Deluded caricature and chopping up yo face:

High IQ thanks for the failed rebuttal.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Mewton, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 6 others
Reminder that this nigga is a pedophile.

Pedothinkshescool36
Scrpedothinkshescool209

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: fjor2096, Constantin Denis, Mewton and 7 others
  • Woah
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and thecel
U need monobloc and modified leRope 3 :feelshah:

Why do .org members think transitioning from subhuman to Thad, which deceives women into thinking you have good genes, is okay and transgenderism is not okay?

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 16369
Why do .org members think transitioning from subhuman to Thad, which deceives women into thinking you have good genes, is okay and transgenderism is not okay?
God says we are created in his image, yet I am a recessed dog? Am I not supposed to fix that?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: galego123, Constantin Denis, Mewton and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Mewton, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 4 others
Yeah it’s crazy how chopping up your reproductive organs and playing dress up is equal to some old Hollywood fuck turning himself into a balloon animal. Your argument is shit and you have a single digit iq.
to be expected from a fucked up deformed brain thats attracted to 13 year olds

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, BoneDensity and 1 other person
Reminder that this nigga is a pedophile.

View attachment 1653138View attachment 1653139

The 1st screenshot doesn’t have anything to do with pedophilia. I simply stated (1) age of consent laws are ineffective and (2) people are losing their virginities at younger and younger ages these days. These are facts.

Non sequitur. I simply stated (1) age of consent laws are ineffective and (2) people are losing their virginities at younger and younger ages these days.

In the 2nd screenshot, I was tired of repeatedly defending myself, so I joked about my alpha mogger confidence rather than denied the bullshit claim for the 69 trillionth time.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Anchor_Ship
The 1st screenshot doesn’t have anything to do with pedophilia. I simply stated (1) age of consent laws are ineffective and (2) people are losing their virginities at younger and younger ages these days. These are facts.

In the 2nd screenshot, I was tired of repeatedly defending myself, so I joked about my alpha mogger confidence rather than denied the bullshit claim for the 69 trillionth time.
you didnt defend yourself once in that post and we're acting disturbingly proud of what you were accused of, and when i called you out, you procceded to double down on your strange retorts. Get the fuck out of here weirdo
Scrpedothinkshescool209

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, frendly and thecel
Yeah it’s crazy how chopping up your reproductive organs and playing dress up is equal to some old Hollywood fuck turning himself into a balloon animal. Your argument is shit and you have a single digit iq.

Yes, my argument is shit. Yet you fail to realize that yours is just as shit?

The “phrase it in a way that makes it sound ridiculous” rhetorical technique is overused in this community and needs to end.

• Ugh..
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Yes, my argument is shit. Yet you fail to realize that yours is just as shit?

The “phrase it in a way that makes it sound ridiculous” rhetorical technique is overused in this community and needs to end.
Bro no one here values your opinion, every time you post it’s cringe. Go back to doing drag queen storytime now and spray some perfume on your rot hole for the sake of anyone in the tri state area. The mailman shouldn’t have to smell anchovies in the air while he’s going about his business

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Serial Mogger, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, BoneDensity and 2 others
Also you claimed the person who called you out was a girl to try to devalidate what was said, the person in question @frendly had literally sent me unflattering pictures of themselves asking for a rate long before they exposed you and also had sent me a video of this 13 year old girl named "blackpilled sam", you spoke to their 13 year old friend and said things such as "we should fuck in frendlys car while he waits outside". You then sent me a heavily edited voice recording in order to prove friendly was lying about it in which the girl you were grooming said "i didnt expose you, that wasnt me who made the posts". You were referring to frendlys post exposing you, this made no sense given the context, as if frendly made this account and you exchanged telegram through his account, then you would have no need to ask them if it was their posts as it would be glaringly obvious. Its more than clear given this and the odd messages that you are into underage girls and have reached out to them already.

get the fuck out of here

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, thecel, ROTTING and 1 other person
I'm not against Trans, but it's still not the same. Changing your gender is way more life-changing than surgery for your face. I can see why people have more concerns about transitioning than about bimax.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and thecel
What biological purpose does transgenderism serve compared to surgery? Plastic surgery allows a male to potentially acquire a female mate to have offspring with without having to resort to using force, or without having to trade resources for. Reproducing is the main basic biological purpose for all organic life in universe.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and thecel
What biological purpose does transgenderism serve compared to surgery? Plastic surgery allows a male to potentially acquire a female mate to have offspring with without having to resort to using force, or without having to trade resources for. Reproducing is the main basic biological purpose for all organic life in universe.
You're still trading resources if you get surgery. You'll just be giving it to a surgeon instead.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and thecel
You're still trading resources if you get surgery. You'll just be giving it to a surgeon instead.
This is true, I actually have thought about this. (y)

still when you get down to the basics of it, plastic surgery is really about the mental self preservation of the patient undergoing it, and the mental comfort of whatever mate they are able to acquire with those results, because if the surgery looks natural, then any future potential mates will simply take the patient as another naturally good looking person, as long as they aren't aware of the procedures before hand.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 17791
Plastic surgery allows a male to potentially acquire a female mate to have offspring with without having to resort to using force, or without having to trade resources for. Reproducing is the main basic biological purpose for all organic life in universe.

Agreed.

What biological purpose does transgenderism serve compared to surgery?

Transgenderism allows gender-dysphoric people to live happily.

Agreed.

Transgenderism allows gender-dysphoric people to live happily.
Realising I was low trust, high class giga chad made my gender dysphoria evaporate.

• JFL
  • Love it
Realising I was low trust, high class giga chad made my gender dysphoria evaporate.

Realizing I am high-T, masc, and male intensified my gender dysphoria.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Bimax = bisexualmaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Deleted member 17791 and thecel
Realizing I am high-T, masc, and male intensified my gender dysphoria.
:feelscry:
Shit man. I still get it occasionally but I'm fine with being schoolshooter model looks like de poot.

• Woah
  • Love it

The thought of Looksmax members gymcelling, jelquing, injecting T, taking finasteride, getting surgeries, and wearing lifts at the same time as they spew anti-trans views on the forum is hilarious to me.

Do you think a chinlet with a bite malocclusion looking at his jaw wanting to change it to objectively look better is no different than a man with functionally working penis wanting to chop his dick and balls off?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Mewton
Do you think a chinlet with a bite malocclusion looking at his jaw wanting to change it to objectively look better is no different than a man with functionally working penis wanting to chop his dick and balls off?
It's not identical but it's categorically the same. Both are done to make the patient more happy.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, thecel and SubhumanCurrycel
It's not identical but it's categorically the same. Both are done to make the patient more happy.
Technically someone with body integrity disorder who want to amputate a functional limb can make themselves happier by going through with it.

Doesn’t make it any less of a mental illness even if both make the patient happier

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Mewton
Technically someone with body integrity disorder who want to amputate a functional limb can make themselves happier by going through with it.

Doesn’t make it any less of a mental illness even if both make the patient happier
Mental illness doesn't exist. It's rubbish made by (((them))).

• JFL
  • Love it
Mental illness doesn't exist. It's rubbish made by (((them))).
My mums cousin developed schizophrenia then doused herself in kerosine and lit herself on fire.

Pretty sure that’s a mental illness

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 17791
My mums cousin developed schizophrenia then doused herself in kerosine and lit herself on fire.

Pretty sure that’s a mental illness
No she broke free from the cycle of rebirth.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
reductio ad absurdum. the same logic can be applied to simply wearing makeup/nice clothing.

improving your appearance as a male is completely different to changing your sex.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Constantin Denis, Mewton and 2 others
reductio ad absurdum. the same logic can be applied to simply wearing makeup/nice clothing.

improving your appearance as a male is completely different to changing your sex.
You can't change your sex. You can change gender (the way you look)

• Woah
  • Love it
You should transgender.

• +1
Reactions: thecel