Why do Asian girls hurt after I have sex with them ?

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:
This Asian girl I been fucking the past week or two said that she bled cuz i’m too big and not her period and hurts when she pees and walks?

She said she’s only fucked Thai guys but I just assumed she was lying but maybe she not ?

Does anyone else also suffer this from having sex with Asian girls? Do they want me to keep going when they’re hurting and squealing?

@Anstrum95 i guess. Only person here that likes Asian girls other than me

@Xangsane

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, SubhumanCurrycel, JL~ and 10 others
Is that a real thing for girl to bleed cuz of my dick? I use lube and my pre cum

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
@Zer0/∞ @Detona maybe you guys can chime in as the leading Indian researchers on Asian females?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Hades, Deleted member 17829 and 3 others
This Asian girl I been fucking the past week or two said that she bled cuz i’m too big and not her period and hurts when she pees and walks?

She said she’s only fucked Thai guys but I just assumed she was lying but maybe she not ?

Does anyone else also suffer this from having sex with Asian girls? Do they want me to keep going when they’re hurting and squealing?

@Xangsane
I can't really tell since the only girl I slept with was my half-Indian, half-white ex-gf.
She didn't feel that tight.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan and AlexBrown84
I think the stereotype about Asian girls not liking their own guys might be true but very overblown here because most couples you see with Asian girls include Asian men.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, lil truecel, Deleted member 16474 and 1 other person
I’ve only had sex with her with no condom

Would putting a condom on make it less painful for her Dr. @currylightskin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I’ve only had sex with her with no condom

Would putting a condom on make it less painful for her Dr. @currylightskin
as for pain condom doesnt change much . buy a high quality lube . will hurt them less

good thing. means you've at least been their first big dick in quite some time. :feelsokman: If the girl ain't bleeding a little the first time you fuck her, she's not worth committing too

isn't exclusive to asian chicks, but they tend to have smaller pussies than white girls

good thing. means you've at least been their first big dick in quite some time. :feelsokman: If the girl ain't bleeding a little the first time you fuck her, she's not worth committing too

isn't exclusive to asian chicks, but they tend to have smaller pussies than white girls
Cope, Asian women prefer men with smaller dicks because of their smaller pussies

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 7098
I think the stereotype about Asian girls not liking their own guys might be true but very overblown here because most couples you see with Asian girls include Asian men.
Idk where you live but same where I’m at, a lot of Asian immigrants together as couples

how big are you?

It happens when girls aren't used up

@Xangsane
They are hurting because they have stds which you are catching. You probably have chlamydia and gonnorhea by now.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Cope, Asian women prefer men with smaller dicks because of their smaller pussies

F6227892 4BB8 4B53 896F AF818EEC6295

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
they like pretending to be hurt. in reality they're very disappointed

because you sprayed them with mace