Why do Asian leftists think colords like them?

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
People from the third world (blacks, hispanics etc) are racist to the core towards Asians. Basically they are seen as being just diet white people because like whites they are successful and make money. Currently anti-Asian sentiment isn't as big of a theme among sjws or the far-left but that seems to be more of a means to an end since they probably want to focus on whites while they are still the primary enemy. However after whites are gone they will instantly turn on Asians. How the fuck can Asian soyboys and sjw losers not see this? JFL at thinking the people of color meme will save them after whites are gone.

Retarded if you think whites will be gone ever

asians on suicide watch

People always challenge whoever is the alpha of the group - its built into our DNA to ensure we aren't being led by a weaklings.

It's why white people get so much hate

asians hate other ethnics too lol. every race asides from whites think theyre in second place.

people always want to make fun of small dick men and sjws think asian men have small dicks because of the steryotype
but what they dont know is that society lied about the asian dick size i always knew they were hiding something the big asian cock theory is very real and asians more bigger thicker dick than any other race

but what they dont know is that society lied about the asian dick size i always knew they were hiding something the big asian cock theory is very real and asians more bigger thicker dick than any other race

Now I KNOW you are a larp.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685