Why do Asian women bitch about 'yellow fever' and 'Asian fetishisation' all the time?

A

AspiringChadlet

Iron
When I browse social media and see someone commenting something as inoffensive as simply calling Asian girls attractive or hot, they will met with a bunch of people screeching about 'fetishisation or 'yellow fever' . Why would being seen as attractive ever be a bad thing? If I was seen as attractive by some just for my race, why would I ever complain about this? It doesn't make sense. On one hand they'll whine about muh 'eurocentric beauty standards' and how they're viewed as inherently less attractive for not being White, but when they are viewed as being more attractive just for being Asian they'll go 'ewww, that's just fetishisation'

Is it a way of bragging to other ethnic groups about how they're more desirable to White men? Is it just another way of attention whoring by pretending to victimise themselves at the same time? Does it stem from an inherent belief that they are less attractive than White women, which causes them to think that anyone who claims they prefer Asians are showing false praise?. Is it actually mostly White women who can't handle other races' women being seen as attractive?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, JawMogger, FailedNormieManlet and 4 others
When I browse social media and see someone commenting something as inoffensive as simply calling Asian girls attractive or hot, they will met with a bunch of people screeching about 'fetishisation or 'yellow fever' . Why would being seen as attractive ever be a bad thing? If I was seen as attractive by some just for my race, why would I ever complain about this? It doesn't make sense. On one hand they'll whine about muh 'eurocentric beauty standards' and how they're viewed as inherently less attractive for not being White, but when they are viewed as being more attractive just for being Asian they'll go 'ewww, that's just fetishisation'

Is it a way of bragging to other ethnic groups about how they're more desirable to White men? Is it just another way of attention whoring by pretending to victimise themselves at the same time? Does it stem from an inherent belief that they are less attractive than White women, which causes them to think that anyone who claims they prefer Asians are showing false praise?. Is it actually mostly White women who can't handle other races' women being seen as attractive?
You misunderstand, westerners see them as inferior sluts to be used, not better women to date.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, closedplatecel, Deleted member 18479 and 5 others
Asian women are ugly as fuck. The ugliest race of women to ever exist. Rivals the ugliness of niggers. Niggers and asian women aren’t human beings

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, lil truecel, Lihito and 4 others
gaslighting tactic against asian men to hide the fact that they actually enjoy getting fetishized by whites

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, lil truecel, closedplatecel and 12 others
You misunderstand, westerners see them as inferior sluts to be used, not better women to date.
Some definitely do, but I think most people that Asian women complain about 'fetishising' them simply find them attractive and want to date them.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and white girls lover
They get to both brag and be a victim at the same time, and the ostensible reason why is that they're too attractive. It's a major win-win as far as wahmen are concerned.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, closedplatecel, white girls lover and 3 others
Asian women are ugly as fuck. The ugliest race of women to ever exist. Rivals the ugliness of niggers. Niggers and asian women aren’t human beings
95% of them are ugly as fuck, but the 99th percentile Asian women are unmatched

2bd5d9e9209198e9d2c2b1adce2ccae5
Tumblr d3cef6488b14d821eb63af0560ca81e3 5763a280 540
MV5BZmQ5NDk1ZDAtNGRlOC00ODc5LWFlYzQtOTc1MjI4ZGM2MzYzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQ0NTk5NzU V1 UY1200 CR

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, lil truecel, white girls lover and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell

White men shiudl start complaining about all the worship we get, imagine if we opened a sub Reddit or YT chanel speaking about the fetishisation of JBW BWC we’d be heckled and taken down when it’s actually the biggest truth we are the most worshipped and fetished race of men ethnic women should stop fetishising me :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, white girls lover, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person

The idea that you can fetishize a race of people by liking a phenotypical trait they have is retarded bluepilled cope. truth is white women scream yellow fever when Asian women get praised because they know Asian women are more attractive than them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gogger, Richard_Hungwell, Lihito and 2 others
Nigresses have good bodies but the face fuck them up
Asians have no redeeming qualities

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
truth is white women scream yellow fever when Asian women get praised because they know Asian women are more attractive than them
a brutal truth

• Woah
They're tired of low level incels hitting on them. They want a Chris Hemsworth type dude but that's never gonna happen.

• JFL
Asian women fog all other races of foids :)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Richard_Hungwell
Based

• Woah
  • +1
That noodlewhore is wearing a mask while dancing? JFL
Noodles have a weird obsession with conforming to Mask mandates, i hate their cuck nations

• +1
white women scream yellow fever when Asian women get praised because they know Asian women are more attractive than them.
Delusional cope

• +1