Why do Asians try to claim WMAF hapas?

SadLivwr

SadLivwr

No comment
Asians, especially r/azn ones always say they hate muh white men taking asian women, muh white men forcing asian women to sleep with them, yet they will then go around and worship these same WMAF hapas, like Alex Schlab and Jon Skywalker, and even Dmitry Bivoll :lul::lul::lul:

so tell me asians of ths forum, is this truly not the super low of cuckery, that you have to claim WHITE MANS SPAWN as your own to get one up on the white man :lul::lul::lul::lul:. Fucking cagefuel if you ask me

Furthur proves my theory that asians are just natural cucks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, dna_cel, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 9 others
Asians, especially r/azn ones always say they hate muh white men taking asian women, muh white men forcing asian women to sleep with them, yet they will then go around and worship these same WMAF hapas, like Alex Schlad and Jon Skywalker, and even Dmitry Bivoll :lul::lul::lul:

so tell me asians of ths forum, is this truly not the super low of cuckery, that you have to claim WHITE MANS SPAWN as your own to get one up on the white man :lul::lul::lul::lul:. Fucking cagefuel if you ask me

Japan’s often look indistinguishable from Asians

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Asians, especially r/azn ones always say they hate muh white men taking asian women, muh white men forcing asian women to sleep with them, yet they will then go around and worship these same WMAF hapas, like Alex Schlad and Jon Skywalker, and even Dmitry Bivoll :lul::lul::lul:

TBQH this is a retarded thread a hapa is still half gook

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
TBQH this is a retarded thread a hapa is still half gook
and theyre also half white but ok sure even if they look asian, but these asians HATE WMAF with a passion, but they will then go around and claim white man's spawn and parade it to the white man :lul::lul:

at least if it was an AMWF like Simeon Phas, I'd get it, but these guys are literally claiming WMAF hapas as their own

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, murdah and 2 others
@HeightPilledum

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
and theyre also half white but ok sure even if they look asian, but these asians HATE WMAF with a passion, but they will then go around and claim white man's spawn and parade it to the white man :lul::lul:

at least if it was an AMWF like Simeon Phas, I'd get it, but these guys are literally claiming WMAF hapas as their own

TBQH i don't know who your talking about but remeber m8 gooks are a race that like to cope a lot but i see the inverse as well where whites act like there sean o pry or some chad by acting like there upgrading the asian race by breeding with some average looking gook when there genes are dog shit itself i'm not saying this is you but i see coping like this as well

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
TBQH i don't know who your talking about but remeber m8 gooks are a race that like to cope a lot
look at r/aznmasculinity and even some gooks here I've seen try to claim WMAF hapas. Fucking hilarious
but i see the inverse as well where whites act like there sean o pry or some chad by acting like there upgrading the asian race by breeding with some average looking gook when there genes are dog shit itself i'm not saying this is you but i see coping like this as well
White genes tend to work better with white genes, but I do see hapas, especially WMAF ones tend to look better than the average asian.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, ShowerMaxxing, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
look at r/aznmasculinity and even some gooks here I've seen try to claim WMAF hapas. Fucking hilarious

White genes tend to work better with white genes, but I do see hapas, especially WMAF ones tend to look better than the average asian.

Yeah cause the average gook is subhuman as fuck male and female the gooks here like mrriceguyreturns is a giga out lier

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
BTW this would be like whites trying to claim BMWF Mulatto like Meeks as their own.

Now you see how cucked this truly is

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, trueceI, datboijj and 1 other person
It happened with Colby Jackson, the hero EMT from the Las Vegas shooting
They didn't know he had a White father and immediately made 5 memes about it... some retard was posting them on 4chan for years
Ffa

Even though his cousin on the viral post had said that his dad is White

I'll say one thing, /pol/cels and ricecels are two sides of the same coin. Both hate hapas, particularly the ones with White fathers
Even though the ones with White fathers are pretty much all the most popular, the most successful and most accomplished

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Xangsane, aspiringexcel and 2 others
It happened with Colby Jackson, the hero EMT from the Las Vegas shooting
They didn't know he had a White father and immediately made 5 memes about it... some retard was posting them on 4chan for years
View attachment 2818083
Even though his cousin on the viral post had said that his dad is White

I'll say one thing, /pol/cels and ricecels are two sides of the same coin. Both hate hapas, particularly the ones with White fathers
Even though the ones with White fathers are pretty much all the most popular, the most successful and most accomplished
At this point, I consider WMAF hapas as whites, because I find the one drop rule retarded as shit imo

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and HeightPilledum
bumo

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
No one besides retarded r/aznidenity ricecels claim them.

East Asia is patrilineal
Only if ur paternal ancestor is azn can u be part of "ze tribe"

Patrick chung,belongs to Tribe just because his paternal great-grand father is Chinese.
It doesn't matter how asian looking u are

China has special tunnel for Those"Oversea Chinese" and AMXF hapas to migrant to China,If you are WMAF hapa,You will automately classified as"Foreignner",which is basicly impossible to get Chinese green card.The same system as Israel.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Xangsane and 5 others

yes I love my glorious king alex schlab

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and HeightPilledum
Asians, especially r/azn ones always say they hate muh white men taking asian women, muh white men forcing asian women to sleep with them, yet they will then go around and worship these same WMAF hapas, like Alex Schlab and Jon Skywalker, and even Dmitry Bivoll :lul::lul::lul:

think it was more asian women blaming asian men for being terrible and proceeding to worship white men, like i don't really glaze alex schlab like other people on here

think it was more asian women blaming asian men for being terrible and proceeding to worship white men, like i don't really glaze alex schlab like other people on here
Not a ricecel but this from my ricecel friends

Basically noodle foids shitting on ricecels claiming they are chauvinistic and ungentlemanly but getting into abusive relationships with white men

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Me and @murdah will black those HAPA whores with our BBC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SadLivwr and murdah
same reason blacks try to claim me as one of them lol

• +1
Reactions: murdah
If you are American mulatto, just consider youselves as your own thing, especially since you guys have more white DNA than black at that point

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), PrinceLuenLeoncur and AlexBrown84
Never seen any gooks on this forum celebrate WMAF hapas and claim them… kind of a retarded thread

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
Never seen any gooks on this forum celebrate WMAF hapas and claim them… kind of a retarded thread
Jfl, have you not seen ricecels say Alex Schlab is what they consider a typical 'chang' and I've seen some celebrate Bivoll winning on r/aznmasculinity and say 'finally were getting Asian representation' :lul:
And this is Inspite of that fact Bivoll has a Russian dad who taught him to fight a Russian style, and he never mentions anything other than being Russian

Asians of mumbai pherhaps

JFL at calling asian jewmerixans asian all native NEAs hate them

Asians of mumbai pherhaps

JFL at calling asian jewmerixans asian all native NEAs hate them
NOW YOU RICECELS CONVIENTLY ACT AS IF YOU DONT CALL ALEX SCHLAB YOUR TEMPLATE "CHANG" OR SAY BIVOLL WINNING INCREASES ASIAN "REPRESENTATION" IN BOXING :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
NOW YOU RICECELS CONVIENTLY ACT AS IF YOU DONT CALL ALEX SCHLAB YOUR TEMPLATE "CHANG" OR SAY BIVOLL WINNING INCREASES ASIAN "REPRESENTATION" IN BOXING :lul::lul::lul:
damn bro why are you so caught up on wmaf when i first joined this thread i just saw you constantly in wmaf threads by @HeightPilledum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and aspiringexcel
Rižacel u tvom ogavnom americkom slumu debilu.

Im croatian but im a spiritual gook and a gookologist

And what an absolute tale JFL, maybe in the hysteric internet chamber of r/aznidentity

• +1

SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

damn bro why are you so caught up on wmaf when i first joined this thread i just saw you constantly in wmaf threads by @HeightPilledum
Take a guess

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23

Prob cos Americans consider all half whites to be fully ethnic or black?

Americans are retarded

Take a guess
Whenever I go clubbing I make friends with gooks and curries because deep down in my soul I am one of them

So understand if you abuse chinks again I’ll come for you with my Kinh badboy cock and let you know how to have gud time

• JFL