Why do beckies hate me jfl

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
I kid u not only attractive women here are super direct and giving me compliments all the time , but a mtb with a mouth breather profile who i mog to neptune looks at me with pure disgust as shes better than me , and often doesn’t even talk to me , i havent done anything to her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whitepilledchad, Chadeep, guilty and 3 others
I kid u not only attractive women here are super direct and giving me compliments all the time , but a mtb with a mouth breather profile who i mog to neptune looks at me with hate and often doesn’t even talk to me , i havent done anything to her
IMG 4807

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, ambi and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
show her ur dominance

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
I kid u not only attractive women here are super direct and giving me compliments all the time
tales from sewers of dhaka bangladesh

I kid u not only attractive women here are super direct and giving me compliments all the time , but a mtb with a mouth breather profile who i mog to neptune looks at me with pure disgust as shes better than me , and often doesn’t even talk to me , i havent done anything to her
Mtb are very narcy

Unironically it is true

Fuck those becky

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Because you’re chad. :feelsautistic:

• +1
mths are the most judgemental and how critical of others since they wanna be hot and date hot guys so bad instead of getting pumped and dumped by them

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
tell her this

D

oes Barrett spit on the female models because he is gigachad and more beautiful than them
I don't know you should ask Barbara Palvin, for example.

Mirin you have a checkmark
Im happy you didn’t forget about me ☺️
Some user here got verified and went hollywood on me
I could never forget you bhai, you’re a good guy. :Comfy: I don’t forget the good ones. :love: And such jerks the others were. :feelscry:

• Love it