Why do black women cope with European beauty standards?

Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
Ive heard this a few times now from a black foid. I told about the blackpill and how taller and better looking men get more women. Then she said that its not real and the short ugly guy needs to dress nice and get a haircut JFL I thought that shit was a meme but this foid actually said that. I then said would you go for a short guy who dresses nice and she said no 5’10 minimum JFL. I called her hypocrisy out and she said there is someone for everyone and there are women who like short guys. She then said that whilst my blackpill shit is untrue, there is a thing called pretty privilege where European Beauty standards influence men to pick the white girls over the black ones. I debunked her and then she kept saying how guys want white girls and not black girls due to beauty standards. She said even black guys don’t want black chicks. I cant spend anymore time with this dumb af foid. The juice aint worth the squeeze. Her IQ must be 85, I wonder why ;)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 32423, Saggitarian and 11 others
Black women in the white societies are made insufferable by not fitting in just like us subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Fundz, Deleted member 26859 and Deleted member 25377
respect this queen

• JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Mewton, klip11 and 4 others
To be fair, I would be coping as hard as possible too if I was fogged that brutality by another race

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Gladiator, Mewton and 4 others
@Makeyousit thoughts

@Blackgymmax thoughts

Your fault for expecting some intelligence from a sheboon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27544 and Deleted member 25377
Only Hamite (so-called African) women do this because they’re ugly and nobody should take Edomite (so-called White) mens’ “beauty standards” seriously when a woman with a boy’s body like Ariana Grande, Angelina Jolie, and Taylor Swift is considered “beautiful.”

throwing up dumb and dumber GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 27660
Ive heard this a few times now from a black foid. I told about the blackpill and how taller and better looking men get more women. Then she said that its not real and the short ugly guy needs to dress nice and get a haircut JFL I thought that shit was a meme but this foid actually said that. I then said would you go for a short guy who dresses nice and she said no 5’10 minimum JFL. I called her hypocrisy out and she said there is someone for everyone and there are women who like short guys. She then said that whilst my blackpill shit is untrue, there is a thing called pretty privilege where European Beauty standards influence men to pick the white girls over the black ones. I debunked her and then she kept saying how guys want white girls and not black girls due to beauty standards. She said even black guys don’t want black chicks. I cant spend anymore time with this dumb af foid. The juice aint worth the squeeze. Her IQ must be 85, I wonder why ;)
Tbh, on average White girls are better looking than Black girls and appear more feminine. Black girls tend to look more androgynous and have masculine features such as: deeper voices, broader shoulders, narrower hips, and more muscular bodies; in other words the complete opposite features of White girls.

Then you have to add in culture in the West as well: the more European you look, the more you will succeed in the dating life of the West. The closer you appear to Whiteness the higher you sexual market value will be worldwide as well tbh.

I can also guess you can add in colonialism & slavery also maybe? Eurocentric features being pushed by white colonisers throughout Africa, Asia, & the Americas. But then again, I also wonder what if Whites didn't go around exploring new lands and colonising the native peoples. Would Whites still be viewed as gods? Idk.

• +1
Reactions: angelo and bug_eye_blackcel
over for us nigs

It’s only over for y’all baboon looking Hamite (so-called African) men. Israelite (so-called Negro) men stay winning.

beauty standards for men have been the same since the dawn of time.

the ideal has literally always been tall, wide shoulders with v-taper, even cave paintings depict them this way.

A003-02-Rock-art-algeria---Alamy-C868FW.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and klip11
deeper voices, broader shoulders, narrower hips, and more muscular bodies; in other words the complete opposite features of White girls.
lmao u tripping.

white people are deeper voiced, taller, wider hipped and more muscular bodies than black people

lmao u tripping.

white people are deeper voiced, taller, wider hipped and more muscular bodies than black people
Not on average to be honest, with the exception of height. Whites are taller and physically stronger than Blacks, due to having an endomorphic frame along with wider hips, and with more body fat. However, Blacks have a more mesomorphic frame: broader shoulders, stronger & denser bones, & less body fat, along with narrower hips, and more muscular bodies due to a higher percentage of fast-twitch muscle fibers. Blacks (both males and females) have deeper and more distinct voices than whites (this may be due to higher T? Idek.

If you were to put an average Black, White, & East Asian on a microphone; the Blacks would have the deepest voices, the voices of Whites would be in between the voices of Blacks and East Asians. And East Asians would have the softest & highest pitched voices.

^ Everything I said can be verified online.

Not on average to be honest, with the exception of height. Whites are taller and physically stronger than Blacks, due to having an endomorphic frame along with wider hips, and with more body fat. However, Blacks have a more mesomorphic frame: broader shoulders, stronger & denser bones, & less body fat, along with narrower hips, and more muscular bodies due to a higher percentage of fast-twitch muscle fibers. Blacks (both males and females) have deeper and more distinct voices than whites (this may be due to higher T? Idek.

If you were to put an average Black, White, & East Asian on a microphone; the Blacks would have the deepest voices, the voices of Whites would be in between the voices of Blacks and East Asians. And East Asians would have the softest & highest pitched voices.

^ Everything I said can be verified online.
ur tripping

blacks are shorter, weaker, lower T,smaller frames, less muscle

they're just more fat thats why the women have big asses and tits

ur tripping

View attachment 2144080
blacks are shorter, weaker, lower T,smaller frames, less muscle

they're just more fat thats why the women have big asses and tits
Can you even read? I never claimed that Blacks were taller, frame size is dependent on multiple factors such as: shoulder width, hip width, wrist size, ankle size, etc. Blacks on average have more muscle mass than whites, they however are NOT physically stronger than us. White people are actually more endomorphic (bigger wrists, ankles, calves, & wider ribcages, waists, & hips) along with a longer torso, taller height, and shorter limbs hence why we dominate strength sports that test raw physical strength (powerlifting, World's Strongest Man, wrestling). @PrinceLuenLeoncur can explain more on this as well.

unga bunga nikka

Can you even read? I never claimed that Blacks were taller, frame size is dependent on multiple factors such as: shoulder width, hip width, wrist size, ankle size, etc. Blacks on average have more muscle mass than whites, they however are NOT physically stronger than us. White people are actually more endomorphic (bigger wrists, ankles, calves, & wider ribcages, waists, & hips) along with a longer torso, taller height, and shorter limbs hence why we dominate strength sports that test raw physical strength (powerlifting, World's Strongest Man, wrestling). @PrinceLuenLeoncur can explain more on this as well.

Well actslly blacks and whites are prob equally as strong as eachojther it’s just that whites have a morphology (body shape) more suited for the strongman sports than blacks that’s basically it.

Whites aren’t stronger than blacks though, just better adapted to powerlifting sports due to their long asf torso and short legs/arms. Try deadlifting and bench pressing with long limbs like blacks and you’ll soon realise it’s a lot harder. Also a big reason why gooks do so well in such sports (they are negged by height and muscle mass). Blacks have denser bones so the wider frame thing is kinda negligible when even black women have bone density almost on par with azn males so overall the advantages in frame and mass are equalised

Polyneans are also very strong but many don’t even think of them but they are super strong asf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27544 and Deleted member 20590
Can you even read? I never claimed that Blacks were taller, frame size is dependent on multiple factors such as: shoulder width, hip width, wrist size, ankle size, etc. Blacks on average have more muscle mass than whites, they however are NOT physically stronger than us. White people are actually more endomorphic (bigger wrists, ankles, calves, & wider ribcages, waists, & hips) along with a longer torso, taller height, and shorter limbs hence why we dominate strength sports that test raw physical strength (powerlifting, World's Strongest Man, wrestling). @
they dont have more muscle mass. there is no scientific evidence proving that.

the biggest men have the most muscle mass. aka white men.

Tbh, on average White girls are better looking than Black girls and appear more feminine. Black girls tend to look more androgynous and have masculine features such as: deeper voices, broader shoulders, narrower hips, and more muscular bodies; in other words the complete opposite features of White girls.

Then you have to add in culture in the West as well: the more European you look, the more you will succeed in the dating life of the West. The closer you appear to Whiteness the higher you sexual market value will be worldwide as well tbh.

I can also guess you can add in colonialism & slavery also maybe? Eurocentric features being pushed by white colonisers throughout Africa, Asia, & the Americas. But then again, I also wonder what if Whites didn't go around exploring new lands and colonising the native peoples. Would Whites still be viewed as gods? Idk.
White women are masc too

they dont have more muscle mass. there is no scientific evidence proving that.

the biggest men have the most muscle mass. aka white men.
You are so low iq

Well actslly blacks and whites are prob equally as strong as eachojther it’s just that whites have a morphology (body shape) more suited for the strongman sports than blacks that’s basically it.

Whites aren’t stronger than blacks though, just better adapted to powerlifting sports due to their long asf torso and short legs/arms. Try deadlifting and bench pressing with long limbs like blacks and you’ll soon realise it’s a lot harder. Also a big reason why gooks do so well in such sports (they are negged by height and muscle mass). Blacks have denser bones so the wider frame thing is kinda negligible when even black women have bone density almost on par with azn males so overall the advantages in frame and mass are equalised

Polyneans are also very strong but many don’t even think of them but they are super strong asf
I am talking about pure physical strength such as WSM. They're are different types of strength from what I can gather. Taller people are more likely to be physically stronger though.

• +1
Reactions: Fundz
I am talking about pure physical strength such as WSM. They're are different types of strength from what I can gather. Taller people are more likely to be physically stronger though.
Whites are like 1.5 cm taller… that’s such a small difference that it’s negligible and not noticeable. Taller people aren’t stronger they just have more potential to be stronger if all things are equal. A super strong manlet at 5’6 will be stronger than a ectomorphic 6’5 man who has shit genes for example.

And yes I’m speaking about pure strengh, if you don’t like my reply that’s cool but I stand by what I said there’s studies on this as well. Whites aren’t stronger than blacks, they are even

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20590
Whites are like 1.5 cm taller… that’s such a small difference that it’s negligible and not noticeable. Taller people aren’t stronger they just have more potential to be stronger if all things are equal. A super strong manlet at 5’6 will be stronger than a ectomorphic 6’5 man who has shit genes for example.

And yes I’m speaking about pure strengh, if you don’t like my reply that’s cool but I stand by what I said there’s studies on this as well. Whites aren’t stronger than blacks, they are even
Depend on the type of Whites. Northern Europeans are the tallest in the world & dominate most strength sports and WSM. Meanwhile some West & East African populations are also somewhat tall yet don't dominate strength sports, but tend to dominate sports that require explosive bursts of power, (West Africans) or endurance running (East Africans). Shorter limbs with longer torsos, bigger bones, & taller heights (Caucasians) will always dominate strength.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Depend on the type of Whites. Northern Europeans are the tallest in the world & dominate most strength sports and WSM. Meanwhile some West & East African populations are also somewhat tall yet don't dominate strength sports, but tend to dominate sports that require explosive bursts of power, (West Africans) or endurance running (East Africans). Shorter limbs with longer torsos, bigger bones, & taller heights (Caucasians) will always dominate strength.
I’m talking about northen euros and west Africans. I won’t speak about meds or weak South African blacks or Somalis.

Northern europe is the wealthiest place on earth africa is a shithole nobody eats there. I’m comparing western euros wich have blacks living there like America uk etc. there the stats state what I said which is they are basically the same height with whites being 1CM taller.

Tbh if Polyneanss had a larger population and had intrest in strongman they’d dominate it due to their endomorphic builds. Asians dominate weight lifting at ceartain weight levels due to long limbs long torso. Reason why euros dominate strongman is cos there’s not much money in there and gooks are midgets so whites brutally cuckhold them in higher weight ranges 😢

• +1
black women have the highest fate/obese rates and single mother rates, so alot of those black women will cope by saying its their skin tone. Its biological no in shape black women who is young and childless is gonna struggle in the mating market.

80ff4ae6ae4d4792f473746a4ad07c80.png

38311a9b49c05c42b8e12cea54f5bf94.jpg

I’m talking about northen euros and west Africans. I won’t speak about meds or weak South African blacks or Somalis.

Northern europe is the wealthiest place on earth africa is a shithole nobody eats there. I’m comparing western euros wich have
White Americans tend to be shorter then lets say Scandinavians imo. Lets say we have a 6'0 White man & a 6'0 Black man, both are equally robust & have access to the same nutrition. Who will be physically stronger? Who will be faster? Who would be better at swimming?
blacks living there like America uk etc. there the stats state what I said which is they are basically the same height with whites being 1CM taller.

Tbh if Polyneanss had a larger population and had intrest in strongman they’d dominate it due to their endomorphic builds.
I doubt it. Polynesians are robust, but they aren't as tall as Nordics & Germanics. Whites would still mog hard.
Asians dominate weight lifting at ceartain weight levels due to long limbs long torso. Reason why euros dominate strongman is cos there’s not much money in there
Not true. The reason Northern Europeans dominate strength sports is because of physiology & culture. Lifting heavy objects is also a large part of Nordic cultures. gooks are midgets so whites brutally cuckhold them in higher weight ranges 😢

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
There is no such thing as beauty standards with different cultures. A good looking black African has more in common with a good looking Asian than he does with an ugly African.

"In 11 meta-analyses, the authors evaluate these contradictory claims, demonstrating that (a) raters agree about who is and is not attractive, both within and across cultures;"

This European beauty standard talking point is just used by ugly women to cope.

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 27544
White Americans tend to be shorter then lets say Scandinavians imo. Lets say we have a 6'0 White man & a 6'0 Black man, both are equally robust & have access to the same nutrition. Who will be physically stronger? Who will be faster? Who would be better at swimming?

I doubt it. Polynesians are robust, but they aren't as tall as Nordics & Germanics. Whites would still mog hard.

Not true. The reason Northern Europeans dominate strength sports is because of physiology & culture. Lifting heavy objects is also a large part of Nordic cultures. gooks are midgets so whites brutally cuckhold them in higher weight ranges 😢
Yeah I didn’t mention culture but yes it’s a big part of it. I mean African countries and black ones put a lot of stock on sprinting events which also played a big role into their performance

Well strengh wise they’d be equal. But white would have better peromsnce on weight lifting moves despite this.

Ameecians are shorter but there’s no blacks in scandiland for me to compare an equal comparison 2 so ima go with the USA stats and that’s more accurate and concise. I mean I could be petty and bring up the Nilotic south Sudanese which height mogg all Euro populations but that’s retarded as that’s one country JFL.

Polys aren’t as tall as black or white but theh aren’t that much shorter either 1 cm shorter than blacks so 2.5cm shorter than whites … with right nutrition and training I’m sure they can beat whites at strongman and WL unlike blacks they have the physiology for it. They even give blacks a run for their money on power sports. If it wasn’t for their weight issue I’d rank them as the best physical mogger race but as it stands blacks all around have everything ticked for that MVP role

• +1
There is no such thing as beauty standards with different cultures. A good looking black African has more in common with a good looking Asian than he does with an ugly African.

"In 11 meta-analyses, the authors evaluate these contradictory claims, demonstrating that (a) raters agree about who is and is not attractive, both within and across cultures;"

This European beauty standard talking point is just used by ugly women to cope.
All attractive men, regardless of their race, share common features that contribute to their appeal: a well-defined eye area and jawline. These features are universally considered attractive and can significantly impact a person's overall facial appearance.

There are certain features that are just universally attractive no matter the race

Nigger women are disgusting

Your just describing femininity witch is not racially affiliated acuall European facia features are colors eyes European high nasal bridge and alar width (not exculsvly European) and caucasnoid skull not exclusively European

To be fair, I would be coping as hard as possible too if I was fogged that brutality by another race
brutally fogged by every other race.

things like iq, ability, looks, etc are inborn. they can't cope with the idea that they're just genetic shit and there is no systematic discrimination against them other than the one enacted by the universe itself.

black women have the highest fate/obese rates and single mother rates, so alot of those black women will cope by saying its their skin tone. Its biological no in shape black women who is young and childless is gonna struggle in the mating market.

80ff4ae6ae4d4792f473746a4ad07c80.png

38311a9b49c05c42b8e12cea54f5bf94.jpg
after looking at those faces

Kots straal

Black women are ugly because dark skin is a failo. Just look at Indian women. They have the closest features to White girls out of all ethnics, yet they are the lowest in attractiveness. Why? Because dark skin is a failo.

Black women also have horrible attitudes on top of having bad skin. So it just compounds the problem. White women have bad attitudes too, but at least their coloring saves them.

• +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel
They have the closest features to White girls out of all ethnics, yet they are the lowest in attractiveness. Why? Because dark skin is a failo.
not true. Dark skin indian women look much better than sheboons. Indian women have thick ailky hair and have eurocentric facial features. Meanqhile sheboons look like monkies and are bald.

not true. Dark skin indian women look much better than sheboons. Indian women have thick ailky hair and have eurocentric facial features. Meanqhile sheboons look like monkies and are bald.
Eurocentric features or not, dark skin looks like shit. And wtf do you mean by bald?

Eurocentric features or not, dark skin looks like shit. And wtf do you mean by bald?
Downloadfile2

Downloadfile3

Top sheboons vs below average pajeetas.

Dark skin doesnt mean ugly, nigger features are ugly.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 24507
View attachment 2144986

View attachment 2144987

Top sheboons vs below average pajeetas.

Dark skin doesnt mean ugly, nigger features are ugly.
Nobody decided those bitches were top. Pointless debate since guys will just pick ugly bitches to prove their point. Anyway their features don't even look all that different. Indian women seem to have larger noses and slightly heavier brows. Not much difference anyway