Why do black women cope with European beauty standards?

View attachment 2144986

View attachment 2144987

Top sheboons vs below average pajeetas.

Dark skin doesnt mean ugly, nigger features are ugly.

Nicki Minaj’s natural hair is long, dumb Currycel.

The bald headed Hamite (so-called African) women you posted only shows that Hamite women are ugly and bald headed but Nicki Minaj proves that Israelite (so-called Negro) women have long natural woolly hair.

Elamite (so-called East Indian) women look like chimps.

Nicki Minaj is part pajeeta.

No, Nicki Minaj isn’t. She’s a pure Israelite (so-called Negro) woman.

Nicki Minaj’s father

Nicki Minaj’s mother

“Info Caribbean” is a culture not an ethnicity.

“There, 👉Asian, African, indigenous, and European customs commingled and 👉gave rise to a distinct Indo-Caribbean culture👈 that continues to flourish in Trinidad & Tobago, Guyana, Suriname, Jamaica, and other Caribbean islands.”

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Your just describing femininity witch is not racially affiliated acuall European facia features are colors eyes European high nasal bridge and alar width (not exculsvly European) and caucasnoid skull not exclusively European
The most attractive Caucasoid features (white skin, light eyes, tall skulls, everted gonions, & high straight nose bridges) are found in almost exclusively whites tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
The most attractive Caucasoid features (white skin, light eyes, tall skulls, everted gonions, & high straight nose bridges) are found in almost exclusively whites tbh.
All the features you just listed come with caucasanoid skull and extraverted gonians are just rare in general

All the features you just listed come with caucasanoid skull and extraverted gonians are just rare in general
Not true. Non-White Caucasians (Arabs, South Asians, etc) don't generally have white skin, light eyes, straight nose bridges, or thin skin unless they are mixed with whites. Everted gonions tend to be most common on whites (at least where I live) then all other races.

Not true. Non-White Caucasians (Arabs, South Asians, etc) don't generally have white skin, light eyes, straight nose bridges, or thin skin unless they are mixed with whites. Everted gonions tend to be most common on whites (at least where I live) then all other races.
Straight noses bridges are common asf to anyone with a cacausanoid skull bro everted gonians are giga rare I’ve only seen that shit like 3 times

Straight noses bridges are common asf to anyone with a cacausanoid skull bro everted gonians are giga rare I’ve only seen that shit like 3 times
Not necessarily. MENAs & South Asians are both craniofacially & phenotypically Caucasian, yet have higher frequencies of hooked noses & thicker skin that are relatively rarer among whites. Everted gonions are not that rare though, any male that has perfect facial development (since it is a dimorphic male feature).

Not necessarily. MENAs & South Asians are both craniofacially & phenotypically Caucasian, yet have higher frequencies of hooked noses & thicker skin that are relatively rarer among whites. Everted gonions are not that rare though, any male that has perfect facial development (since it is a dimorphic male feature).
They still have a high rate of high straight nose bridges and good development is rare too with all the cucked shit in the water and cucked diet

They still have a high rate of high straight nose bridges and good development is rare too with all the cucked shit in the water and cucked diet
Keep coping boyo.

ur tripping

View attachment 2144080
blacks are shorter, weaker, lower T,smaller frames, less muscle

they're just more fat thats why the women have big asses and tits
he's comparing women, not men.

i don't rly care about who is more masculine or feminine, but white women have far higher smv than black women.

he's comparing women, not men.

i don't rly care about who is more masculine or feminine, but white women have far higher smv than black women.
yea and if the men are shorter weaker smaller frames etc, it means the women have that too, which isnt what he was trying to portray in OP

yea and if the men are shorter weaker smaller frames etc, it means the women have that too, which isnt what he was trying to portray in OP
doesn't matter because white women and even white femboys have more smv than black women(due to men naturally being a degenerate and faggot gender)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
doesn't matter because white women and even white femboys have more smv than black women(due to men naturally being a degenerate and faggot gender)
If u compared homosexuals and transgender stats to population %, ethnic men are more likely to be gay or transgender in America.

If u compared homosexuals and transgender stats to population %, ethnic men are more likely to be gay or transgender in America.
i'm not saying white men are gayer, i'm saying that men are so white worshipping that even a white femboy would have more smv than a black female, let alone white female vs black female.

i'm not saying white men are gayer, i'm saying that men are so white worshipping that even a white femboy would have more smv than a black female, let alone white female vs black female.
oh lol yeah true lmao

oh lol yeah true lmao
people are severely overestimating dimorphism impact on smv, black women are technically more dimorphic than white women(rounder faces, curvier bodies etc.), but they have less smv since men prefer pale skin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859