Why do blacks act like such victims

N1666

N1666

Kraken
If you are black and live in the west you have no right to complain, everyone eats out of your hand now just in case they get cancelled. Peoples lives get ruined over saying anything critical towards your race, you have all this privilege but theres still retards who complain. For example:

Screenshot 20240317 131124 963

Just lol at this, somehow there's always something affecting black people and now there's a "serial killer" going around killing based on race in London.

There's not a time in the day where London isnt busy or there's people not around, and you think a serial killer is that low iq to dump bodies in the river Thames :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Canwefixit, BigJimsWornOutTires and 6 others
book of the day @Kevin Logan
IMG 0727

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BigJimsWornOutTires and Kevin Logan
hot pajeeta

• +1
Reactions: N1666
What race are you

• +1
What race are you
Both of my parents are mixed I don't fit into any box. My dad is half ugandan so i can call myself a nigger

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sub5c3l and Ricky212
Both of my parents are mixed I don't fit into any box. My dad is half ugandan so i can call myself a nigger
Stop cooning

• +1
Reactions: zan and TheRagingBull
You should have said that up front so I would have known to ignore you.

• JFL
Reactions: zan, PrinceLuenLeoncur and N1666
Gaslighting technique

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
If you were black you'd understand. Just take a look at what some of these forum users truly think. Not saying there aren't black racists but it's a unique experience having a sizable portion of the country you were born in hating you based solely on what other people who loosely look like you did. Sometimes it's even relatively subtle, I was walking around in an Asian supermarket and a woman stared at me and pulled her child closer while staring at me as I walked past. If I want you dead I would unload on you wtf is the purpose other than to disrespect me. People don't realize how little time has actually passed since racism was law.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, murdah, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
If you are black and live in the west you have no right to complain, everyone eats out of your hand now just in case they get cancelled. Peoples lives get ruined over saying anything critical towards your race, you have all this privilege but theres still retards who complain. For example:

View attachment 2804916

Just lol at this, somehow there's always something affecting black people and now there's a "serial killer" going around killing based on race in London.

There's not a time in the day where London isnt busy or there's people not around, and you think a serial killer is that low iq to dump bodies in the river Thames :lul:
Dude stfu, we are the poorest race in the west (excluding Abos and natives ofc) that alone js enough reason for us to complain you stupid bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShane, try2beme, murdah and 3 others
If you were black you'd understand. Just take a look at what some of these forum users truly think. Not saying there aren't black racists but it's a unique experience having a sizable portion of the country you were born in hating you based solely on what other people who loosely look like you did. Sometimes it's even relatively subtle, I was walking around in an Asian supermarket and a woman stared at me and pulled her child closer while staring at me as I walked past. If I want you dead I would unload on you wtf is the purpose other than to disrespect me. People don't realize how little time has actually passed since racism was law.
You're blaming people for taking care of themselves? You have stereotypes about other races too but stereotypes are always based on truth, you shouldn't blame other races for taking care of their safety, blame your people for being extremely aggressive

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
This is why I alwyas associated with the orcimer in Skyrim, I relate to them niggas due to them being hated for no fucking reason

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
When you see an Indian or an Asian you already assume a dozen of things about them, it's extremely common
The thing is that the things they're known for isn't rubbing, killing, murdering (except indians being extremely perverted)

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit, murdah and N1666
Dude stfu, we are the poorest race in the west (excluding Abos and natives ofc) that alone js enough reason for us to complain you stupid bitch
If this isn't a joke then please kill yourself

If this isn't a joke then please kill yourself
Imagine looking at the truth and willingly blinding yourself to the truth

Drink bleach and end your pathetic mongrel lineage you disgusting piss coloured mutt abomination that should be burnt with hellfire

• JFL
You're blaming people for taking care of themselves? You have stereotypes about other races too but stereotypes are always based on truth, you shouldn't blame other races for taking care of their safety, blame your people for being extremely aggressive
Except even before black crime rates became problematic racism was still everywhere. This is just the latest justification for oppressing people who don't look like you. U.S crime rate has fallen over 75% in the past 30 years there's nothing to be afraid of.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

View attachment 2804916

There's not a time in the day where London isnt busy or there's people not around, and you think a serial killer is that low iq to dump bodies in the river Thames :lul:the
The jews have taught us

Imagine looking at the truth and willingly blinding yourself to the truth

Drink bleach and end your pathetic mongrel lineage you disgusting piss coloured mutt abomination that should be burnt with hellfire
LOL keep seething your broke little fag, muh "we are the poorest race" :feelswah: that's on you stop acting like a victim. There is no truth to what you said, you are poor because you are a low iq baboon with no value to society you pathetic cuck.

Except even before black crime rates became problematic racism was still everywhere. This is just the latest justification for oppressing people who don't look like you. U.S crime rate has fallen over 75% in the past 30 years there's nothing to be afraid of.
So Just stop being human and hack your brain to stop caring about your own safety.
Even me being white (or at least white-looking) I had people looking at me weird or holding their belongings harder on the streets, I found it funny and didn't take like they hate me or something, people just think about their safety first.

Cumskins have the largest track record of being aggresive assholes literally look up colonialism and yet they don’t get even a fraction of this shit. One cracker being a prick is just seen as a prick but one black being a prick means we all are but OPs a mongrel abomination so no suprise he will simp for his whore mothers side

This ain’t even about victimhood anymore this is jsut about using common sense to say some groups have it easier than others which the blsckpill proves.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zan, TheRagingBull and N1666
What is your high iq mulattocel take on this? @murdah @AlexBrown84

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Cumskins have the largest track record of being aggresive assholes literally look up colonialism and yet they don’t get even a fraction of this shit. One cracker being a prick is just seen as a prick but one black being a prick means we all are but OPs a mongrel abomination so no suprise he will simp for his whore mothers side

This ain’t even about victimhood anymore this is jsut about using common sense to say some groups have it easier than others which the blsckpill proves.
No one cares about history nigga
Do you think people would be afraid of being around japanese people just because they were extremely aggressive in the past?
The thing is that every race evolved except blacks
🙄

• +1
No one cares about history nigga
Do you think people would be afraid of being around japanese people just because they were extremely aggressive in the past?
The thing is that every race evolved except blacks
🙄
Cumskin aggressiveness is still a thing unlike gooks which are completely soy based now. If Cumskins were as beta as gooks I’d agree with you but that’s not the case now is it… though Cumskins now have shifted to covert ways to be assholes

Blacks ironically devolved we used to be the most peaceful race alongside curries but years of being bullied for NO FUCKING reason made us aggresive and angry this is what happens when you bully the kind they will lash back

Blacks have more narcissism than others and narcissists love victimhood or something like that

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit and N1666
I feel like its mostly black women who complain and play victim, afterall they are the least desired race of women unfortunately. Black men can cope with being considered “dangerous” since they have other halos to them unlike black women. You will rarely see a black man complain or pull the race card out

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit and N1666
Racism is tribalism. Its an behavior inherit in every human species and only can be improved on if made aware. We can all be the same exact color, what will come next is separation based on ethnicity, and if not ethnicity, beliefs and other such things.

Racism is not just a white exclusive thing, but also black too (as black Americans can be very racist torwards Africans, and vice versa).

They are probably a minority of black people who are facing the brunt of real life racism(tribalism), but for the majority its safe to assume that they are playing victim. Why? Well, for starters, just like in the example of racism. I believe that unless a person is actively cultivating their psyche to be morally precise, they wont be. You dont become good at something by just existing. You practice it. Same applies to morally correct behavior, like empathy, introspection, conviction and such. How many people do you know are not living day by day and actively trying to become better people or do better moral acts? Reading on it? Good people are a minority because of this. At a base level, humans are prone to the animalistic nature and that is what is deemed 'unruly' synergisticly though consciousness or through a objective manner in society.

The whole black power thing appeals to the common peoples sociopathy and narcissism, and thats why its socially successful. The same with the hebrew isrealite movements and similar pro black categories. Playing a victim, pointing hands at a boogyman and then appealing to the tribalism inherit in the human nature is the hook line and sinker for almost all movements.

What comes next is the victim turns bully and the bully turns victim. Rinse and repeat. People who arent racist just yet become racist due to the same tribalism inherit within them. I guess your post is also a result of this cycle. Let me guess, your pissed because your seeing on how the media has been hypocritical with the pro black movements, despite all of the crime going on in black neighborhoods and such? Repreations like talk regardless of fairness? Id start to think maybe the resulting effect is intended.

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
I feel like its mostly black women who complain and play victim, afterall they are the least desired race of women unfortunately. Black men can cope with being considered “dangerous” since they have other halos to them unlike black women. You will rarely see a black man complain or pull the race card out
It defo is black women who play victim the most. I rarely see black men play the victim. Yet every sheboon is obsessed with being a victim.

Idk why this is as black women live on easy mode because they have a vagina and black men are on hard mode unless they are a Tyrone. Black women have a life 100 times easier than black men yet its the women who complain.