Why do blacks commit so much crime?

mug

mug

⚡️⚡️
And why do other black users defend it? Blacks commit crime on blacks more than any other race

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, klip11, BigJimsWornOutTires and 3 others
They are poor and bad culture

• +1
Reactions: Indo_Chad
Donald_Trump_black-on-black_crime_tweet.0.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 16369, mug and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Gonthar
Poverty and low iq

Because their mindset is retarded and backwards. this black guy in my school was telling me how his other black friends used to make fun of him for being good at school and doing homework and shit. the black community’s culture promotes being a low iq savage and just doing drugs and shooting people. u could argue it’s something genetic but I don’t really think so cus the Nigerians that immigrate to America are successful and not doing any nigger bullshit that the Western born blacks do.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and mug
Low iq and terrible culture

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
low iq

you cannot expect them to make money legally, its even too hard for me, imagine how hard it is for a nigger

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Deleted member 16369
bloods and crip=red and blue=police

The whole gang and rap/thugmaxx culture is legit population control. Its a big agenda by who knows.

Also to the comment above, nigerians who migrate in my experience are highly likely to be cringe imo. They are sometimes like all the other ethics who dont love themselves and this cripples their iq when they try to follow a way of life thats not inline with their ancestors.

• +1
Reactions: mug
West African monkey men
Horners like me are civilized and educated folks (except for Somalis they're just as bad as West Africans)

Let's be a bit reasonable about the high moral standing now folks.. I mean It's not as if all of you haven't thought about commiting crimes at one point or another. Sometimes the most correct explanation is the most obvious one and in this instance I think it may be fair to say that they're just better at it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: mug
Let's be a bit reasonable about the high moral standing now folks.. I mean It's not as if all of you haven't thought about commiting crimes at one point or another. Sometimes the most correct explanation is the most obvious one and in this instance I think it may be fair to say that they're just better at it.
Yeah I’ve thought about crime but why don’t they have a moral compass? Or want to be something greater? Is it because crime is glorified?

You’re delusional

And why do other black users defend it? Blacks commit crime on blacks more than any other race
They're a very hateful race. The founding fathers discovered this during the beginning of the slave trade. They noticed how nasty and coldhearted the slaves treated one another. And they knew, "My gad. If they ever had freedom, we'll be doomed." However, the northern folks were sealing a deal with the British king that led to Canada. And those Brits hated the south because the king felt it was his land. When news got back to that king about how animalistic the slaves were to each other, he had an idea.

He said, "I have an idea. And it's so crazy ... it might just work." He collaborated with moles in the south to push for an ending to slavery. He knew, that if they could be set free, they'll turn against the south and pregnate all those white women with their big black penises while beating the white men into little bitches.

It began working years later! Ugh. The whites gathered together, naked. They first had gay sex. Then they talked. "We must stop these gaddam niggers." Bubba Thompson said to the group.

"Have you seen their penises?" Bubba Franklin asked Thompson.

"Uh-huh. White women would leave their men for those mighty fine cocks."

"I have an idea!" Bubba Henry announced. "I've heard those gaddam niggers don't like ghosts. What if we dress like ghosts ... eh?"

The group liked the idea. They cheered as the KKK commenced.

Yeah I’ve thought about crime but why don’t they have a moral compass? Or want to be something greater? Is it because crime is glorified?
It's partly the reason because it's a victim mentality where they justify their actions through real or perceived racism. It's just like how some incels feel like they can just defy law and order because the system is rigged against them.
You’re delusional
It's a multilayered issue. Clearly you're the delusional one if you deny that blacks have more testosterone and athletic build on average.

It's partly the reason because it's a victim mentality where they justify their actions through real or perceived racism. It's just like how some incels feel like they can just defy law and order because the system is rigged against them.

It's a multilayered issue. Clearly you're the delusional one if you deny that blacks have more testosterone and athletic build on average.
They don’t commit more crime because they’re better at it. They’re just more violent that’s why. That’s what I was objecting to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
This is just plain and old racism

They don’t commit more crime because they’re better at it. They’re just more violent that’s why. That’s what I was objecting to
That's fine but I just mean the main reason they're more violent is that they can get away with it. It's just like how the bullies in school are usually the strongest kids. Not because strong people are inherently less moral, but they're just more likely to end up as perpetrators of violence on average.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 16369
What about white men and child molestation rates:
EF7CFCB3 34F3 4640 B114 3D36EAEEAAFF

EF5D8372 1BA1 4AE3 B6EC CD69123C8BDA

You know the answer. Most of my people are low IQ and impulsive. Why do you think sub Sahara Africa and black Caribbean countries are shitholes?

• +1
Reactions: mug and Deleted member 16369
Two thirds is only 6% above the white population (60%) and the sex offender one is also bad but only a over representation of 17%. Meanwhile blacks commit violent crime at a rate of 400%. 13% population and 52% of the crime
I see your point. There is a disproportionate amount of crime committed by specifically black men that really isn’t any excuse for.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Dark triad

• JFL
Reactions: mug and Deleted member 16369
They're a very hateful race. The founding fathers discovered this during the beginning of the slave trade. They noticed how nasty and coldhearted the slaves treated one another. And they knew, "My gad. If they ever had freedom, we'll be doomed." However, the northern folks were sealing a deal with the British king that led to Canada. And those Brits hated the south because the king felt it was his land. When news got back to that king about how animalistic the slaves were to each other, he had an idea.

He said, "I have an idea. And it's so crazy ... it might just work." He collaborated with moles in the south to push for an ending to slavery. He knew, that if they could be set free, they'll turn against the south and pregnate all those white women with their big black penises while beating the white men into little bitches.

It began working years later! Ugh. The whites gathered together, naked. They first had gay sex. Then they talked. "We must stop these gaddam niggers." Bubba Thompson said to the group.

"Have you seen their penises?" Bubba Franklin asked Thompson.

"Uh-huh. White women would leave their men for those mighty fine cocks."

"I have an idea!" Bubba Henry announced. "I've heard those gaddam niggers don't like ghosts. What if we dress like ghosts ... eh?"

The group liked the idea. They cheered as the KKK commenced.
As a nig I hate to admit it, but the KKK was made as a response to black crime. In those days, there were really no police to keep order or law enforcement was weak. So they got together to form a vigilante group to keep order. White criminals were also dealt with by the KKK

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires